Genealogists find evidence of Biden's ancestors owning slaves

Lets go…LINCOLN PROJECT cucks.

Lets break down the history of slavery.

Why so scared?

Yeah, Superbadbrutha, Asclepias, Paul Essien, MarcATL where you boys at? You all get on your knees for the guy who said he didn't want his kids growing up in a "racial jungle" with you black folks, now we find out his family owned some of those black folks!
The only bending over was done by folks like you, Trump Humpers. Why would I be shocked to find out that Biden's family owned slaves, I'm pretty sure Trump's did also as racist as he is.

The only bending over was done by folks like you, Trump Humpers. Why would I be shocked to find out that Biden's family owned slaves, I'm pretty sure Trump's did also as racist as he is.

You're not shocked, you knew it all along, and you still suck that rich, white dick every day, Remus. Just like you knew Biden said he didn't want his kids growing up around black people like you, but you still spread your cheeks for him whenever he asks. LOL

confederates.jpg
We are here to show our support for Obama, ObamaCare, affirmative action, amnesty for illegal immigrants, gun control, gay marriage, and higher taxes.

And one other thing. We are going to burn these Confederate flags, because they are racist and we believe black lives matter!

confederates.jpg
We are here to show our support for Obama, ObamaCare, affirmative action, amnesty for illegal immigrants, gun control, gay marriage, and higher taxes.

And one other thing. We are going to burn these Confederate flags, because they are racist and we believe black lives matter!

^^^That's the 2016 DemoKKKrat national convention.

You're not shocked, you knew it all along, and you still suck that rich, white dick every day, Remus.
No, we leave the dick sucking to Trump Humpers like you. Instead we should have voted for the Hitler loving, racist Trump.
Just like you knew Biden said he didn't want his kids growing up around black people like you, but you still spread your cheeks for him whenever he asks. LOL.
Yea I should have voted for the man who was sued by the US Gov't for discriminating against black folks.

A bible, Confederate flag, cross, US flag. Man, this picture just SCREAMS "Democrat". BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

hist-us-20-cvil-rights-pic-kkk-salute-1946-RES.jpg

[
It does, but the funny thing it is the GOP that is fighting to keep that Confederate flying and the statues and monuments erected of those Democrats of yester years.

No, we leave the dick sucking to Trump Humpers like you. Instead we should have voted for the Hitler loving, racist Trump.

Yea I should have voted for the man who was sued by the US Gov't for discriminating against black folks.

How likely is it that Joe Biden's great-great-granddaddy owned your great-great-granddaddy? 1 in 3 odds? And you still get on your knees for him every day, Remus.

LOL

It does, but the funny thing it is the GOP that is fighting to keep that Confederate flying and the statues and monuments erected of those Democrats of yester years.
See, the thing is, whenever someone points out the Democrats of the past were Klansmen, racist, etc. they perpetrate a deliberate lie of omission.

Those racist Democrats of the past were right wingers.

The tard herd is willfully blind to this fact.

See, the thing is, whenever someone points out the Democrats of the past were Klansmen, racist, etc. they perpetrate a deliberate lie of omission.

Those racist Democrats of the past were right wingers.

The tard herd is willfully blind to this fact.

The DemoKKKrats of today are klansmen, too. You just don't have a problem with it is all.

1631740814603.png

So?

Most countries in the world at some point owned slaves, in some cases millions of slaves.

Slavery is not just in the USA. It's been allover the world. Every major civilization now got to where it is by throwing human misery and suffering at it.

Much as I dislike Biden I can't hold this against him. He wasn't even alive at the time. A man can't be held responsible for what others have done.

Forum List

Back