Genetic bottleneck and Noah's ark

I have more areas of expertise than your god-is-the-answer-to-everything brain would ever care about.
I was interested and studied many areas.
Which is why it occurred to me to use my example which showed taking care of just ONE animal is a huge problem and why you had NO ANSWER except "I'm sure they figured it out."
That is/means, You could NOT figure it out/explain it.
You Lost.

Further you Moron, Noah and his family WERE "running a zoo," ostensibly the biggest of all time from a small wood ship!
(the primitives had no idea all the flora/fauna on the planet)
Impossible.

You got Porked again.

`
>>I have more areas of expertise than your god-is-the-answer-to-everything brain would ever care about.<<

I couldn't get pass this :abgg2q.jpg:. Am glad I put my coffee down.

You were talking about animal dung, so figured that's something you knew about. I wasn't going to engage in animal feces on the Ark. There's plenty of evidence for the global flood and the Ark already presented. No need to subject myself to something unpleasant and repugnant.

ETA: I got an idea. Why don't we meet at the Noah's Ark Creation Museum -- Noah’s Ark -- and you present your it couldn't happen because of animal dung theory and I'll try to invent the LOL-proof coffee cup by then. I'll bring a box of Krispy Kreme/Dunkin' Donuts, too. 2022?

Last edited:
MisterBeale It should also be noted this thread was DEAD until IDIOTICALLY bumped up by surada resurrected it in post #43 just to put in a weak one-line reply.
Otherwise it had been dead since May 2020 and many pages back.

`

Do you have a say in what threads others bump when the subject is current again?

"abu afak, post: 28208638, member: 3073"]
Just elephants, their feeding, drinking, and dung.

Many sites: ""Adult elephants require an enormous amount of food. Elephants may spend 12-18 hours a day feeding. Adult elephants can eat between 200-600 pounds of food a day. As herbivores, elephants consume grasses, tree foliage, bark, twigs, and other vegetation daily. Elephants can also drink up to 50 gallons of water a day about as much as a standard bathtub holds.""
(Someone mentioned planter boxes under tiny windows with it cloudy and raining for 40 days: LOL. )

So two elephants a day Alone need app 800 lbs x 40 days or 32,000 lbs of food.

and 100 gallons of water x 40 = 4000 gallons = another 32,000 lbs.

Thy poop 8-12 times day each producing 300lbs of Dung x2= 600lbs x 40 days = 24,000 lbs.
That confined would pile up very quickly without a giant amount of dedicated/Not stall or 'just fit' space.
Probably needing app 1 of the arks 3 floors just for them. (app 450x75)

Not to mention Dinosaurs, Rhinos, Giraffes, horse (kinds), Large antelope, Hippos, Gorillas: (meat for) LIONS, Crocodiles, etc, etc, etc.
IOW, you'd probably need at least 1,000,000 lbs++? of food (and water) for all the animals of any size.
And daily feeding/scooping of tons of dung. A crew of scores of people.

`

Do you have a say in what threads others bump when the subject is current again?
I have a good deal to say but only in the way I tactically maneuver my own post/thread starts and others I want to promote.
I was pointing out your tactics are horribly clumsy.. even back-firing.
Learn the game, not just act on your weak impulses.
`

"abu afak, post: 28208638, member: 3073"]

Many sites: ""Adult elephants require an enormous amount of food. Elephants may spend 12-18 hours a day feeding. Adult elephants can eat between 200-600 pounds of food a day. As herbivores, elephants consume grasses, tree foliage, bark, twigs, and other vegetation daily. Elephants can also drink up to 50 gallons of water a day about as much as a standard bathtub holds.""
(Someone mentioned planter boxes under tiny windows with it cloudy and raining for 40 days: LOL. )

Thy poop 8-12 times day each producing 300lbs of Dung x2= 600lbs x 40 days = 24,000 lbs.
That confined would pile up very quickly without a giant amount of dedicated/Not stall or 'just fit' space.

Not to mention Dinosaurs, Rhinos, Giraffes, horse (kinds), Large antelope, Hippos, Gorillas: (meat for) LIONS, Crocodiles, etc, etc, etc.
IOW, you'd probably need at least 1,000,000 lbs++? of food (and water) for all the animals of any size.

`

You sure jumped in this old thread with a dissertation on elephant dung which I have to say was brilliant.

I have a good deal to say but only in the way I tactically maneuver my own post/thread starts and others I want to promote.
I was pointing out your tactics are horribly clumsy.. even back-firing.
Learn the game, not just act on your weak impulses.
`

You sure jumped in this old thread with a dissertation on elephant dung which I have to say was brilliant.

>>I have more areas of expertise than your god-is-the-answer-to-everything brain would ever care about.<<

I couldn't get pass this :abgg2q.jpg:. Am glad I put my coffee down.

You were talking about animal dung, so figured that's something you knew about. I wasn't going to engage in animal feces on the Ark. There's plenty of evidence for the global flood and the Ark already presented. No need to subject myself to something unpleasant and repugnant.

