George Floyd....Entitled

Yes, I'll say it. Mr. Floyd felt entitled to act like a complete Ass. Most folks would have complied instead of shouting 'don't shoot me' while NOT complying with officers' asking him to put his fucking hands on the steering wheel!! Who the FUCK did he think he was? He was being arrested for committing a FELONY!!! Then he complained about not being able to breathe and that he had claustrophobia. He thrashed about in the patrol car so they had to ask him to get out which, of course, he refused to do even after saying he did not want to be there. This is all available in many videos. Floyd obviously felt more entitled than anyone else to be able to commit a felony and defy law enforcement. That did not go well for him as it shouldn't really.
He acted as most anyone would in that situation. Once you are affected by a mix of drugs or medication, and don't have full capacity to communicate clearly, anything can go wrong and it did.

He just wanted to be freed from that escalated stronghold.
Anyone would say whatever it took, but unfortunately in his incapacitated state,
he couldn't clarify what was going on.

The best way to prevent this was earlier on,
way before it devolved into a deadly crisis.

So you think the victim should be blamed for cops breaking the law? I'm sure dirty cops all over the country agree with you.

In this case the 'victim' should definitely be held accountable for what laws they break:

*Passed a fake $20 for two pack of cigarettes.

*Wouldn't return the cigarettes the fake $20 stole from the store when the two store clerks ASKED him to, and they asked him TWICE!

Those were just the beginning

If he broke the law, arrest him, and take him before the judge.

That's what the mean old bad policemen were trying to do.

Killing him might be standard procedure for asshole cops, but it's not the law.

Good, good, now we're getting somewhere...

In what states are those alleged crimes punishably by death, and when were cops given the authority to perform the execution?

Just when I thought you were catching on ....
You change the goal posts. :(
He's dead. That goal post is pretty much set.

I highly doubt you understand the concept of respect, or how it is gained. Medical experts testified that the same torture Floyd suffered would have killed anybody. The cop's bosses testified the cop didn't follow procedure.

Sorry, the official ME report, (not the ME the Floyd family 'hired') testified nothing that you claim.
Prove me wrong.

Like all dirty cops, he thought his badge put him above the law.

ROFL!

You have found him guilty without a trial.

No wonder Lady Liberty is crying.
Yes, the real medical examiner said it was a homicide.

I am not the judge or a member of the jury. I can't find him guilty or not guilty. I can, however, make my own decision as to what happened based on the best information available. The ME said it was homicide. The cop's bosses said he didn't follow procedure, and should have removed his knee. The ass hole cop looks pretty guilty.

ROFL!

That was the ME the Floyd family hired. The official ME report doesn't come close to what the BOUGHT ME reported.

I'm sure you can discern something - it won't be complete until you've observed and accepted the facts being tried in the case.

We both know it was an execution. The cop might not have intended to kill him, but his criminal disregard makes him guilty.

No, WE don't.

But If it helps you sleep better at night to believe such a thing without all the evidence then so be it.

I am here to call it as I see it
I am not here for friends
The cop must in prison.
GF was a thug but he did not deserve it
Thugs deserve swift and lethal justice in my book. Fuck them all. Kill a few and they will whither.
Spoken like a truly dirty cop. Your attitude is why cops will never receive the respect they want. I guess they prefer fear to respect. How is that working out for them lately?

And I bet you will be the first one calling a cop when you need help.
So what is that supposed to mean?

So you think the victim should be blamed for cops breaking the law? I'm sure dirty cops all over the country agree with you.

In this case the 'victim' should definitely be held accountable for what laws they break:

*Passed a fake $20 for two pack of cigarettes.

*Wouldn't return the cigarettes the fake $20 stole from the store when the two store clerks ASKED him to, and they asked him TWICE!

Those were just the beginning

If he broke the law, arrest him, and take him before the judge.

That's what the mean old bad policemen were trying to do.

Killing him might be standard procedure for asshole cops, but it's not the law.

Good, good, now we're getting somewhere...

In what states are those alleged crimes punishably by death, and when were cops given the authority to perform the execution?

Just when I thought you were catching on ....
You change the goal posts. :(
He's dead. That goal post is pretty much set.

Yes, sadly, another human died that day.

If he had only given back the cigarettes like the two store clerks asked him to do, nicely, before they called the police on him.

I am here to call it as I see it
I am not here for friends
The cop must in prison.
GF was a thug but he did not deserve it
Thugs deserve swift and lethal justice in my book. Fuck them all. Kill a few and they will whither.
Spoken like a truly dirty cop. Your attitude is why cops will never receive the respect they want. I guess they prefer fear to respect. How is that working out for them lately?

And I bet you will be the first one calling a cop when you need help.
So what is that supposed to mean?

I figure you are a lot like your buddies.

Yes, I'll say it. Mr. Floyd felt entitled to act like a complete Ass. Most folks would have complied instead of shouting 'don't shoot me' while NOT complying with officers' asking him to put his fucking hands on the steering wheel!! Who the FUCK did he think he was? He was being arrested for committing a FELONY!!! Then he complained about not being able to breathe and that he had claustrophobia. He thrashed about in the patrol car so they had to ask him to get out which, of course, he refused to do even after saying he did not want to be there. This is all available in many videos. Floyd obviously felt more entitled than anyone else to be able to commit a felony and defy law enforcement. That did not go well for him as it shouldn't really.
He acted as most anyone would in that situation. Once you are affected by a mix of drugs or medication, and don't have full capacity to communicate clearly, anything can go wrong and it did.

