George Floyd....Entitled

You taz him but he was already held down and constrained
You don’t kill him
That makes you a murderer

They could have Tazed him but it might have killed him too. They did not exercise that option but, it could have killed him in his drugged altered state. The cops had no way of knowing.....I say give them a break, they are not racist in any way, they did not set out to kill Floyd, they even called for an Ambulance for Floyd. You are letting a video snippet color your judgement. And I say that with all all due respect.

I highly doubt you understand the concept of respect, or how it is gained. Medical experts testified that the same torture Floyd suffered would have killed anybody. The cop's bosses testified the cop didn't follow procedure. Like all dirty cops, he thought his badge put him above the law.

So you think the victim should be blamed for cops breaking the law? I'm sure dirty cops all over the country agree with you.

In this case the 'victim' should definitely be held accountable for what laws they break:

*Passed a fake $20 for two pack of cigarettes.

*Wouldn't return the cigarettes the fake $20 stole from the store when the two store clerks ASKED him to, and they asked him TWICE!

Those were just the beginning

So you think the victim should be blamed for cops breaking the law? I'm sure dirty cops all over the country agree with you.

In this case the 'victim' should definitely be held accountable for what laws they break:

*Wouldn't return the cigarettes the fake $20 stole from the store when the two store clerks ASKED him to, and they asked him TWICE!

These are minor crimes and don’t warrant execution
Imagine if you were him and this demon cop had his knee on your artery

No one said that hanging bad paper was an execution offense. Are you trying to say that Chauvin thought hanging bad paper was an offense that required execution? Where is your proof?

I highly doubt you understand the concept of respect, or how it is gained. Medical experts testified that the same torture Floyd suffered would have killed anybody. The cop's bosses testified the cop didn't follow procedure.

Sorry, the official ME report, (not the ME the Floyd family 'hired') testified nothing that you claim.
Prove me wrong.

Like all dirty cops, he thought his badge put him above the law.

ROFL!

You have found him guilty without a trial.

No wonder Lady Liberty is crying.

You're right!

He could have just given back the fkn cigarettes instead of making the two store clerks call the police on him setting himself up for an 'execution'. << That didn't happen either.

Floyd got busted trying to pass bad paper. He did not want to go to jail so he played to the iPhones and body cams of the police claiming he did nothing, he did not cooperate with law enforcement when they told him he was being detained for a suspected felony. He had to be restrained because he was hurting himself. Law enforcement called for medical help. What the fuck else do you want?

If he broke the law, arrest him, and take him before the judge. Killing him might be standard procedure for asshole cops, but it's not the law. In what states are those alleged crimes punishably by death, and when were cops given the authority to perform the execution?

If he broke the law, arrest him, and take him before the judge.

That's what the mean old bad policemen were trying to do.

Killing him might be standard procedure for asshole cops, but it's not the law.

Good, good, now we're getting somewhere...

In what states are those alleged crimes punishably by death, and when were cops given the authority to perform the execution?

Just when I thought you were catching on ....
You change the goal posts. :(

Last edited:
Yes, I'll say it. Mr. Floyd felt entitled to act like a complete Ass. Most folks would have complied instead of shouting 'don't shoot me' while NOT complying with officers' asking him to put his fucking hands on the steering wheel!! Who the FUCK did he think he was? He was being arrested for committing a FELONY!!! Then he complained about not being able to breathe and that he had claustrophobia. He thrashed about in the patrol car so they had to ask him to get out which, of course, he refused to do even after saying he did not want to be there. This is all available in many videos. Floyd obviously felt more entitled than anyone else to be able to commit a felony and defy law enforcement. That did not go well for him as it shouldn't really.
He was entitled to live. The officer was in no danger.

I am here to call it as I see it
I am not here for friends
The cop must in prison.
GF was a thug but he did not deserve it
Thugs deserve swift and lethal justice in my book. Fuck them all. Kill a few and they will whither.
Spoken like a truly dirty cop. Your attitude is why cops will never receive the respect they want. I guess they prefer fear to respect. How is that working out for them lately?

And I bet you will be the first one calling a cop when you need help.

GF said multiple times he could not breathe and even called his momma
This is not manslaughter..it’s second degree murder

He also is a tax Cheat and almost killed a teenage boy with the same knee tactics
F him

I highly doubt you understand the concept of respect, or how it is gained. Medical experts testified that the same torture Floyd suffered would have killed anybody. The cop's bosses testified the cop didn't follow procedure.

Sorry, the official ME report, (not the ME the Floyd family 'hired') testified nothing that you claim.
Prove me wrong.

Like all dirty cops, he thought his badge put him above the law.

ROFL!

You have found him guilty without a trial.

No wonder Lady Liberty is crying.
Yes, the real medical examiner said it was a homicide.

I am not the judge or a member of the jury. I can't find him guilty or not guilty. I can, however, make my own decision as to what happened based on the best information available. The ME said it was homicide. The cop's bosses said he didn't follow procedure, and should have removed his knee. The ass hole cop looks pretty guilty.

You're right!

He could have just given back the fkn cigarettes instead of making the two store clerks call the police on him setting himself up for an 'execution'. << That didn't happen either.
We both know it was an execution. The cop might not have intended to kill him, but his criminal disregard makes him guilty.

Forum List

Back