Gene Wilder's family owe an apology for his blatant racism in a movie.

The history is what it is son.

Correct, and if Americans were as racist as the rest of the world, there wouldn't be any blacks or latinos around today to whine and snivel about it, they would have all been dead or deported, so yes, history is what it is. We don't see any blacks heading back to Africa in droves, do we? the few who did leave, sent back to Africa at American expense, promptly enslaved the locals and set themselves up as slave plantation owners in Africa; they named their slave holding country Liberia.

lollers.

sure--you have to go back hundreds of years for your evidence = bullshit

No you do not. Jim Crow laws were still in effect in southern states until 1964. There are still quite a few people living today who were affected by it.

Ever hear of the "Little Rock Nine"? Emmitt Till? The Montgomery Bus Boycott? The 16th Street Baptist church bombing?

All of these incidents occurred in the 20th century..

And before you go there...no, I don't hate America. But facts are facts.
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
yes--the US is a racist country because of the blacks

That is a pathetically stupid answer. You stated that it is necessary to "go back hundreds of years to find evidence of racism".

Prove that to be true or STFU.
there is nowhere near the racism you idiots claim
I've proved it MANY times on USMB
and there is proof EVERYDAY= Covington!!!!!!!

You stated that it was necessary to go back "hundreds of years" to find evidence of racism in America.

Yet you continue to ignore the fact that your statement was inaccurate. Why
are you such a hypocritical fool that you refuse admit that you were wrong?

No you do not. Jim Crow laws were still in effect in southern states until 1964. There are still quite a few people living today who were affected by it.

Ever hear of the "Little Rock Nine"? Emmitt Till? The Montgomery Bus Boycott? The 16th Street Baptist church bombing?

That is a pathetically stupid answer. You stated that it is necessary to "go back hundreds of years to find evidence of racism".

You stated that it was necessary to go back "hundreds of years" to find evidence of racism in America.

Covington
Jussie Smollet
I gues these are your examples of modern day racism
hahahhahahahhahah

you just fked up !!!!
I said you have to go back hundreds of years to find evidence that America is a racist nation
go back and look at the posts
you need to read more slowly so you might understand the posts

No you do not. Jim Crow laws were still in effect in southern states until 1964. There are still quite a few people living today who were affected by those laws, which were justified by a supposedly "seperate but equal" system.

I have heard of them. The south was under democrat rule too ! Did you know that? Lester Maddox? Ever hear of him? How about a George C Wallace? Ever hear of him?

Yep. Heard of both of them. I was with my parents when they participated in a civil rights march in the 60's. And they both had feces and urine thrown on them.

What's your point?

And who said anything about "Democrats or Republicans"? I likely know that history far better than you do.
I said it! The south was ruled by democrats. Because you mentioned Jim Crow of 1964. Didn’t you? Yes, so say thank you democrats!

AMERICAN SOUTHERN DEMOCRATS. The Civil War is over, or did you fail to get that memo?

The south was a part of AMERICA during that period.
Jim Crow and Democrats! You own it!

I do not own anything in this dialogue, except what appears to the only thoughts that make sense.

I did not institute Jim Crow. And would have had to be a white lawmaker during that era to do so.

I have heard of them. The south was under democrat rule too ! Did you know that? Lester Maddox? Ever hear of him? How about a George C Wallace? Ever hear of him?

Yep. Heard of both of them. I was with my parents when they participated in a civil rights march in the 60's. And they both had feces and urine thrown on them.

What's your point?

And who said anything about "Democrats or Republicans"? I likely know that history far better than you do.
I said it! The south was ruled by democrats. Because you mentioned Jim Crow of 1964. Didn’t you? Yes, so say thank you democrats!

AMERICAN SOUTHERN DEMOCRATS. The Civil War is over, or did you fail to get that memo?

Jim Crow and Democrats! You own it!

I do not own anything in this dialogue, except what appears to the only thoughts that make sense.

I did not institute Jim Crow. And would have had to be a white lawmaker during that era to do so.
White democrat to be accurate! Are you hip tight with democrats? Yep! You own it.

Covington
Jussie Smollet
hahahhahahahhahah

You are ignorant and apparantly illiterate. Institutionalized racism. Look it up. It was practiced far less than hundreds of years ago.

