General Mark Milley Still Silent After Marines Used in Biden Speech Attacking ‘MAGA Republicans’

Read it moron. I posted it. It means exactly that. A POTUS cannot use an official speech or public funds to campaign. Apparently your shit house law degree has failed you.
Why do you claim Trump was campaigning. He never mention the name of anybody running for political office.

As usual, I see the left is still trying to frame the narrative of the Trump legacy, without presenting any real facts. Let's look at a few of them:

By 2020, President Trump brought over half of the Army brigade's combat teams up to their top tier of readiness, which was a dramatic improvement over they way they were in 2016. He also brought our military aircraft's airworthy rate up to 80%. Trump's fiscal 2021 budget addressed major weaknesses in cyber, satellite, and missile defense systems, as well as financing opportunities in hypersonic weapons and artificial intelligence.

President Trump's National Defense Strategy was one of the most important defense policy shifts of the last generation. His policies reoriented our military toward a long-term strategic competition with China and Russia, instead of fighting insurgents and terrorists in the Middle East. President Biden is actually riding on his coat tails by making full use of that reorganization. This can be seen in how Biden is supporting Ukraine with the weapons and technology that got their start under the Trump presidency. I'm sure everyone remembers that it was President Trump who actually sent lethal weapons to Ukraine, while his predecessor refused to send military weapons, sending non-lethal aid instead.

And then there is that entire new branch of the military President Trump created: Space Force. That never would have happened, had it not been for President Trump.

What a hypocritical traitorous POS! The use of those "Marines" stinks to high heavens.

77bed60e1ae8ffba.jpeg

And the folks who had to listen to this speech; Resurfaced video EXPOSES Trump calling Democrats ‘FASCIST’ on 2020 campaign trail

As usual, I see the left is still trying to frame the narrative of the Trump legacy, without presenting any real facts. Let's look at a few of them:

By 2020, President Trump brought over half of the Army brigade's combat teams up to their top tier of readiness, which was a dramatic improvement over they way they were in 2016. He also brought our military aircraft's airworthy rate up to 80%. Trump's fiscal 2021 budget addressed major weaknesses in cyber, satellite, and missile defense systems, as well as financing opportunities in hypersonic weapons and artificial intelligence.

President Trump's National Defense Strategy was one of the most important defense policy shifts of the last generation. His policies reoriented our military toward a long-term strategic competition with China and Russia, instead of fighting insurgents and terrorists in the Middle East. President Biden is actually riding on his coat tails by making full use of that reorganization. This can be seen in how Biden is supporting Ukraine with the weapons and technology that got their start under the Trump presidency. I'm sure everyone remembers that it was President Trump who actually sent lethal weapons to Ukraine, while his predecessor refused to send military weapons, sending non-lethal aid instead.

And then there is that entire new branch of the military President Trump created: Space Force. That never would have happened, had it not been for President Trump.
Your post is all truth.

They believe their own fake narratives.

They were searched then. At Mar-A-Lago.
I'll have to find my post to you. That the DOJ answer to Trumps request for a special master, includes the FBI statement under oath, that Trumps lawyers denied them access to the storage room, and they were specifically denied permission to look in any of the boxes.

If you have any court responses that refute this, please post them.

They were searched then. At Mar-A-Lago.

Trump Lawyers Stopped FBI Agents Checking Storage Room Boxes—Filing

Donald Trump's lawyers had "explicitly prohibited" the FBI from looking inside a
storage room at the former president's Mar-a-Lago resort when agents were attempting to retrieve classified documents in June.

During that search, the former president's counsel "explicitly prohibited government personnel from opening or looking inside any of the boxes that remained in the storage room, giving no opportunity for the government to confirm that no documents with classification markings remained," prosecutors said.

Donald Trump's lawyers had "explicitly prohibited" the FBI from looking inside a
storage room at the former president's Mar-a-Lago resort when agents were attempting to retrieve classified documents in June.

During that search, the former president's counsel "explicitly prohibited government personnel from opening or looking inside any of the boxes that remained in the storage room, giving no opportunity for the government to confirm that no documents with classification markings remained," prosecutors said.
You actually believe the agencies that have been lying since 2016? What a good little tool you are!

I'll have to find my post to you. That the DOJ answer to Trumps request for a special master, includes the FBI statement under oath, that Trumps lawyers denied them access to the storage room, and they were specifically denied permission to look in any of the boxes.

If you have any court responses that refute this, please post them.
They did go through them. Toolie.

Trump's lawyers can't prohibit a search that follows a search warrant that is signed by a judge or magistrate.

You actually believe the agencies that have been lying since 2016? What a good little tool you are!
In this case the FBI / DOJ is 100% believeable, because the Trump lawyers have made 0% claim they let the FBI look in the room, or in the boxes, It would be in their interest to prove cooperation. Yet, they haven't made the claim, nor tried to refute the DOJ's 36 page response.

Trump's lawyers can't prohibit a search that follows a search warrant that is signed by a judge or magistrate.
We are talking the FBI subpoena in June. Not the search warrant.

The one where Trumps lawyers said they turned over all documents with classification markings on them.

Forum List

Back