General Kelly was witness to the condolence call. And others in the room.

So do we believe a whack job left wing Congress critter. Or the President and his staff? As far as the mother goes NOW she's claiming Trump not only insulted her son, his widow BUT now the soldier's father was insulted as well. That's just plain crazy.

"She said the president was 'respectful' during the condolence call, then went after Wilson and added: 'To try to create something from that, that the congresswoman is doing, is frankly appalling and disgusting.'

Kelly's name had already surfaced in the flap over Trump's statements about the ambush in Niger that killed four servicemen Oct. 4 – after he said President Obama 'didn't make calls' and encouraged people to ask Kelly if Obama called him.

Sanders indicated that Kelly would vouch for Trump, after Wilson said several people were also monitoring the president's call, which was put on speakerphone in a limo as Johnson's widow, Myeshia, rode to receive his remains."

Read more: White House says there are NO tapes of condolence call | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So do we believe 3 people in the car, the congress lady mentor and invited?
Or the guy (who says he has prof, but ZERO) who has a whole website devoted to his lies.
Kelly actually never said she incorrectly commented, just that she was edging in on the conversation (like Kelly was doing)
Ironic coming from the 5 time draft dodger who insulted McCain and others

Trump hates all military personnel and General Kelly is racist.

Amazing conclusions drawn by the left from this incident.

What conclusions are drawn from the Clinton/Russia/Putin/Obama Uranium deal?

Not the stupid uranium garbage again.
Why don't you read the facts instead or bleating right wing garbage?
Just for starters, Hillary had nothing to do with a few % of our uranium.
6-10 different depts were involved.
But omg, HILLARY WAS AT THE BOTTOM OF IT.
Vince Foster next
yet it's no issue to say ALL ROLLS UP TO TRUMP!!!
What happened to the buck stops here?
Had to send Kelly out cos he didn't have the balld
when nothing trump does is good enough for you and you will bag on anything he tries - i simply don't give a flying rat fuck in a hurricane what you think. i don't give a shit about how you "feel".

i care about how we as a country come back together and as long as you're going to rag on trump no matter what, i just stop listening because you simply add no value.
Another foul mouth white high school trumpette.
Don't care about his dragging his wife by the hair and raping her?

So do we believe a whack job left wing Congress critter. Or the President and his staff? As far as the mother goes NOW she's claiming Trump not only insulted her son, his widow BUT now the soldier's father was insulted as well. That's just plain crazy.

"She said the president was 'respectful' during the condolence call, then went after Wilson and added: 'To try to create something from that, that the congresswoman is doing, is frankly appalling and disgusting.'

Kelly's name had already surfaced in the flap over Trump's statements about the ambush in Niger that killed four servicemen Oct. 4 – after he said President Obama 'didn't make calls' and encouraged people to ask Kelly if Obama called him.

Sanders indicated that Kelly would vouch for Trump, after Wilson said several people were also monitoring the president's call, which was put on speakerphone in a limo as Johnson's widow, Myeshia, rode to receive his remains."

Read more: White House says there are NO tapes of condolence call | Daily Mail Online

and he lied about the Congress woman... just like the orange sociopath always does.

he also never said the conversation didn't happen. he said the orange idiot "meant to say".

but thanks for playing.

Trump has no trouble denying something and calling all concerned "liars!" It's more than a little pathetic that after all this time, he still thinks he can act so boorishly and get away with it! So far Republicans have backed him for the most part and not harangued him with much needed investigations into his dealings as he runs Trump Co. from the West Wing! It's hard to have any respect for what they're allowing to go on, but what else is to be expected? When you sleep with dogs, you should expect to wake up with flees! I don't know how they're supposed to do to cleanse their party of these hateful people who think it's ok for Trump to do the things he does and says!

Trump's taken down another one! Trying to defend this reprobate, Kelly has maligned and ruined his own name! Shame really, but he had to know this was inevitable being the C. of S. who's job it is to streamline info and keep Trump on some kind of course! He shamed himself for all time going after that woman with fake and false info supplied by sleazebags "on the right" who will say or write anything to undermine someone that's giving them trouble! I'm surprised Kelly hasn't tendered his resignation but for his duty thinking he's saving us from a lot worse situation! :beer: :rolleyes:
Frederica Wilson has ALWAYS been a liar. To just assume, that Trump and Kelly are lying, especially now that we actually have a tape of another condolence call, is idiotic and blindly partisan.... Liberal... all the same.

