Gender.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Thousands of years of Western culture & gender ideals go out the window, so thousands of years of Gender concepts ERASED because your fleeting political nonsense?

Thousands of years of Western culture & gender ideals go out the window, so thousands of years of Gender concepts ERASED because your fleeting political nonsense?

None of it is going anywhere.

The biology that is the basis of sex and gender remains unchanged. The denial thereof is just an insane, passing fad, that will be forgotten a generation from now, swept away by the workings of natural selection.

This meme sums it up

wow-this-is-so-clever-oh-my-god-the-straights-are-owning-us-v0-hr70bq297gj81.jpg

There are forces at work that are trying to convince people that all the opinions they held 10 years ago are absolutely errant and that only the new paradigm must prevail.

I see it as an indication of basic human sentience, myself.

• Banned
Oliver Sacks. Author of the book "The man the mistook his wife for a hat" The sad thing about neurochemistry, you MIGHT feel you are Napoleon...or a woman...we aren't obliged to feed into your delusions. Nope.

• Banned
Thousands of years tradition regarding sex and gender, worked just fine. But suddenly, it isn't? Explain that.

The words "gender" and "sex" are in 99% of instances interchangeable. The notion that "gender" is different - that it is not necessarily the same as "sex" is new and based on absolutely nothing.

On an application for [anything], if it asks for Gender it is the same as if it asks for Sex. And because humans are binary, the response can be either/or, and nothing else. The only other conceivable response is "I choose not to say." And you pay the consequences for that.

The ARMY of proponents of transexualism is infinitely larger than the actual number of people with gender dysphoria, but it is instructive to examine WHY this army exists, and why it insists on creating and promoting this counter-factual phenomenon. Most of the victims of the propaganda campaign are girls and young women, the most neurotic demographic in our society by far, and the proponents couldn't care less that they are likely ruining the lives of the girls who buy into this foolish and destructive delusion.

The POINT of the propaganda campaign is to attack THE FAMILY, by promoting the estrangement of children from their parents who, if they are sane, will be devastated by their daughter's delusions and behavior. It is the SAME motivation as for the promotion of SAME-SEX MARRIAGE, incentivizing bastardy with pay supplements to women who have babies without a husband, and the devaluation of human life through abortion. IT IS ALL THE SAME: Destroy the Family.

Because when you destroy the family, the logical place to look for validation is GOVERNMENT.

Which is why all of this must be fought. It is not all just silliness affecting a small number of people. It is an attack on our society and our way of life. Don't let it slide.

Anyone believe that this guy is "straight?

Any straight Democrat men on here want to go on record agreeing with this?

I think it is very clear that his slip-on footwear is seriously deficient in mass. He thinks he's found a way to be a flaming faggot while still denying that he's a faggot.
Many Democrat men are looking for exactly that. A big part of the reason for their support for the transgenderization movement.

This meme sums it up

wow-this-is-so-clever-oh-my-god-the-straights-are-owning-us-v0-hr70bq297gj81.jpg

Pretty much.

If some tranny woman dies and is dug up in 1000 years they will look at the skeleton and say "that's was a man".

To say a man is a woman is nothing more than a lie and absolutely nothing else.

If someone says they are the opposite sex there are 2 possible explanations. 1 they are lying or 2, they are crazy. And liars should be called out for lying and crazy people should be locked away.

Pretty much.

If some tranny woman dies and is dug up in 1000 years they will look at the skeleton and say "that's was a man".

To say a man is a woman is nothing more than a lie and absolutely nothing else.

If someone says they are the opposite sex there are 2 possible explanations. 1 they are lying or 2, they are crazy. And liars should be called out for lying and crazy people should be locked away.
It is indeed dumbfuckery at its finest.

Forum List

Back