I have had both vaccine shots. But ya know what?

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Ill probably not get the boosters
If you've also had shots fine.
But If you haven't, I don't care. That's your decision. I'm not going to get all lathered up over what actions you prefer.
the gal that gave me the shots said she has not taken the vaccine and has no intention of .
I said you're young and will probably do fine
But to watch America tear itself apart over this issue is so dumb.

But If you haven't, I don't care. That's your decision. I'm not going to get all lathered up over what actions you prefer.
the gal that gave me the shots said she has not taken the vaccine and has no intention of .
The shot is safe, effective, free, and available. Those who are not getting it should be willing to not go to the hospital and take up many if not all of the ICU beds that they could have avoided; added stress to an already over heated healthcare system; and simply stay home and die from the "hoax".

Live and let live is fine. But when your stubbornness affects the healthcare of others who could use those beds and that manpower... it isn't fine.

The shot is safe, effective, free, and available. Those who are not getting it should be willing to not go to the hospital and take up many if not all of the ICU beds that they could have avoided; added stress to an already over heated healthcare system; and simply stay home and die from the "hoax".

Live and let live is fine. But when your stubbornness affects the healthcare of others who could use those beds and that manpower... it isn't fine.

If you're vaxed stay away from me, you're still a spreader

What we need to due is induce a bigger nurse shortage with vax mandates.....brilliant

Seriously!!!!!

I mean, nobody in this country gave a rats ass about anything going on with anybody else before, why NOW??

Now, all of a sudden we are supposed to bow to our neighbors and kiss their asses and make sure they are following the rest of the government Lemmings over the cliff?

All of a sudden NOW these people give a damn about everybody ELSE? And for what reason? Their own narcissism and vanity.

People that got the shot(s), then goody-two-shits for you!!! WHY the fuck are you continually in everybody ELSES faces if you are SO FUCKING CERTAIN that this "vaccine" will keep you safe?

Just shut your face and leave everybody else alone! Their lives were obviously not any of your goddamned business before 2020.......and other peoples lives are STILL none of your goddamned business!!!

Well that's inconvenient

I strongly disagree. The decision to risk your lives and the lives of those around you by willingly receiving an experimental injection—the first of its kind in human history—out of fear for a virus which may not even exist, is bad enough and rates classification as extreme stupidity, cowardice and foolishness. But to bow down to peer pressure and government bullying to the point where you run out and let them inject you with God knows what . . . is weak, anti-American and much worse. Whether or not to get the vaccine is proving to be one of the greatest and most important decisions in human history. I wouldn't be in your position—falling down on the side of having ridden the latest incarnation of the concentration camp "cattle cars"—for any amount of gold or other reward. You damn well ought to be ashamed that you care so little for yourself and the lives of your fellow Americans.

If you're vaxed stay away from me, you're still a spreader
Interesting.

Somehow you think someone who has been vaccinated is MORE of a danger to you than someone who hasn't?

You"re not making medical decisions based on politics are you

No but evidently you think since you got the jab you're safe.... guess what, Lush... you're not.

Now shut up
YOU seem to think that vaxxed people are more of a danger to you than unvaxxed.

Do I have that wrong?

And since we're calling names...StupidIrishBitch

Forum List

Back