George Floyd....Entitled

Yes, I'll say it. Mr. Floyd felt entitled to act like a complete Ass. Most folks would have complied instead of shouting 'don't shoot me' while NOT complying with officers' asking him to put his fucking hands on the steering wheel!! Who the FUCK did he think he was? He was being arrested for committing a FELONY!!! Then he complained about not being able to breathe and that he had claustrophobia. He thrashed about in the patrol car so they had to ask him to get out which, of course, he refused to do even after saying he did not want to be there. This is all available in many videos. Floyd obviously felt more entitled than anyone else to be able to commit a felony and defy law enforcement. That did not go well for him as it shouldn't really.
He acted as most anyone would in that situation. Once you are affected by a mix of drugs or medication, and don't have full capacity to communicate clearly, anything can go wrong and it did.

He just wanted to be freed from that escalated stronghold.
Anyone would say whatever it took, but unfortunately in his incapacitated state,
he couldn't clarify what was going on.

The best way to prevent this was earlier on,
way before it devolved into a deadly crisis.
" I can't breath" sounds pretty clear to me.
What I mean BULLDOG
is when he was asked repeatedly if he
had taken anything like drugs, he couldn't or didn't answer. Whether this was due to physical or legal dynamics, he wasn't able to clarify. So they could not communicate to resolve the situation and it escalated.
Experts testified anybody else subjected to that treatment would have died. With or without drugs in their system.

"subjected to that treatment....."? Floyd was not
SUBJECTED------he participated in a struggle against legal authority The crowd of snickering idiots participated too. When cops are arresting a criminal----the correct response from the idiots in the peanut gallery is "GIVE UP, MAN" What would you have done-----get the cuffs off and hand him a gun? "Resolve the issue"? that happens in court----not the
gutter.

I am here to call it as I see it
I am not here for friends
The cop must in prison.
GF was a thug but he did not deserve it
When you ingest more drugs than your body can stand, that is called self inflicted suicide. When you put a gun to a pregnant woman's belly demanding her "stuff", that is assault with a deadly weapon. When you are out after your time and pass a 20 dollar bill that was counterfit(along with the drugs) and resist arrest 5 times, while saying "I cant breathe from the start", if you are put on the ground and the police who had politely tried to put him in a squad car, i have no sympathy for George...

None of that would have happened if Floyd didn't act like a complete psychopath. Watch all the videos. The guy was a complete psycho. I would say he was playing to the cameras which is not unknown for thugs to do when confronted with law enforcement.

Why stop there. Let's have the cops start shooting jaywalkers and litterers while we are at it.

Yes, I'll say it. Mr. Floyd felt entitled to act like a complete Ass. Most folks would have complied instead of shouting 'don't shoot me' while NOT complying with officers' asking him to put his fucking hands on the steering wheel!! Who the FUCK did he think he was? He was being arrested for committing a FELONY!!! Then he complained about not being able to breathe and that he had claustrophobia. He thrashed about in the patrol car so they had to ask him to get out which, of course, he refused to do even after saying he did not want to be there. This is all available in many videos. Floyd obviously felt more entitled than anyone else to be able to commit a felony and defy law enforcement. That did not go well for him as it shouldn't really.

When Floyd stopped moving, Officer J. Alexander Kueng "checked Mr. Floyd’s right wrist for a pulse and said, 'I couldn’t find one.' None of the officers moved from their positions," the complaint said.

Chauvin's knee was on Floyd's neck for 2 minutes and 43 seconds even after the man had passed out, according to the charging document.
George Floyd told police he was struggling to breathe before an officer put a knee on his neck (nbcnews.com)

I am here to call it as I see it
I am not here for friends
The cop must in prison.
GF was a thug but he did not deserve it
When you ingest more drugs than your body can stand, that is called self inflicted suicide. When you put a gun to a pregnant woman's belly demanding her "stuff", that is assault with a deadly weapon. When you are out after your time and pass a 20 dollar bill that was counterfit(along with the drugs) and resist arrest 5 times, while saying "I cant breathe from the start", if you are put on the ground and the police who had politely tried to put him in a squad car, i have no sympathy for George...

He would of never died it the cops were not kneeling on his back and neck. He had build up tolerance to drugs.

Yep, but acting the ass is not a reason to kill them.