Trump hates all military personnel and General Kelly is racist.

Amazing conclusions drawn by the left from this incident.

What conclusions are drawn from the Clinton/Russia/Putin/Obama Uranium deal?

Not the stupid uranium garbage again.
Why don't you read the facts instead or bleating right wing garbage?
Just for starters, Hillary had nothing to do with a few % of our uranium.
6-10 different depts were involved.
But omg, HILLARY WAS AT THE BOTTOM OF IT.
Vince Foster next
yet it's no issue to say ALL ROLLS UP TO TRUMP!!!
What happened to the buck stops here?
Had to send Kelly out cos he didn't have the balld
when nothing trump does is good enough for you and you will bag on anything he tries - i simply don't give a flying rat fuck in a hurricane what you think. i don't give a shit about how you "feel".

i care about how we as a country come back together and as long as you're going to rag on trump no matter what, i just stop listening because you simply add no value.
Another foul mouth white high school trumpette.
Don't care about his dragging his wife by the hair and raping her?
no. i just don't give a shit about you and one sided assholes - such as you.

The uneducated, Russian-trolled far right (think Ernie S. and pals) simply do not possess the moral character to believe the truth.

Trump screwed up then lied.

Wilson, as a family friend and mentor, had every right to be there.

Then Kelly screwed up.

Last edited:

and he lied about the Congress woman... just like the orange sociopath always does.

he also never said the conversation didn't happen. he said the orange idiot "meant to say".

but thanks for playing.

Trump has no trouble denying something and calling all concerned "liars!" It's more than a little pathetic that after all this time, he still thinks he can act so boorishly and get away with it! So far Republicans have backed him for the most part and not harangued him with much needed investigations into his dealings as he runs Trump Co. from the West Wing! It's hard to have any respect for what they're allowing to go on, but what else is to be expected? When you sleep with dogs, you should expect to wake up with flees! I don't know how they're supposed to do to cleanse their party of these hateful people who think it's ok for Trump to do the things he does and says!

Trump's taken down another one! Trying to defend this reprobate, Kelly has maligned and ruined his own name! Shame really, but he had to know this was inevitable being the C. of S. who's job it is to streamline info and keep Trump on some kind of course! He shamed himself for all time going after that woman with fake and false info supplied by sleazebags "on the right" who will say or write anything to undermine someone that's giving them trouble! I'm surprised Kelly hasn't tendered his resignation but for his duty thinking he's saving us from a lot worse situation! :beer: :rolleyes:
Frederica Wilson has ALWAYS been a liar. To just assume, that Trump and Kelly are lying, especially now that we actually have a tape of another condolence call, is idiotic and blindly partisan.... Liberal... all the same.

Seek serious help! :321: :9: :blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno: :fu:

Y'all need to just stop. Its making you look stupid. Or did you forget Trump is sitting in the WH because he was put there due to NOT having bedside pc manners? we don't need tiskers. We need someone that doesn't pull punches. He stated fact. Deal with it.

So, if you were at a funeral for one of your kids, and someone walked up to you and said, "I'm so sorry for your loss, but they deserved it for driving drunk," you'd think that was appropriate?

At no point did President Trump blame the soldier for his own death.

That is the very fabrication President Trump was referring to, and you just proved his point by spreading what the lying sack of shit Congresswoman falsely claimed.

That's not what I said. He did however say that he knew by signing up for the military he could die.

If you drink and drive you know by doing so you could die.