Anyone would say whatever it took, but unfortunately in his incapacitated state,

" I can't breath" sounds pretty clear to me.

I say that every time I have to wear the stupid face diaper but nobody hears that either.

What I mean BULLDOG
is when he was asked repeatedly if he
had taken anything like drugs, he couldn't or didn't answer. Whether this was due to physical or legal dynamics, he wasn't able to clarify. So they could not communicate to resolve the situation and it escalated.

I highly doubt you understand the concept of respect, or how it is gained. Medical experts testified that the same torture Floyd suffered would have killed anybody. The cop's bosses testified the cop didn't follow procedure.

Sorry, the official ME report, (not the ME the Floyd family 'hired') testified nothing that you claim.
Prove me wrong.

ROFL!

I am not the judge or a member of the jury. I can't find him guilty or not guilty. I can, however, make my own decision as to what happened based on the best information available. The ME said it was homicide. The cop's bosses said he didn't follow procedure, and should have removed his knee. The ass hole cop looks pretty guilty.

ROFL!

That was the ME the Floyd family hired. The official ME report doesn't come close to what the BOUGHT ME reported.

I'm sure you can discern something - it won't be complete until you've observed and accepted the facts being tried in the case.

Nope. you didn't read the link, did you? The ME report said it was homicide. Read the link.

Dr. Andrew Baker, who has been the chief medical examiner in Hennepin County since 2004, said Floyd had severe underlying heart disease and an enlarged heart that needed more oxygen than normal to function, as well as narrowing of his coronary arteries.

1618218272485.png

Prove me wrong.

ROFL!

Dear BULLDOG
and Quasar44
Even state executions are listed as "homicide" because death is caused by manmade actions.

Screenshot_20210412-040049_Chrome.jpg

Prove me wrong.

ROFL!

ROFL!

Nope. you didn't read the link, did you? The ME report said it was homicide. Read the link.

Dr. Andrew Baker, who has been the chief medical examiner in Hennepin County since 2004, said Floyd had severe underlying heart disease and an enlarged heart that needed more oxygen than normal to function, as well as narrowing of his coronary arteries.

View attachment 479072

STATE WITNESS #35 — Dr. Andrew Baker

Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Andrew Baker sideswiped some questions and agreed that the cause of George Floyd’s death was police subdual, restraint, and neck compression. He also reiterated that the manner of death was a “homicide.”

“I would still classify [Floyd’s death] as a homicide today,” Baker told the prosecution.

Medical examiners have five possible classifications when determining the cause of death: Natural, accident, suicide, homicide, and undetermined.

In Baker’s field of forensic pathology, homicide means “death at the hands of someone else.”

Baker ruled that Floyd’s cause of death on May 25 in Minneapolis was “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression.”

He clarified today that while he listed Floyd’s health issues as “significant conditions,” because he believed that they played a role in Floyd’s death, they were not direct reasons.

“In my opinion, the law enforcement subdual restraint and the neck compression was just more than Mr. Floyd could take, by virtue of those heart conditions,” medical examiner Andrew Baker said.

He did acknowledge Floyd had underlying heart disease — a slightly enlarged heart and multiple occluded coronary arteries — as well as fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system.

Note in his autopsy report he remarked, no life-threatening injuries were found.

Day 10 Derek Chauvin Murder Trial - Prosecution's Own Witnesses Seem To Contradict Each Other - Activist Post

Day 10 Derek Chauvin Murder Trial - Prosecution's Own Witnesses Seem To Contradict Each Other - Activist Post

Last edited:

What I mean BULLDOG
is when he was asked repeatedly if he
had taken anything like drugs, he couldn't or didn't answer. Whether this was due to physical or legal dynamics, he wasn't able to clarify. So they could not communicate to resolve the situation and it escalated.
Experts testified anybody else subjected to that treatment would have died. With or without drugs in their system.

Prove me wrong.

ROFL!

Dear BULLDOG
and Quasar44
Even state executions are listed as "homicide" because death is caused by manmade actions.

View attachment 479073
George Floyd's death was not a state sanctioned homicide.

Prove me wrong.

ROFL!

Dear BULLDOG
and Quasar44

View attachment 479073

manmade action

Your said "manmade actions" so well, and the cops were wrong. All of them.

Yes but the cop acted like a psychopath by Keeping constant pressure on his neck and must be sentenced to jail along with the other cops
that doesn't refute the OP
..no, not like a psychopath --no where close to that ..he was restraining a jackass criminal

Still we have laws and he was restrained
The video clearly shows it
Floyd should have obeyed those laws in the first place. Like not trying to pass forged $20 bills, like not resisting law enforcement, like not taking illegal drugs........Come on now....What would YOU have done with a huge man like that screaming in your face and resisting arrest...TAZ him? Shoot him? Come on armchair cop....Remember, Floyd was also trying to hurt himself.....Handcuffs did not deter him from that. What the FUCK else could you do Mr. Armchair Cop?
..they think they are PERFECT and would do everything right ALL the time ....

Yes but the cop acted like a psychopath by Keeping constant pressure on his neck and must be sentenced to jail along with the other cops
that doesn't refute the OP
..no, not like a psychopath --no where close to that ..he was restraining a jackass criminal
His boss said he should have let Floyd up as soon as he was under control.

Forum List

Back