Gee, only 14 Stupid Tea Party Threads since Yesterday

obviously, we have a slight problem with reading comprehension on this Sarah G thing....

I read her comment as saying, all the tea party threads started in favor of the tea party are started by republicans.

Which is accurate.

no liberals would start a tea party thread in favor of them....

Oreo starts positive tea party threads, so has willow I believe? and others asking if anyone was going to their protests.

And this in no way means I believe that conservatives begin the most tea party threads, the liberals do by far!!!!

Just that what sarah said was that republicans start the most tea party threads in SUPPORT of them...IN SUPPORT verses tea party bashing.

i think she was saying that rightwingers start most of the tea party threads... whether its sarah palin speaking at a tea party; or the tea party and their purported power; or where there are going to be tea parties; or what happened when they went to tea parties... yadda, yadda, yadda.

i wonder what would happen if we compared the tea party threads with the number of ODS threads. :eusa_whistle:

either way, that's what people do.

yeah, you are probably right ....and i am the one with the reading comprehension problems on this one! :D

:lol:Rightwingers start most of them.. in support of course.

though i took the lol, and the ''in support of course'' as her covering her own rear end for the first statement on right wingers starting the most tea party threads....(in support (of the tea partiers) of course)

but then later she mentioned the tpsamurai with alot of threads, so yeah, you are right...

The facts belie your comment.

Gunny, Teapartysamauri alone has at least 20 teaparty threads to her credit. Look at her name for heaven's sake.

That's a different point.

No it really isn't. A couple of righties here are trying to make the point that because there are some Lefty teaparty posts in this forum (new forum) that the entire board has more teaparty posts started by Lefties.

15 out of 25 threads are created by rwns:

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - Search Results

That was just a random page after one search and I don't remember seeing avatar...

obviously, we have a slight problem with reading comprehension on this Sarah G thing....

I read her comment as saying, all the tea party threads started in favor of the tea party are started by republicans.

Which is accurate.

Oreo starts positive tea party threads, so has willow I believe? and others asking if anyone was going to their protests.

And this in no way means I believe that conservatives begin the most tea party threads, the liberals do by far!!!!

Just that what sarah said was that republicans start the most tea party threads in SUPPORT of them...IN SUPPORT verses tea party bashing.

i think she was saying that rightwingers start most of the tea party threads... whether its sarah palin speaking at a tea party; or the tea party and their purported power; or where there are going to be tea parties; or what happened when they went to tea parties... yadda, yadda, yadda.

i wonder what would happen if we compared the tea party threads with the number of ODS threads. :eusa_whistle:

either way, that's what people do.

Thanks Jill, I did mean this.

Which is accurate.

Sorry Care, I do believe rws start more.

Gunny, Teapartysamauri alone has at least 20 teaparty threads to her credit. Look at her name for heaven's sake.

No it really isn't. A couple of righties here are trying to make the point that because there are some Lefty teaparty posts in this forum (new forum) that the entire board has more teaparty posts started by Lefties.

That was just a random page after one search and I don't remember seeing avatar...

Er...yes it really is. Gunny's OP wasn't about that. I'm not saying your point is unimportant, but it is undeniably different.

Er...yes it really is. Gunny's OP wasn't about that. I'm not saying your point is unimportant, but it is undeniably different.

Do you think that this is different from the OP?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2223814-post26.html

Do you think that this is different from the OP?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2223814-post26.html

Sorry, I'm being dense. I don't know what you are asking, or implying.

"Seems". Get the point? Not everyone feels the need to publicly display their feelings about the OK City bombing.

Oh, wait.... I get it. You want to use it as a weapon to beat the 'right'.... is that correct?

well, to be fair, the right makes a huge fuss and hollar on 9/11. and i always wonder why we wallow in victimhood on that day.

seems to me if we want to talk about one group of terrorists, we should acknowledge the other. me? i think people should stop wrapping themselves in the flag on EITHER day.

Jillian, mo chara, I don't think it's just the right who do that. I think it's a national obsession.

not from what i've seen. i might have a bit of a different perspective but i know here in ny, most of us would really like it to come down a peg. and i do understand hon that people still have an open-wound about this, but honest? most of us here don't need a reminder.

If you banned all the Tea Party and Palin threads, traffic would be cut in half.

very true, and i contend that almost half left would be ''bash health care threads'' and ''bash obama threads''.....BUT at least with those, they are about current events, for much of it....then there is all the obama is not a citizen, obama is the antichrist, obama the idiot, obama's ruining my life, obama is taxing me more, obama is a fascist threads out there which are equal to this tea party garbage, again, in my opinion.

all news is good news when it comes to publicity....this is making the tea party more prevalent...it could back fire on some Dems

Let me translate this thread.

Damn that tea party!!!!!!!! Boo freaking hoo, if it would only go away and let us just run the country with our utopian idealogy that isn't remotely grounded in reality.

Oh boo freaking boo hoo hoo!

:lol::lol::lol:

well, to be fair, the right makes a huge fuss and hollar on 9/11. and i always wonder why we wallow in victimhood on that day.

seems to me if we want to talk about one group of terrorists, we should acknowledge the other. me? i think people should stop wrapping themselves in the flag on EITHER day.

Jillian, mo chara, I don't think it's just the right who do that. I think it's a national obsession.

not from what i've seen. i might have a bit of a different perspective but i know here in ny, most of us would really like it to come down a peg. and i do understand hon that people still have an open-wound about this, but honest? most of us here don't need a reminder.

I don't think the rehashing is about reminding those who went through it. It's about educating those who didn't, and reminding them that it could happen again.

And no one seems to care about the Murrah Buidling 15th annivesary and it can have only one thread.

Funny that the tea party is far more important even on the one day we honor the victims.

"Seems". Get the point? Not everyone feels the need to publicly display their feelings about the OK City bombing.

Oh, wait.... I get it. You want to use it as a weapon to beat the 'right'.... is that correct?

Gee when they still have ceremonies on December 7, (for al those who went to public school that's Pearl Harbor day) at Pearl Harbor are they "wallowing" in victimhood?

Unbelievable!

Shall I translate this for you?

Damn that 9/11. Why can't we go back to 9/10 and pretend it never happened????????

Disgusting!

Hey maybe the Jews should get over the Holocaust too!

:doubt:

i dont think we should pretend 9/11 never happened nor do i think we should make all decisions based on 9/11...

when facism comes to america it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross...sinclair lewis

the tea party seems a good example of this guote....

i dont think we should pretend 9/11 never happened nor do i think we should make all decisions based on 9/11...

when facism comes to america it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross...sinclair lewis

Good post. Given that the tea partiers want to do away with the results of free and fair elections and some want to decide who is allowed to vote...

Once again, I continue to find it simply astonishing that many of the people I know, including me, people who have a genuine concern about high public spending, can be arbitrarily written off as fascists.

I was going to go on to say why, but what's the fucking point? Just an opportunity for someone to post another picture of someone holding a sign that suits the point they want to make. While that's all this debate revolves around it's not a debate, at least not outside grade school.

Good post. Given that the tea partiers want to do away with the results of free and fair elections and some want to decide who is allowed to vote...

I rest my case.

Forum List

Back