Gen. Flynn: Many House and Senate members are compromised for having sex with children.

It's really sad some Q-tard can make shit up at will, with no evidence or naming of the offenders, and the rubes swallow it hook, line, and sinker.

It's really, really sad to see how much their brains have devolved.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Lindsey Graham, Mike Pence? I wonder who else. This sort of blackmail just has to be a common thing to gain leverage on legislators.Flynn was Former National Security Advisor of the United States. He must have had access to all classified information during that time. Information on compromised senators and representatives would certainly be information someone in his role would need to know and would have been provided to him. No wonder Epstein had to be taken out. They were afraid he'd name names.

it is quite likely the FBI also knows which Congress Critters were involved with children and is using that info to tell those fools how to vote.

If so, it merely shows the FBI hasn’t changed much since the days of J. Edgar Hoover. He was known as “the most powerful man in Washington D.C.“ because he had the goods on everybody.

snip

Hoover shaped the F.B.I in his own image of discipline and patriotism. He also directed the bureau into secret and illegal domestic surveillance spurred on by his conservative patriotism and paranoia. His nefarious tactics had been suspected for decades by government officials, but presidents from Truman to Nixon seemed unable to fire him due to his popularity and the potentially high political cost. In 1975, the Church Committee (named after its chairman, Senator Frank Church [D-Idaho]) conducted a full investigation of COINTELPRO’s operations and concluded that many of the agency’s tactics were illegal and, in many, cases unconstitutional.

You are the enemy here. The massive and obvious fraud will remain that way no matter how many times it is denied. Your lies have failed miserably. Deal with it asshole.
Another "I'm rubber you're glue......." argument?

And the courts? Authoritarians will disregard the Court and try to delegitimize them when they lose an election. They'll be claiming so much fraud, yet fail to produce any evidence of said fraud in court. Millions of MAGANUTS watching the Kangaroo Court on "Faux Not News" or associated MAGANEWS outlets isn't evidence and doesn't prove a thing.

Another "I'm rubber you're glue......." argument?

And the courts? Authoritarians will disregard the Court and try to delegitimize them when they lose an election. They'll be claiming so much fraud, yet fail to produce any evidence of said fraud in court. Millions of MAGANUTS watching the Kangaroo Court on "Faux Not News" or associated MAGANEWS outlets isn't evidence and doesn't prove a thing.
Not at all. The fraud was obvious and denying makes you a dumbass and a traitor. No evidentiary hearings were allowed.
I have posted the laws that were broken in every swing state. They have not been debunked they have been ignored. Those broken laws prove the 2020 election had 0 integrity and denying that is futile. You reject the truth and live on lies. Shame on you.

Not at all. The fraud was obvious and denying makes you a dumbass and a traitor. No evidentiary hearings were allowed.
I have posted the laws that were broken in every swing state. They have not been debunked they have been ignored. Those broken laws prove the 2020 election had 0 integrity and denying that is futile. You reject the truth and live on lies. Shame on you.
Like I said, you're a typical authoritarian willing to disregard our constitution and our system of law and order because of what your dear leader told you. It's obvious.

Like I said, you're a typical authoritarian willing to disregard our constitution and our system of law and order because of what your dear leader told you. It's obvious.
You are on the side of the people abusing power and the Constitution. Reality bites when you are traitor, doesn't it?

Lindsey Graham, Mike Pence? I wonder who else. This sort of blackmail just has to be a common thing to gain leverage on legislators.Flynn was Former National Security Advisor of the United States. He must have had access to all classified information during that time. Information on compromised senators and representatives would certainly be information someone in his role would need to know and would have been provided to him. No wonder Epstein had to be taken out. They were afraid he'd name names.

I see the Q Krazy is still around.

Why is this guy not in jail?

You would know I guess....
trump-flag.webp

Forum List

Back