Gen. Flynn: Many House and Senate members are compromised for having sex with children.

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Lindsey Graham, Mike Pence? I wonder who else. This sort of blackmail just has to be a common thing to gain leverage on legislators.Flynn was Former National Security Advisor of the United States. He must have had access to all classified information during that time. Information on compromised senators and representatives would certainly be information someone in his role would need to know and would have been provided to him. No wonder Epstein had to be taken out. They were afraid he'd name names.

Lindsey Graham, Mike Pence? I wonder who else. This sort of blackmail just has to be a common thing to gain leverage on legislators.Flynn was Former National Security Advisor of the United States. He must have had access to all classified information during that time. Information on compromised senators and representatives would certainly be information someone in his role would need to know and would have been provided to him. No wonder Epstein had to be taken out. They were afraid he'd name names.

Flynn is another one that's crazy.

Mike Flynn is a hardcore Q-tard.

Anyone who bleevs anything Flynn has to say is a credulous idiot.

Things are really warming up at long last .
This has been known for years , but , of course , it is hard proving matters against powerful people intent on doing anything to avoid the truth, and with billions to use for protection and evasion .
So it all takes time .
Often cases have to be be put on ice for awhile as you use low life admissions as leverage against the next step above those bottom layers .
I hear that the Swiss stronghold of perversion and evil is under huge pressure with the Rothschild family clan and separately Soros as prime targets but now very much under attack .

Things are really warming up at long last .
This has been known for years , but , of course , it is hard proving matters against powerful people intent on doing anything to avoid the truth, and with billions to use for protection and evasion .
So it all takes time .
Often cases have to be be put on ice for awhile as you use low life admissions as leverage against the next step above those bottom layers .
I hear that the Swiss stronghold of perversion and evil is under huge pressure with the Rothschild family clan and separately Soros as prime targets but now very much under attack .
"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Forum List

Back