Genital mutilation victims break their silence: 'This is demonic'

Sexual mutilation is not only legal in the U.S. it's avidly encouraged, and by the Left, so what's the problem here? It's also fashionable to encourage Sharia Law and courts, so why is it bad when some other 'culture' wants to practice their atavistic savagery as well? Aren't we supposed to be 'embracing Diversity' and destroying the Evul Xian oppressors' influence over our lives? Pogo is standing up in support of sexual mutilation, so should all the other sociopaths on the Left.

It's been outlawed in the US since 1996 (I think).

No, it hasn't; Bruce Jenner begs to differ. It's quite the new 'edgy' fashion these days, with parents avidly encouraging their own children to let them surgically mutilate them. Very trendy and cool.

Last edited:
Sexual mutilation is not only legal in the U.S. it's avidly encouraged, and by the Left, so what's the problem here? It's also fashionable to encourage Sharia Law and courts, so why is it bad when some other 'culture' wants to practice their atavistic savagery as well? Aren't we supposed to be 'embracing Diversity' and destroying the Evul Xian oppressors' influence over our lives? Pogo is standing up in support of sexual mutilation, so should all the other sociopaths on the Left.

No, it hasn't; Bruce Jenner begs to differ. It's quite the new 'edgy' fashion these days, with parents avidly encouraging their own children to let them surgically mutilate them. Very trendy and cool.

Good point.

Number one, fuck the fuck you. Don't you EVER put words in my mouth, Cult of Ignorance lying asshole.

What I did was explain its derivation ---- as a course correction for one of your Cult of Ignorance fellow travelers.

You want to waddle through life wielding the intellect of a turnip, go right ahead. But don't you EVER purport to fluff yourself up on the basis that I broke a sweat to do the research while you couldn't be bothered to.

And number two ------ see number one.

Cult of Ignorance speaks yet again. Be still my heart.

Genital mutilation as a social function has nothing to do with either altering one's gender OR personal choice, Dipweed. The elders do it TO the victim, as a rite of passage, a coming-of-age ritual, and one in which the kids involved really are not into it anyway; they're forced.

Every culture has its symbolic rites of passage, whether voluntary or involuntary, whether it involves actual mutilation or just symbolism.. In ours for instance girls start wearing fingernail polish, which is traditionally red, the color of blood, in order to signify "I'm menstruating".

We should add at this point that what keeps abominations like FGM and circumcision and penile subincision going in the first place is the same level of profound wilful ignorance that you just splooged all over this board. Like you, they didn't bother to stop and think about it either. They take the path of least intellectual resistance and simply go on doing it because "this is what we've always done". Much the same as you do with your failure to read.

They say men who still haven't been circumsized have a totally different feeling when getting it on it suppose to be more sensitive to well I guess that little dance , you know mattress dancing.
I dont know of any studies but locker room talk is that uncircumcised guys tend to have premature conclusions, you know, "50 pump wonders".

Circumcision reduces the sensitivity of the male genitalia and prolongs performance. It also helps to protect against picking up an STD and giving it to others.

THe woman in question just has to learn to adjust her technique.

Also, 500k is hard to believe.

Also, conflating those that have had it actually done, and those "at risk" is a game lefties play.

Number one, fuck the fuck you. Don't you EVER put words in my mouth, Cult of Ignorance lying asshole.

What I did was explain its derivation ---- as a course correction for one of your Cult of Ignorance fellow travelers.

You want to waddle through life wielding the intellect of a turnip, go right ahead. But don't you EVER purport to fluff yourself up on the basis that I broke a sweat to do the research while you couldn't be bothered to.

And number two ------ see number one.

lol kiss my ass; you're nothing but a nasty little troll constantly posting hate speech and gibberish, left wing spam and fake news. You don't have leg to stand on whining about 'putting words in your mouth', it's your favorite dishonest tactic yourself. You aren't any 'intellectual, either, so just quit embarrassing yourself with all the silly attempts at selling yourself as one.

Now run off to find your friendliest mod and whine about my posts, gimp; it's what you and Jake do all the time as well.

Cult of Ignorance speaks yet again. Be still my heart.

Genital mutilation as a social function has nothing to do with either altering one's gender OR personal choice, Dipweed. The elders do it TO the victim, as a rite of passage, a coming-of-age ritual, and one in which the kids involved really are not into it anyway; they're forced.

Every culture has its symbolic rites of passage, whether voluntary or involuntary, whether it involves actual mutilation or just symbolism.. In ours for instance girls start wearing fingernail polish, which is traditionally red, the color of blood, in order to signify "I'm menstruating".

We should add at this point that what keeps abominations like FGM and circumcision and penile subincision going in the first place is the same level of profound wilful ignorance that you just splooged all over this board. Like you, they didn't bother to stop and think about it either. They take the path of least intellectual resistance and simply go on doing it because "this is what we've always done". Much the same as you do with your failure to read.

lol more fake news from the Pedo-Friendly Skies of left wing bullshit sociology.

I think we should be careful to not engage in religious bigotry here. Just because you dont agree with their way of living does not give you the right to judge them....etc....etc....etc.
Why are feminists so quiet about this?
We should be careful to not engage in willful ignorance.

OK, but who is that, the people that agree with you are the people who disagree?

Wait, I'm getting an answer coming through sort of Kreskin like, as I hold a hermetically sealed envelope to my forehead....the people who disagree with you are willfully ignorant!

Am I right?

There is a huge difference between removing the hood over a clitoris vrs removing the entire clitoris.

The former is female circumcision while the latter is mutilation.

Cutting off any part of the anatomy is mutilation.

So people who get labia reductions are self-mutilating? People who have cosmetic surgery are engaging in self-mutilation? People who have lasic surgery or people who have lipo suction? How about genital surgery to 'change gender'?

Lol, why do you think he you have the moral or ethical standing to pass judgement on millions of people you have never even met?

Male circumcision does not remove all feeling. Female circumcision does.
How does removing the hood over the clitoris remove all feeling?

By making it painful to the touch forever afterwards. Of course, pain is a feeling though.

Bullshit. None of the accounts I have read said that their clitoris was painful to touch for the rest of their lives when all they had done to them was the removal of the hood.

Now you are just pulling shit out of your ass.

Forum List

Back