There is a time and place for making comments like this. Kelly made it VERY clear that he told Trump what to say. Instead of saying the soldier was being heroic, by making the decision to serve despite the chance he could loose his life doing so, Trump made it sound like his death wasn't a big deal because he knew he could die.
That's what that lying pig Frederica Wilson says. Kelly says otherwise.
Lying pig?
Nice foul mouth, which college again?
If you knew how to listen Kelly never refuted what she said.
Just garbage how she eavesdropped when actually she was a mentor and invited
He did refute it, moron. "Pig" is too nice of a term to describe her or those who defend her. She's a maggot wallowing in the rotting slime.

and he lied about the congress woman... just like the orange sociopath always does.

but thanks for playing.
Yup Kelly never refuted what she said.
Just complained about her muscling in on the conversation
Never mentioned she was a mentor and invited

Why should Trump mention that. If she was a "mentor" then one has to wonder about the political motivations of the widow and her mother.

Knowing how the liberals operate, it wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out the congresswoman twisted his words. That is just a part of their tactics. We see it here on the forum for goodness sake!

So three people in the car were all lying?
You do know the congresswoman was invited, she is a mentor of the family?.
Just a bit ironic that a five time draft dodger (said avoiding STDs was his Vietnam) should be so patriotic.
What a guy
It might help if you knew the def of liberal?
For the individual and small gov
No Latin in college?

I haven't seen any quotes from the widow. We know Wilson is a lying POS pig. The widow's mother is probably also a committed Dim. She is black, after all.

Knowing how the liberals operate, it wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out the congresswoman twisted his words. That is just a part of their tactics. We see it here on the forum for goodness sake!

Just a bit ironic that a five time draft dodger (said avoiding STDs was his Vietnam) should be so patriotic.
What a guy
No Latin in college?

Unfortunately, the term "classical liberal" has been grossly twisted since back when there were such things as "classical liberals." I've been told the correct term for today's liberal is a "progressive." Mac1958 :D Tell him, Mac!

Only in your mind.
Many big corporatists like myself prefer to be known as classical liberals.
It's been twisted by knees news and others and the uneducated cult just bleats, have no idea of the origin

You aren't any "classic liberal." You're a plain old lying commie douche bag.

This matter of the condolence call is one Trump should never have used as a vehicle for figuratively throwing his predecessor under the bus. Let's be clear here. Trump introduced the matter into the public discursive area. His having broached the tu quoque line of BS he did is yet another manifestation of the fact that, for Trump and in his mind, everything about him and what he does or doesn't do is seen only through the lens of comparison with/to what others do or did.

Time and time again, we hear Trump talking about something he did and how it compares to something someone else did. The man apparently cannot simply state/"own" what he does and let it stand or fall on its own merits or lack thereof.

Well, it turns out there is a recording of the call: Soldier’s widow releases recording of family’s call with Trump.

Some of Trump's remarks during the call:
  • "Tell them their father was a great hero that I respected.” -- Really? Had Trump ever even met the man?
  • "He knew what he was getting into." -- Why Trump didn't realize that contextually a military officer (or former one) saying that to another is not the same thing it being said by a civilian who purposefully went out of his way to avoid military service. Context is everything, yet in seventy years, it's something Trump apparently has not learned to suss out. (Nevermind that Trump said those words and later denied having done so.)

One'd think that in seventy years a man would have learned how to offer a sincere and comforting condolence message. Trump clearly has not. And WTH? The man asked his chief of staff what to say to the woman? Do you need to ask people how to express your heartfelt sympathy regarding the passing of another individual? A child might need to, sure; particularly one lacking experience with death. Someone for whom sincere sympathy is an unknown emotion would absolutely need to. Trump's too old be child, and yet emotionally, that's exactly what he is.

What a guy
No Latin in college?

Unfortunately, the term "classical liberal" has been grossly twisted since back when there were such things as "classical liberals." I've been told the correct term for today's liberal is a "progressive." Mac1958 :D Tell him, Mac!

Only in your mind.
It's been twisted by knees news and others and the uneducated cult just bleats, have no idea of the origin

WTF, I've heard of classical liberalism, classic liberals, classical music, but never classical liberals. So please enlighten us.

What a guy
No Latin in college?

Only in your mind.

You aren't any "classic liberal." You're a plain old lying commie douche bag.

I really don't think he knows what a classical liberal is, really. Much more in line with modern day libertarians than modern day liberals. They would have been mortified to know that the people who call themselves "liberals" today would like to take guns from out of the hands of the people. Lol!

