Genealogists find evidence of Biden's ancestors owning slaves

No one is surprised, and Biden supporters absolutely LOVE it.

LOL

A genealogist who recently conducted a thorough review of President Joe Biden's heritage has discovered that some of the politician's ancestors owned African-Americans slaves.

Alexander Bannerman — who along with presidential lineage expert Gary Boyd Roberts co-authored an article on Biden's ancestry for this year's winter issue of American Ancestors — told Politico recently that two of Biden's great-great-great-grandfathers were slave owners in Maryland in the 1800s.

According to the news outlet, the genealogist made the discovery while searching through census records and slave schedules from Maryland. Here's more from the Politico report:

[Bannerman] pointed to Biden's great-great-great-grandfather, Jesse Robinett, who enslaved two people in Allegany County, Maryland, in the 1800 census. Another 3rd-great-grandfather, Thomas Randle, enslaved a 14-year-old male in the 1st District of Baltimore County, Maryland, in 1850, he said, citing census records and slave schedules, which were separate headcounts of slaves conducted alongside the census in 1850 and 1860.

In 1860, census records show that Randle and his family had moved to Baltimore County's 13th District, Bannerman said, and an 1860 slave schedule for the 13th District again shows Randle enslaving a single man. (The spelling of Randle varies in some records, as is common for that period, and the spelling of Robinette, which is Biden's middle name, has changed over time).

LOL

A genealogist who recently conducted a thorough review of President Joe Biden's heritage has discovered that some of the politician's ancestors owned African-Americans slaves.

Alexander Bannerman — who along with presidential lineage expert Gary Boyd Roberts co-authored an article on Biden's ancestry for this year's winter issue of American Ancestors — told Politico recently that two of Biden's great-great-great-grandfathers were slave owners in Maryland in the 1800s.

According to the news outlet, the genealogist made the discovery while searching through census records and slave schedules from Maryland. Here's more from the Politico report:
"He's gonna put ya'll back in chains"

Slave owners? Yuck!

The irony is incredible as I look at my username and type this.

Even this tongue-bath propaganda piece from the DNC operatives at Politico mentions Biden's slave-owning family:

But in the wake of Biden’s election last fall, Alexander Bannerman, a genealogist in West Virginia, went to work on the first complete, authoritative genealogy of the 46th president to be produced for publication.

Along with Gary Boyd Roberts, an expert in presidential lineages, Bannerman co-authored an article on Biden’s ancestry for the Winter 2021 issue of American Ancestors. The magazine is a publication of the New England Historic Genealogical Society, a widely cited authority in the field of ancestry.

Bannerman told me that on his father’s side, some of Biden’s ancestors enslaved people.

He pointed to Biden’s great-great-great-grandfather, Jesse Robinett, who enslaved two people in Allegany County, Maryland, in the 1800 census. Another 3rd-great-grandfather, Thomas Randle, enslaved a 14-year-old male in the 1st District of Baltimore County, Maryland, in 1850, he said, citing census records and slave schedules, which were separate headcounts of slaves conducted alongside the census in 1850 and 1860.

In 1860, census records show that Randle and his family had moved to Baltimore County’s 13th District, Bannerman said, and an 1860 slave schedule for the 13th District again shows Randle enslaving a single man. (The spelling of Randle varies in some records, as is common for that period, and the spelling of Robinette, which is Biden’s middle name, has changed over time).

Another thread for herd. President Obama is also a descendant of slave owners.

So. Because his ancestors owned slaves doesn't mean he approves.

Hell loads of peoples ancestors owned slaves. It was over 150 years ago. Who cares?? Not me.

Another thread for herd. President Obama is also a descendant of slave owners.

Yes he is.

Slavery dates back to 3500 BC.

WELL BEFORE THE 1600s that you lying sacks of communist shit try to claim is the genesis of slavery.

You are only off by 5000 years….

Whites followed the LEAD of their BROWN AND BLACK ANCESTORS who owned slaves.

Last edited:
Biden family owned slaves ?

Well of course they would have back in those days, but does he still have any in today time would be the bigger scandal!
I am watching s gymnast sex abuse investigation by the FBI where the Progs are getting their justice. and the women are crying. Its the Non Progs fault I tell you! Teenage gymnasts rule that world. Those teaching them are a different matter.

marvin martian
Reparations my ass.

I don't know anyone who was a slave and I sure as hell don't know anyone who owned slaves. Hell that was 150 years ago. My moms folks were from Georgia and were dirt poor so I doubt they owned slaves.

What a load of horse shit reparations is.

LOL

Well he does own asclepias as well as others

Lets have it commies….explain to the class the genesis of SLAVERY.

Sumer in 3500 BC?

Or was it WHITIE IN 1600?

Lets go, you commie cucks….lets discuss the history of slavery on earth.

It started by black and brown people enslaved other black and brown people.

Why do you lie?

Lets go, you commie cucks….lets discuss the history of slavery on earth.

When did slavery not exist in human history?

How about we limit it to slavery in the New World. It arrived in 1492......and a new batch of slaves left for Europe soon thereafter.

Forum List

Back