General Mark Milley just said in House Armed Services Hearing that inflation “may go to 9 or 10 percent!”

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
This is crushing our millions of Americans families including veterans. Wages cannot keep up with these out of control inflation stats. This is a mess.

This is crushing our millions of Americans families including veterans. Wages cannot keep up with these out of control inflation stats. This is a mess.

Yeah I mean anyone who puts gas in their tank or buys a piece of steak already knows without hearing from Miley that the White House numbers are bullshit. That's why the Republican drive to do voter registration at gas stations is an enormous success already. They should stand in the supermarkets next to the meat case.

Why should anyone even listen to this fat ass?
Well because he wants to put skirts on men. That is the one single bar by which we may judge him Worthy and competent beyond all other measurements! Once we have men wearing skirts in top positions in the military all things will be copacetic.

Is that incompetent queer loving traitor still the Chairman of the Joint Chief's of Staff???? LOL!

He is obviously right on this single issue but he has been wrong on everything else.
What a disgrace to let that old fuck dictate Afghanistan

Is that incompetent queer loving traitor still the Chairman of the Joint Chief's of Staff???? LOL!

He is obviously right on this single issue but he has been wrong on everything else.

Yep, broken-clock syndrome.

The fed just said they are going to get a lot more aggressive......Housing bubble burst anyone?

Housing has been in need of deflation for a long time. It got started c.2008 but the Fed's easy money, throwing trillions of dollars out there ended that, and here we are today.

Housing has been in need of deflation for a long time. It got started c.2008 but the Fed's easy money, throwing trillions of dollars out there ended that, and here we are today.
The entire "value" most Americans have is a nominal house price that means nothing because you can't fucking eat your house.....or travel the world in it, or you know...make money off it in general.

Real wealth is invested in cash flow (and that can be investment real estate).

But the US Government wanted to make sure the sheep felt they were rich too.

I believe we will be in a full-blown recession in 2023. It would have been this year had it not been for all that free money still in the system.

Just wait till CD rates make moving money away from the stock market viable again......In fact I might start moving some of my money into them before 2023.

Forum List

Back