General Michael Flynn soon to be exonerated.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
And pardoned hopefully.

And pardoned hopefully.

This is GREAT news! Thanks for the post.

This is what someone like Hillary Clinton does to good people.

That is really wrong. If he didn't have those present legal fees, I would say he should sue the government for wrongful indictment.

That is really wrong. If he didn't have those present legal fees, I would say he should sue the government for wrongful indictment.
Amazing what people will plead guilty to. I guess he didn't know he was innocent. The plea is an amazing document, if you didn't bother to read it.

Amazing what people will plead guilty to. I guess he didn't know he was innocent. The plea is an amazing document, if you didn't bother to read it.
He was threatened they would find something to charge his son with if he didn’t.

You must be some new kind of idiot to be as stupid as you are.

He was threatened they would find something to charge his son with if he didn’t.
Son was never THE target, but Flynn should not have involved his son in dealing with Russia or discussions of kidnapping plots or anything else on the shady margins of illegitimate activities for any foreign government. He and his lawyers signed the plea and signed without recourse. Trump will pardon. If he doesn't. It's only 6 months. I would do 6 months to avoid one of my sons getting in trouble for something I got them involved in. Would you?

And pardoned hopefully.

Even better than a pardon. He'll likely have his conviction overturned, and win a huge lawsuit.

GOD Bless General Flynn, what he and his family had to go through because of the thuggery of the Hussein Obama Administration is beyond words, hope he sues each and everyone of them scum!

"President Trump on Monday did not rule out the possibility of bringing his former national security advisor Michael Flynn back into the administration if the retired general is exonerated:

"I will only say this: I think that General Flynn is a wonderful man. He had a wonderful career and it was a disgrace what happened to General Flynn," Trump said during Monday's coronavirus task force briefing.

"Let's see what happens now. But what happened to General Flynn should never happen again in our country," Trump said."

yes yes yes and yes! :clap:
Trump does not rule out hiring Flynn again if exonerated

GOD Bless General Flynn, what he and his family had to go through because of the thuggery of the Hussein Obama Administration is beyond words, hope he sues each and everyone of them scum!

"President Trump on Monday did not rule out the possibility of bringing his former national security advisor Michael Flynn back into the administration if the retired general is exonerated:

"I will only say this: I think that General Flynn is a wonderful man. He had a wonderful career and it was a disgrace what happened to General Flynn," Trump said during Monday's coronavirus task force briefing.

"Let's see what happens now. But what happened to General Flynn should never happen again in our country," Trump said."

yes yes yes and yes! :clap:
Trump does not rule out hiring Flynn again if exonerated
He could start by suing this clown.

Good. Now they need to go after the Hussein regime that abused their power and spied on their political opposition.

ALOT of evidence on the coup attempt has come from the flynn case.

Some times a bad thing has to happen in order for a good thing to happen.

GOD BLESS HIM!

He knows where the bodies are buried!

BLESS HIM FOREVER!

1588044828768.png

Good. Now they need to go after the Hussein regime that abused their power and spied on their political opposition.

ALOT of evidence on the coup attempt has come from the flynn case.

Some times a bad thing has to happen in order for a good thing to happen.
Funny how some of us magically knew all along.

Speaking of worthy lawsuit targets;
James ( take the kill shot on Flynn) Clapper

I don't understand that statement.

His legal fees are an additional reason to sue, and a reason his lawsuit will be for a huge amount, because it shows just how evil the Obama admin was.

Funny how some of us magically knew all along.

Speaking of worthy lawsuit targets;
James ( take the kill shot on Flynn) Clapper
Moat evert informed person knew, or was fairly sure, all along.

The dishonest, Totalitarian America-Haters just didn't admit it.

Forum List

Back