Covington
Jussie Smollet
hahahhahahahhahah

You are ignorant and apparantly illiterate. Institutionalized racism. Look it up. It was practiced far less than hundreds of years ago.
post # 64 = you fked up---read the posts more slowly

you just fked up !!!!
I said you have to go back hundreds of years to find evidence that America is a racist nation
America WAS a nation LESS THAN HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO that practiced legalized racism.

You apparantly cannot even underetand what YOU say.

Covington
Jussie Smollet
hahahhahahahhahah

I do not need to re read anymore of what you post to understand that you are ignorant.

you just fked up !!!!
America WAS a nation LESS THAN HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO that practiced legalized racism.

You apparantly cannot even underetand what YOU say.
you fked up buddy pal
the quote was not ''racism'' but ''racist nation'''
you said ''racism'''
sorry--you lose

Covington
Jussie Smollet
hahahhahahahhahah

I do not need to re read anymore of what you post to understand that you are ignorant.
you are like the dumbass MSM/blacks/etc =you twist/turn/ignore/bullshit/etc the FACTS
FACT: not racism but racist nation

No you do not. Jim Crow laws were still in effect in southern states until 1964. There are still quite a few people living today who were affected by those laws, which were justified by a supposedly "seperate but equal" system.

What's your point?

Are you a dumbass or do you actually believe the civil war was fought in 1964?

What I believe is that you and your twin crash dummy are two of the most typical, abjectly stupid individuals that have posted here in years.

He statrted this by saying "you have to go back hundreds of years for evidence that America was a racist country. He was proven to be wrong.

Then you contributed your share of stupidity by trying to bring the same tired old "The Democrat party did it" talking point.

To the average black person living in America during Jim Crow, the north and the south were nearly transparent in what their day to day life experience was like. I have living relatives that are far older than my 65+ years, that experieced it in daily life all over this country. To them it was not a political party issue, it was an "America issue".

The states above the Mason Dixon line did not have the blatant public signs or laws on the books, however, some of the same practices were quietly carried out on a daily basis.

I recall taking two trips across the country from California to the east cost with my parents in the early 60's.

We were denied food, gas and lodging in Needles, California, Tucson, Arizona, and Albuquerque, New Mexico.

There were no signs that said so , but we were just told, "There are places that can help you down the road". So it did not matter as a black person if you were in the north or the south at that time, you were still affected to varying degrees by the Jim Crow culture in America.

As opposed to incessantly parroting the "Democrats did it" talking point, you would become more informed if you did some reading that tells the whole story of how the Jim Crow era affected the entire country before it was finally outlawed.

Last edited:

Covington
Jussie Smollet
hahahhahahahhahah

you are like the dumbass MSM/blacks/etc =you twist/turn/ignore/bullshit/etc the FACTS

This has nothing to do with the "MSM/BLACK BOGEYMAN" that lives rent free inside of your empty head.

It is about YOU making statements that are inaccurate and then hypocritically trying to walk back what you stated with the same tired bullshit.

Go bother someone else.

If we can keep the public engaged and participating in this type of irrational nonsense we can keep them off of the fact that ours is an institutionally racist society and was founded as such.

Name a brown or black country that is not a corrupt hellhole. Not many, if any. Few SA countries with German Nazi influence. India dont count.
Which ones are we not destabilizing and stealing resources from? And additionally, what a great excuse for being a hopelessly racist shithole nation.
sure--the US is a racist nation
hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahah
Which nation was/is free from racism? Youre grasp of racism in societies around the world is really terrible.

sure--the US is a racist nation
hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahah
sure--you have to go back hundreds of years for your evidence = bullshit

What's your point?

Omy, AFAIK, things were never like that down here. You grow up in GA or AL or MS or something?

Covington
Jussie Smollet
hahahhahahahhahah

This has nothing to do with the "MSM/BLACK BOGEYMAN" that lives rent free inside of your empty head.

It is about YOU making statements that are inaccurate and then hypocritically trying to walk back what you stated with the same tired bullshit.

Go bother someone else.
"Lives rent free inside your head"

What is it that possesses people to reuse the same joke over and over again? That is a sign of stupidity. Its funny the first time you hear it, but not after the thousandth.

Please, can we retire this overly used joke? Lets bury it along side "thats what she said".

Forum List

Back