General Observations

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
Just some general observations made since I've been on this site.........

1. Pretty awesome site, considering how liberal they are with what people get away with as compared to other sites that ban people right and left (pardon the pun) for the smallest infraction, at which they never give warnings of any kind, they just ban you. And yet there are other members that seem to say what they want and even threaten people, and nothing happens to them.
So as far as political sites go for posting comments and opinions, this site is #1 in my book.

2. I noticed that there are several members that think everything that doesn't fall in line with their way of thinking is "funny", as they post the laughing icon on comments. Even if that comment is serious, asking a question, or even posting information......they think it's funny. So this leads me to believe they are severely mentally deficient, or they are simply just major ass Trolls. In either case it shows how inept and brainless they really are.

3. The Dems and Libs seem to have substantially intricate details, as well as in-depth comments about everything going on in politics. But they never give any concrete facts or information on where they get their information, where it comes from, who stated it, who created it, etc.... And when I ask for this information I get *crickets chirping*.

4. You can tell the fuktards from the people who really take this stuff seriously. Fuktards comment without reading the entire original comment or story, as their comments either don't have anything to do with what was stated or written, or they read the first line and guess the rest.......leaving comments about things that were never said or never posted.......and giving questions about things that were covered in the story or the original post. Do they not know that this makes them look like fools and fuktards?

5. If you aren't going to post some information with your comment, or a video, or an article, then don't post. Telling us to "look at this" and then NOT post something to actually LOOK AT..........WTF? Why even waste our time or yours?? Makes no sense.

President Cat.jpg

1. Pretty awesome site, considering how liberal they are with what people get away with as compared to other sites that ban people right and left (pardon the pun) for the smallest infraction, at which they never give warnings of any kind, they just ban you. And yet there are other members that seem to say what they want and even threaten people, and nothing happens to them.
So as far as political sites go for posting comments and opinions, this site is #1 in my book.

2. I noticed that there are several members that think everything that doesn't fall in line with their way of thinking is "funny", as they post the laughing icon on comments. Even if that comment is serious, asking a question, or even posting information......they think it's funny. So this leads me to believe they are severely mentally deficient, or they are simply just major ass Trolls. In either case it shows how inept and brainless they really are.

3. The Dems and Libs seem to have substantially intricate details, as well as in-depth comments about everything going on in politics. But they never give any concrete facts or information on where they get their information, where it comes from, who stated it, who created it, etc.... And when I ask for this information I get *crickets chirping*.

4. You can tell the fuktards from the people who really take this stuff seriously. Fuktards comment without reading the entire original comment or story, as their comments either don't have anything to do with what was stated or written, or they read the first line and guess the rest.......leaving comments about things that were never said or never posted.......and giving questions about things that were covered in the story or the original post. Do they not know that this makes them look like fools and fuktards?

5. If you aren't going to post some information with your comment, or a video, or an article, then don't post. Telling us to "look at this" and then NOT post something to actually LOOK AT..........WTF? Why even waste our time or yours?? Makes no sense.

View attachment 531989
Tldr

Most people can use search engines and look up info themselves, so no need to post links except in rare cases, and besides, hardly anybody will read them anyway if they don't seem to conform to whatever versions of political correctness they're here to shill for. Since 'social media' is now targeted by political nutjobbery as Job One, real discussions become just troll fests; all the decent discussions now take place on few blogs here and there. Postingg long detailed posts on message boards is a waste of time and energy in most cases, when one can expend less effort elsewhere and even occasionally get popular enough to get paid for it.

When they include a "Ridiculous" emoji or "That's Just Nuts" emoji we can stop overusing the "Laughing" emoji.

Maybe you should work on getting that straightened out since it bothers you.

View attachment 531989

The biggest problem I've had with this site in the past has been with certain moderators. Only like one or two, it happened recently but luckily it all got sorted out.

There is a big mix of people on this site, center, left, right, wacky left, wacky right, and it has a decent ignore button for those you wish not to converse with. That really helps me, I don't need to see insulters and the like, but I can if I wish.

You might find there are people who are willing to have in depth discussions and back up their claims. I'm not saying there are many, but some.

I'd love to have a manual on how to discuss politics, but really I think most don't care. They want to say stuff, but they're not interested in understanding things. They already "know" what's what, and don't care to learn more.

I literally had a guy say "Why do you copy and paste stuff? It's pointless", and I'm like "I find something that backs up my argument, I post the source, I take the relevant information out of it so you don't have to read the whole article and guess which bit backs my argument up" and he wasn't having it. Literally wants soundbites, he can get angry at and fire back at.

When they include a "Ridiculous" emoji or "That's Just Nuts" emoji we can stop overusing the "Laughing" emoji.

Maybe you should work on getting that straightened out since it bothers you.

The problem with emojis is that people use them instead of actually posting their thoughts. I think many people use them because their emotions say they don't like the post, but their brain just says "eohsflkjshfslkjhfshflksejfhwefipkshjgkfd"

So this leads me to believe they are severely mentally deficient, or they are simply just major ass Trolls.
I'd say that is a fairly accurate assessment. I call it bad wiring in the head.

But they never give any concrete facts or information on where they get their information, where it comes from, who stated it, who created it, etc.... And when I ask for this information I get *crickets chirping*. Do they not know that this makes them look like fools and fuktards?
That's the problem. They don't know or care because they ARE fucktards. Maybe their mommy didn't compliment them enough when they were a child, who knows, but they have no information, they have no facts. Just THEIR claims that you somehow are a brainwashed functional moron cultist, and therefore, just too backward and uncouth to possibly understand or be elevated to their lofty berth of rich, social enlightenment! :lmao:

The really funny part is that a lot of these very same people they are putting down, a few years earlier, voted for Obama in 2012, and then they were OK. :smoke:

The problem with emojis is that people use them instead of actually posting their thoughts. I think many people use them because their emotions say they don't like the post, but their brain just says "eohsflkjshfslkjhfshflksejfhwefipkshjgkfd"
I can understand if them things are used for those who don't have a lot of time to write and actual message, but I've never bothered with them things because a real message of course is the only way to thoroughly get your true feelings out there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I can understand if them things are used for those who don't have a lot of time to write and actual message, but I've never bothered with them things because a real message of course is the only way to thoroughly get your true feelings out there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If you don't have time to write a message, then why are you on this forum in the first place?

I don't think it's time that people have a problem with. It's that they don't really think about things.

Forum List

Back