General Mark Milley Still Silent After Marines Used in Biden Speech Attacking ‘MAGA Republicans’

Have we heard from an actual Marine on this one? I'm a former soldier, and I didn't think those Marines were there for intimidation. It looked like they wanted to have some sign of patriotism for Biden's incredibly un-American speech, but I didn't take it as intimidation. The Marines were not armed. In fact, they were holding their hands in front of their bellies in a pose that bore no resemblance to a position of attention or modified position of attention that I ever learned.

Were they holding something? It looked weird.

Nurembergbiden is obviously too mentally incompetent to be trusted be a CIC with access to the nuke codes.
Milley should be worried about Biden, not Trump.
Milley should also be prosecuted for breaking the chain of command when conducted unauthorized foreign policy under President Trump.

Lawmakers call on Gen. Milley to answer report he broke …

Jul 14, 2022 · Congressional lawmakers have called on Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark A. Milley to respond to reports that he cut off the statutory chain of command at the end of

Have we heard from an actual Marine on this one? I'm a former soldier, and I didn't think those Marines were there for intimidation. It looked like they wanted to have some sign of patriotism for Biden's incredibly un-American speech, but I didn't take it as intimidation. The Marines were not armed. In fact, they were holding their hands in front of their bellies in a pose that bore no resemblance to a position of attention or modified position of attention that I ever learned.

They looked like Nazi SS. Biden's handlers intended it to look that way. I feel sorry for those Marines. They were used.

Oh yeah? Cite the statute, law dawg.
Ever hear of the Hatch Act of 1939? U.S.C. Title 5 - GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION AND EMPLOYEES You morons tried to use it against Trump on multiple occasions--we'll see what happens now that the vegetable is actually guilty of it.
There is a law, called the Hatch Act, that prohibits most government officials from engaging in politicking in the course of their official work.
You gotta win the Senate first. You ain't.
We will see, won't we? LMAO.

Uh, the rioters on January 6th gave him the substance.
Short memory eh, how about the BLM/Antifa rioters the democrats incited during 2020? Hypocrite!
democrat insurrectionists.jpg

Ever hear of the Hatch Act of 1939? U.S.C. Title 5 - GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION AND EMPLOYEES You morons tried to use it against Trump on multiple occasions--we'll see what happens now that the vegetable is actually guilty of it.
There is a law, called the Hatch Act, that prohibits most government officials from engaging in politicking in the course of their official work.

I am familiar with the Hatch Act. It doesn't mean what you think it means.

We will see, won't we? LMAO.

We will.

Look Bub, America is gone! YOU'VE LOST!!!

I gave up on this forum due to the mods. OK, it is better than Reddit, but not by much. I just read it and comment elsewhere. But, I came back to tell you the dems won and own it all Bub; from the FBI to CIA to the military and all the schools, news, hi-tech and the rest. Suck it up Bub!

Either reps break a Union off to secede or they will eventually all 50 states Bub. And you will be disarmed as a bonus Bub.
Do you understand that? No use trying to make sense of the dems, that's just the score Bub. Your every waking minute, second and hour should be spent on secession. Save something before you lose it ALL!

...I'm outa here!

pedobiden.gif

There's rumors going around that they were actors. That's from observations by retired servicemen.

Maybe, just MAYBE.......he is silent because he knows that there was nothing wrong with it, especially with Trump usually using the Military, as when he had protesters cleared out so that he would walk in front of that church and hold a Bible upside down. All for show.

General Milley knows a President who does respect the Military, and it was never Trump.

You are a lying sack of shit!

Forum List

Back