ETA: I got an idea. Why don't we meet at the Noah's Ark Creation Museum -- Noah’s Ark -- and you present your it couldn't happen because of animal dung theory and I'll try to invent the LOL-proof coffee cup by then. I'll bring a box of Krispy Kreme/Dunkin' Donuts, too. 2022?
IOW, you could NOT answer for the 100th time. My example gave a good short example if the problems/impossibility of the fit/logistics.
Anyone can build a replica of a myth.
Proves nothing of course you idiot.
Is it stocked with examples all the life on earth?
NO.
THAT would say something.
YOUR TURN.

Then you Stupidly Lied that Noah wasn't "running a zoo" when in fact, his mission was to run the most complete one of all time.
Thereby making a total @ss of yourself again: even contradicting your BS book.

So you just wise-guy posted again
Having No answers.
`

Last edited:
I appreciate that, and it was a great idea.
Showed the Impossibility of "Noah's Ark" carrying a pair of every creature on earth.

Similar to what I do with finance/stock strategies.
You can't just theorize, you gotta plug in some numbers to see how it works in different scenarios.
That's really all I did with the Elephant, which I think alone busts the Ark fable.
It is brilliant saying....
"Hey wait a minute, how would that work in real life" and then plugging in a single difficult creature (of many) which shows the whole idea is not viable.

But again, I don't want to play Noah's Ark in the Science section for the 1000th time because you can't control yourself. And bumping up an old thread is touting it.

`

Last edited:
IOW, you could NOT answer for the 100th time. My example gave a good short example if the problems/impossibility of the fit/logistics.
NO.
YOUR TURN.

Then you Stupidly Lied that Noah wasn't "running a zoo" when in fact, his mission was to run the most complete one of all time.

Having No answers.
`
Got my Lol-cup just to read your posts. I knew about the flood logistics, but didn't know about the Ark itself. For example, did you know God the Father was the one who closed the door to the Ark. Once He did, then that was it. The people didn't even know which side the door was on. None of the atheists made it. Lol-cup.

Last edited:
NO.
YOUR TURN.

Having No answers.
`
Wow, you're a loser. I chose not to engage animal dung. on the Ark. Anyway, I became more interested in the logistics of the Ark and it has a way for Noah, his family, and crew to care for the animals.

Here's a diagram of the Ark.

ark-layout.jpg

inside-ark-model.jpg

It even handles you and surada atheist non-beliefs of how great the Ark was and whether it existed. The dung was taken care of in a smart manner. Obviously, the door would've been shut on you two. Just as well. You didn't believe in the Ark.

manure-gutter-model.jpg

Animal enclosures with sloped, self-cleaning floors, emptying into a manure gutter or pit

ETA: It makes me want to take a cruise in one of those big luxury liners. It would be to celebrate life. Do you and surada have any wishes for that even though you focus on where the feces goes (sarcasm)?

Last edited:
Showed the Impossibility of "Noah's Ark" carrying a pair of every creature on earth.

You can't just theorize, you gotta plug in some numbers to see how it works in different scenarios.
That's really all I did with the Elephant, which I think alone busts the Ark fable.
"Hey wait a minute, how would that work in real life" and then plugging in a single difficult creature (of many) which shows the whole idea is not viable.

But again, I don't want to play Noah's Ark in the Science section for the 1000th time because you can't control yourself. And bumping up an old thread is touting it.

`

Sorry. I thought it was an interesting thread.. not "idiotic"..

As for dung... It was used for fuel in the Middle East... Note the Dung Gate in Jerusalem.

`
So perhaps the animals on the ark were in a state of deep sleep. We currently are discussing the possibility of putting astronauts in deep sleep on long journeys to the stars.

Of course this would require Godly powers or advanced technology (ancient aliens).

`
So perhaps the animals were in a state of deep sleep like we may use to enable our astronauts to travel to the stars.

This would be no major problem for an all powerful God.

Otherwise advance technology would be required.

1638217122692.png

I do not believe in the origin of the common "Eve", because the African-Old European anthropological type is the opposite of the Asia- American one. The Bible does not interest me, but the facts say that there were at least two sources

I.E., magic. You can stop right there. Once you have introduced magic, you are done. There is nothing else for you to argue or say.
Advanced technology often appears to be magic to those who haven’t developed it.

Irrelevant to your comment or mine.

Are you bringing aliens into this?

Space aliens might just be a possibility. Our government is admi1tting something is happening on our planet they do not understand. It might be Russian or Chinese technology but that seems unlikely. Perhaps we are sharing our planet with a much more advance species Of intelligent life.

***snip***

6. "In 18 incidents, described in 21 reports, observers reported unusual UAP movement patterns or flight characteristics. Some UAP appeared to remain stationary in winds aloft, move against the wind, maneuver abruptly, or move at considerable speed, without discernable means of propulsion. In a small number of cases, military aircraft systems processed radio frequency (RF) energy associated with UAP sightings."

Forum List

Back