"Hands Up! Don't shoot!" has been so synonymous to "I can't breath!" that it has been the one of the most overused meme - probably ever!

What's next?

"I'm black and high on drugs! I should get a free pass!"? :oops:

But Tobin said he analyzed Floyd’s respiration as seen on body-camera video and explained that while fentanyl typically cuts the rate of respiration 40 percent, Floyd’s breathing was “right around normal” just before he lost consciousness.
Tobin also said the high blood level of carbon dioxide measured in the emergency room can be explained by the fact that Floyd was not breathing for nearly 10 minutes before paramedics began artificial respiration, as opposed to his breathing being suppressed by fentanyl.
Another prosecution witness, Dr. Bill Smock, an expert on deaths from asphyxia, backed up Tobin’s assessment. Smock said Floyd did not have symptoms of a fentanyl overdose such as constricted pupils and decreased breathing. He said Floyd’s actions were the opposite, because he was pleading for air.
“That is not a fentanyl overdose. That is somebody begging to breathe,” said Smock, the police surgeon for the Louisville, Kentucky, department. He said Floyd died of “positional asphyxia,” a lack of oxygen because of the position of the body.
Also Thursday, a forensic toxicologist said that he tested blood drawn from Floyd at the hospital, as well as urine from his autopsy, and found a “very low” amount of methamphetamine. Daniel Isenschmid said fentanyl and a byproduct of its breakdown also were in Floyd’s system.
Isenschmid put the level of fentanyl in Floyd’s blood at 11 nanograms per milliliter. For perspective, he said that testing of more than 2,000 people arrested for driving under the influence of fentanyl revealed an average concentration of 9.59, and dozens of them had levels higher than Floyd’s -- and lived.

Yes but the cop acted like a psychopath by Keeping constant pressure on his neck and must be sentenced to jail along with the other cops
That doesnt kill people. Crowder did it last week just for fun. Yep, nine whole minutes and nothing at all happened.

Floyd died of being a criminal who resisted
arrest. The restraint of a violent criminal is
a decision MADE IN THE FIELD for the protection
of THE INNOCENT

None of that would have happened if Floyd didn't act like a complete psychopath. Watch all the videos. The guy was a complete psycho. I would say he was playing to the cameras which is not unknown for thugs to do when confronted with law enforcement.

Why stop there. Let's have the cops start shooting jaywalkers and litterers while we are at it.
in big cities, thugs with guns are already doing that...and beating hell out of old asian women

Every single Black person who has been shot by police in the recent spasm of news would be alive today had they simply done what the police asked them to do. And in every case, what the police asked them to do was entirely reasonable under the circumstances.

Draw your own conclusions.

And at the same time, we have weeping Black folks saying that they have the burden of having to tell their sons to DO WHATEVER THE COPS SAY, if they don't want to get killed.

No kidding.

When I was a young man, I was WHITE, and my father told me that.

Murder is bad, no matter who commits it.

Stop trying to excuse the murderer.

Murder is bad, no matter who commits it.

Stop trying to excuse the murderer.

try to define MURDER

He acted as most anyone would in that situation. Once you are affected by a mix of drugs or medication, and don't have full capacity to communicate clearly, anything can go wrong and it did.

Anyone would say whatever it took, but unfortunately in his incapacitated state,

What I mean BULLDOG
had taken anything like drugs, he couldn't or didn't answer. Whether this was due to physical or legal dynamics, he wasn't able to clarify. So they could not communicate to resolve the situation and it escalated.
Experts testified anybody else subjected to that treatment would have died. With or without drugs in their system.

SUBJECTED------he participated in a struggle against legal authority The crowd of snickering idiots participated too. When cops are arresting a criminal----the correct response from the idiots in the peanut gallery is "GIVE UP, MAN" What would you have done-----get the cuffs off and hand him a gun? "Resolve the issue"? that happens in court----not the
gutter.
You didn't watch the video, did you? Your absurd remark about removing the cuffs and giving him a gun shows how little concern you have for reality.

What I mean BULLDOG

gutter.
You didn't watch the video, did you? Your absurd remark about removing the cuffs and giving him a gun shows how little concern you have for reality.

nothing at all absurd about my remark. I have seen MANY violent arrestees and many restraint efforts.
Nothing at all SIMPLE about them for the persons
RESPONSIBLE for keeping the situation UNDER CONTROL

Forum List

Back