Classical liberalism
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Market liberalism" redirects here. For other uses, see economic liberalism.
Part of a series on
Liberalism
70px-Yellow_flag_waving.svg.png
Classical liberalism is a political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties under the rule of law with an emphasis on economic freedom. Closely related to libertarianism and to free market capitalism,[1][2] it developed in the early 19th century, building on ideas from the previous century as a response to urbanization and to the Industrial Revolution in Europe and the United States.[3] Notable individuals whose ideas contributed to classical liberalism include John Locke,[4] Jean-Baptiste Say, Thomas Malthus and David Ricardo. It drew on the economics of Adam Smith and on a belief in natural law,[5] utilitarianism[6] and progress.[7]

Core beliefs of classical liberals included new ideas—which departed from both the older conservative idea of society as a family and from the later sociological concept of society as complex set of social networks. Classical liberals believe that individuals are "egoistic, coldly calculating, essentially inert and atomistic"[11] and that society is no more than the sum of its individual members.[12]

Classical liberals agreed with Thomas Hobbes that government had been created by individuals to protect themselves from each other and that the purpose of government should be to minimize conflict between individuals that would otherwise arise in a state of nature.

These beliefs were complemented by a belief that laborers could be best motivated by financial incentive. This belief led to the passage of the Poor Law Amendment Act 1834, which limited the provision of social assistance, based on the idea that markets are the mechanism that most efficiently leads to wealth. Adopting Thomas Malthus's population theory, they saw poor urban conditions as inevitable, they believed population growth would outstrip food production and they regarded that consequence desirable, because starvation would help limit population growth. They opposed any income or wealth redistribution, which they believed would be dissipated by the lowest orders.[13]

Drawing on ideas of Adam Smith, classical liberals believed that it is in the common interest that all individuals be able to secure their own economic self-interest. They were critical of what would come to be the idea of the welfare state as interfering in a free market.[14] Despite Smith’s resolute recognition of the importance and value of labor and of laborers, they selectively criticized labour's group rights being pursued at the expense of individual rights[15] while accepting corporations' rights, which led to inequality of bargaining power.[16][17][18]

Classical liberals argued that individuals should be free to obtain work from the highest-paying employers, while the profit motive would ensure that products that people desired were produced at prices they would pay. In a free market, both labor and capital would receive the greatest possible reward, while production would be organized efficiently to meet consumer demand.[19]

Classical liberals argued for what they called a minimal state, limited to the following functions:

• A government to protect individual rights and to provide services that cannot be provided in a free market.
  • A common national defense to provide protection against foreign invaders.[20]
  • Laws to provide protection for citizens from wrongs committed against them by other citizens, which included protection of private property, enforcement of contracts and common law.
  • Building and maintaining public institutions.
  • Public works that included a stable currency, standard weights and measures and building and upkeep of roads, canals, harbors, railways, communications and postal services.[21]
They asserted that rights are of a negative nature, which require other individuals (and governments) to refrain from interfering with the free market, opposing social liberals who assert that individuals have positive rights, such as the right to vote, the right to an education, the right to health care and the right to a living wage. For society to guarantee positive rights requires taxation over and above the minimum needed to enforce negative rights.[22][23]

Core beliefs of classical liberals did not necessarily include democracy or government by a majority vote by citizens, because "there is nothing in the bare idea of majority rule to show that majorities will always respect the rights of property or maintain rule of law".[24] For example, James Madison argued for a constitutional republic with protections for individual liberty over a pure democracy, reasoning that in a pure democracy a "common passion or interest will, in almost every case, be felt by a majority of the whole...and there is nothing to check the inducements to sacrifice the weaker party".[25]

In the late 19th century, classical liberalism developed into neo-classical liberalism, which argued for government to be as small as possible to allow the exercise of individual freedom. In its most extreme form, neo-classical liberalism advocated Social Darwinism.[26] Right-libertarianism is a modern form of neo-classical liberalism.[26]

Yes, Real America are now seeing Trump and his orangebots out in the open for all to see just what scum they are: an incredible danger to all of America.

A reckoning is coming.

Forum List

Back