General Mark Milley Still Silent After Marines Used in Biden Speech Attacking ‘MAGA Republicans’

We are talking the FBI subpoena in June. Not the search warrant.

The one where Trumps lawyers said they turned over all documents with classification markings on them.

And someone (i.e., a "snitch") told the US government that they didn't turn over all documents.

Understand something: if you, me, or anyone else reading this possesses classified/national security docs in our homes we're going to prison.

You are the one who is a anti-America traitor. You are the ones who attack our voting rights. That is what Nazis do. You clearly are a Nazi.
It's the other way around. We're taking this country back with Trump and lead it to greatness. You're just going to have to take a backseat and learn your place in MAGA times ahead.

what do you expect of this anti-American traitor

Is that what passes for a "general" these days? Obumma fired all of the real generals. Men. Patton would laugh right in these people's faces if he could see them now.

I'm surprised Biden hasn't already announced the first Trans-gay non-binary general yet?! Or maybe a QUOTA of trans officers each branch of the military must meet, you know, because they want to make it even HARDER to recruit people for the services!

Is that what passes for a "general" these days? Obumma fired all of the real generals. Men. Patton would laugh right in these people's faces if he could see them now.

I'm surprised Biden hasn't already announced the first Trans-gay non-binary general yet?! Or maybe a QUOTA of trans officers each branch of the military must meet, you know, because they want to make it even HARDER to recruit people for the services!

I agree....the situation under the Leftists thugs is disgusting....

Keeping my fingers crossed that Patriots will know how to react to all this law-breaking hell under the Rats!

Hope and pray Patriots have a plan.

[How Trump respected the Military, before and after becoming President]

Egged on by his father, the U.S. president began expressing contempt for Americans who fight in wars as far back as high school, his classmates say.​

The president has repeatedly disparaged the intelligence of service members, and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades, multiple sources tell The Atlantic.

According to the well-regarded Military Times poll conducted in July-August of just over 1,000 troops of all ranks, his support among the military is about 38% with a favorable view and nearly 50% holding an unfavorable view, including 42% who “strongly” disapprove of his time in office. The same poll has former Vice President Biden leading Trump by 4% points, 37% to 41%. This is particularly surprising given traditional support for the Republican party among the military; Trump’s repeated claims about how popular he is with the force; and his strong push to increase defense spending. President Trump has essentially reversed his favorable/unfavorable numbers over his four years in office, declining by almost 10% points in favorability, and increasing unfavorable views by 13%. All this before The Atlantic’s reports of Trump calling military dead in a cemetery in Europe “suckers and losers.” Conceivably his numbers are even worse now.

But the US military always has been evil and corrupt.
We have never been attacked since 1812, but instead we are the attackers.
We massacred natives under Manifest Destiny, we illegally invaded Mexico twice, there was the Spanish American war based on lies, WWI was ridiculous and caused WWII, the Korean war was a US war crime were we tried to install Syngman Rhee even though wanted for bank fraud, we illegally stopped elections in Vietnam and backed the Diem dictatorship, the blockade of Cuba was illegal, Grenada was illegal, Panama was illegal, Iraq invasion was all based on lies, the invasion of Afghanistan was illegal, etc.

And someone (i.e., a "snitch") told the US government that they didn't turn over all documents.

Understand something: if you, me, or anyone else reading this possesses classified/national security docs in our homes we're going to prison.

But presidents and ex-presidents are SUPPOSED to have classified doc in their homes.
They do not a security clearance because they are ABOVE the whole security system.
They have total arbitrary say.
And ex-presidents retain that for all docs made while in office.

[How Trump respected the Military, before and after becoming President]

Egged on by his father, the U.S. president began expressing contempt for Americans who fight in wars as far back as high school, his classmates say.​

The president has repeatedly disparaged the intelligence of service members, and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades, multiple sources tell The Atlantic.

According to the well-regarded Military Times poll conducted in July-August of just over 1,000 troops of all ranks, his support among the military is about 38% with a favorable view and nearly 50% holding an unfavorable view, including 42% who “strongly” disapprove of his time in office. The same poll has former Vice President Biden leading Trump by 4% points, 37% to 41%. This is particularly surprising given traditional support for the Republican party among the military; Trump’s repeated claims about how popular he is with the force; and his strong push to increase defense spending. President Trump has essentially reversed his favorable/unfavorable numbers over his four years in office, declining by almost 10% points in favorability, and increasing unfavorable views by 13%. All this before The Atlantic’s reports of Trump calling military dead in a cemetery in Europe “suckers and losers.” Conceivably his numbers are even worse now.

Are you trying to break the USMB record of the most fake news links in one post? :dunno:

I agree with the substance of Biden's speech, but there was admittedly a better way to do it.
But even if you recognize and admit there are better ways to convey your speech, so as to not have a blatant cause and affect, it's still equivalent to racism his concept you agree with, except political party generalization and demonization instead of race. Well actually racist in actuality as well, since he's claiming his voter base he's targeting is stupid and insulting their intelligence. He even is targeting those he pandered through our borders, wants these new immigrants to believe his opposition is the Fascist instead of his Meduroesque tactics=deflection.
Sorry someone claiming he and his congress won their elections and has the right policies, does not need to bribe foreigners and college debt holders to vote for them nor use federal dollars to act as campaign fodder.
Only someone who knows he can't win needs to play the role of Meduro.
6rz865.jpg

But presidents and ex-presidents are SUPPOSED to have classified doc in their homes.
They do not a security clearance because they are ABOVE the whole security system.
Don't waste you breath on these TDSers. They're like clueless zombies.

They are not supposed to have them in their homes - I don't know where you're getting this shit, but it's wrong. The documents are US government property. They're housed either within the relevant agency or with the National Archives. Whoever's telling you that it's normal for a president or anyone to have classified docs at home, stop believing them.

While they are president, and that likely assumes that they are handling them in secured locations. After a president stops being president, they became a private citizen, just like you and me.

That is total bullshit. You are getting bad information.

They can have access to those records under most circumstances, yes. They cannot keep them in a private, unsecured location. Again, those papers are not Trump's personal property. That's the part you don't seem to understand.

Forum List

Back