Gen. Flynn case about to blow up in Dimwinger's faces.

Now that the conspirators are caught you can figure them to go all out to finish the job. The CIA is involved so you know they have dirt ,or made dirt ,on everyone and they'll start the threats of making it public . It's going to be a rough ride so buckle up .
Buy more ammo.

Jesus...this is what Flynn's lawyers are claiming AGAIN

The last time they tried this at Flynn's sentencing hearing (where he was supposed to get off with no jail time) the Judge nearly locked him up for life and started talking about TREASON

That's right. Russia didn't help Donnie, it was Obama.

Sneaky bastard. He really did want to destroy America as we knew it. Thanks Obama it's all your fault.

Now we know why FBI Agents said Flynn didn't lie yet he was still indicted by McCabe and Comey...

"An explosive new court filing from Michael Flynn’s legal team alleges that FBI agents manipulated official records of the former national security adviser’s 2017 interview that led to him being charged with lying to investigators."

FBI agents manipulated Flynn file, as Clapper allegedly urged ‘kill shot’: court filing

File this under 'No Shit'!

Set-ups, falsifying documents, perjury, collaborating with foreign Intel agencies, illegal spying...

It's all coming out.
Yep!
BREAKING: Flynn Lawyers Reveal FBI Attorney Lisa Page Edited Flynn FBI 302 Report - Then Lied to DOJ About Edits!

Jim Jordan agrees!

TtrAXbnA_bigger.jpg
Rep. Jim Jordan‏Verified account @Jim_Jordan 6h6 hours ago

"First we learn that Durham's probe is now a criminal investigation. Now we hear that the FBI may have altered the 302s from General Flynn's interview"

yes yes yes~ you tell them Jim Jordan!:2up:

I read the entire 33 page filing by Powell- it is devastating to the Deep State. All Americans regardless of political persuasion should be appalled at the abuse of power and absolute corruption of the FBI.

I would not be surprised to see the entire plea bargain vacated and his life and reputation restored.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

"Wow!...First we learn that Durham's probe is now a criminal investigation. Now we hear that the FBI may have altered the 302s from General Flynn's interview."

The President reacting to this news !!! I agree with him! ^^^

I know....it is unbelievable .... the corruption and lies coming from the Left is almost beyond anything we have seen in our lives!

I hope Kelly gets exoneration
I read the entire 33 page filing by Powell- it is devastating to the Deep State. All Americans regardless of political persuasion should be appalled at the abuse of power and absolute corruption of the FBI.

I would not be surprised to see the entire plea bargain vacated and his life and reputation restored.
I'm with you. All I can add is my hope that justice is served and all criminality is met with a stiff sentence. Our government got this way because of permissiveness and an unwillingness to make higher up bureaucrats answer for their crimes. And if this asshole, Wray, is found to be protecting his department personnel, that makes him even more guilty than the felons he is protecting

Last edited:
I hope Kelly gets exoneration

I'm with you. All I can add is my hope is that justice is served and all criminality is met with a stiff sentence. Our government got this way because of permissiveness and an unwillingness to make higher up bureaucrats answer for their crimes. And if this asshole, Wray, is found to be protecting his department personnel, that makes him even more guilty than the felons he is protecting

This is the worst domestic attack against this country since the Civil War...the worst political assault against our country and the democrat press could not care less.....and are actively supporting it...

"Defendants lawyer says defendant is totally innocent you guys!"

from Right Wing Dishrag Publications Inc.

If you believe in the "deep state" please contact me for an urgent business proposition, have your credit card number ready

"Defendants lawyer says defendant is totally innocent you guys!"

from Right Wing Dishrag Publications Inc.

If you believe in the "deep state" please contact me for an urgent business proposition, have your credit card number ready

Sydney Powell has evidence

There is nothing the DemRats can do

It's over for the Left

Forum List

Back