Gee, only 14 Stupid Tea Party Threads since Yesterday

i dont think we should pretend 9/11 never happened nor do i think we should make all decisions based on 9/11...

when facism comes to america it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross...sinclair lewis

the tea party seems a good example of this guote....

The tea party is fascist?????? Funny can you explain then why these signs come from the left?????????

Anti-Semitic sign at the February 16, 2003 "anti-war" rally.

Funny!!!!!!!!!! That looks pretty Nazi to me and it's from a LEFT WING rally!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

This man at the "Stop the U.S.-Israeli War" rally on August 12, 2006 wants the Nazi kikes to get out of Lebanon.

Wow that looks pretty anti-Jew as well!

Another message at the June 5 event.

Uh oh! Another anti-semtic sign at a left wing rally

Young child holding a sign accusing Jews of stealing organs from dead Palestinians, at the Bus 19 anti-terror rally in Berkeley on January 16, 2005.

Another anti-Jewish sign!!!!!!!!! And at a left wing rally! How can this be????

I thought the tea party was fascist 'cause the left said so! :lol::lol::lol:

Justifying anti-Semitism at the June 5, 2004 march.

More anti-semitism!

Anti-Israel protester at the rally preceding the June 5, 2004 march.

More anti-semitism! :eek:

Anti-Israel protester at the "Stop the U.S.-Israeli War" rally on August 12, 2006.

Gosh, this doesn't seem the least bit intolerant from the left does it???????

Equating the Star of David and the swastika at the "Stop the U.S.-Israeli War" rally on August 12, 2006.

The evidence for the left being the real fascist is mounting!!!!!!!

The zombietime Hall of Shame

Gee I thought you guys said it was the tea party that was fascist. How come all this hatred of Jews is coming from the left then?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wait for the left to have a fit and say these signs down't count. NOOOOOOOO, of course not. ONLY WHAT THEY SAY COUNTS. Despite the lack of evidence. ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You know, I hate to quote myself, but do you notice the left come into a thread, because most of them are paid to do so, and just bash and bash and bash the tea party as "fascist."

But when I start posting the evidence about who really are the facists, they all run away?

:lol::lol::lol:

You know, I hate to quote myself, but do you notice the left come into a thread, because most of them are paid to do so, and just bash and bash and bash the tea party as "fascist."

But when I start posting the evidence about who really are the facists, they all run away?

All but one picture you posted is about Israel. You couldn't find a picture about America?

You do realize that Israel and America are two separate countries, right? It wouldn't be the first time that someone on the Right got the two mixed up.

Here is the deal righty's. You dont like whats happeneing in the white house, vote. We did two novembers ago and it turned out great for us.

You vote, we counter and the one with the most votes wins. Woohooo. Isn't America great!

Whiny little bitches.

Who's whining??????????? :lol::lol::lol:

Have you looked at the title of this thread???????

I swear liberals are so damn dense! The entire premise of this thread is WHINING about the tea party!

Who's WHINING????????

And I hate to break it to you, but WE CAN VOTE BACK.

November is coming baby, and guess who is already WHINING ABOUT THAT!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I recently started a thread that asked the question, what does "november is coming" mean?

What exactly is going to happen in November?

dont punk out, dont wine, what exactly is going to happen in November since you sound so forceful here. WE will save this and one of us will have to apologize.

I say we will lose a few seats, (like always at that time) and that's pretty much it.

What say you. Remember, we will save this and one of us will have to apologize come december. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
i dont think we should pretend 9/11 never happened nor do i think we should make all decisions based on 9/11...

when facism comes to america it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross...sinclair lewis

the tea party seems a good example of this guote....

The tea party is fascist?????? Funny can you explain then why these signs come from the left?????????

Anti-Semitic sign at the February 16, 2003 "anti-war" rally.

Funny!!!!!!!!!! That looks pretty Nazi to me and it's from a LEFT WING rally!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

This man at the "Stop the U.S.-Israeli War" rally on August 12, 2006 wants the Nazi kikes to get out of Lebanon.

Young child holding a sign accusing Jews of stealing organs from dead Palestinians, at the Bus 19 anti-terror rally in Berkeley on January 16, 2005.

More anti-semitism!

Anti-Israel protester at the rally preceding the June 5, 2004 march.

Anti-Israel protester at the "Stop the U.S.-Israeli War" rally on August 12, 2006.

Equating the Star of David and the swastika at the "Stop the U.S.-Israeli War" rally on August 12, 2006.

Gee I thought you guys said it was the tea party that was fascist. How come all this hatred of Jews is coming from the left then?

Wait for the left to have a fit and say these signs down't count. NOOOOOOOO, of course not. ONLY WHAT THEY SAY COUNTS. Despite the lack of evidence. ;)

Now I want to be serious for a second here. Please provide any, ANY proof of this. PLease ....seriously.

Any proof at all would be appreciated.

If not, you are the biggest bullshitter in a long time on this board.

You are a fucking liar if you cant provide ANY proof to this crap. Please, dont run away from this one.

Evidence my ass.

Last edited:

All but one picture you posted is about Israel. You couldn't find a picture about America?

You do realize that Israel and America are two separate countries, right? It wouldn't be the first time that someone on the Right got the two mixed up.

Yeah, I mean if I posted Death to any ME country that doesn't mean I have a problem with muslims, right?????

Nooooooooooooooooooooo, of course not! :lol::lol::lol:

Keep on spinning liberals.

:lol:

The left gets paid to post? Wait, I thought they were all on welfare.:confused:

You don't think Democrats don't pay people to troll the internet and keep posting the Democrat talking points, while attacking anyone that disagrees?

Honey I was aware of that little truth since I was posted as part of the "Vast Right Wing Agenda" in the 90s.

Here is the deal righty's. You dont like whats happeneing in the white house, vote. We did two novembers ago and it turned out great for us.

You vote, we counter and the one with the most votes wins. Woohooo. Isn't America great!

Whiny little bitches.

Who's whining??????????? :lol::lol::lol:

Have you looked at the title of this thread???????

I swear liberals are so damn dense! The entire premise of this thread is WHINING about the tea party!

Who's WHINING????????

And I hate to break it to you, but WE CAN VOTE BACK.

November is coming baby, and guess who is already WHINING ABOUT THAT!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I recently started a thread that asked the question, what does "november is coming" mean?

What exactly is going to happen in November?

dont punk out, dont wine, what exactly is going to happen in November since you sound so forceful here. WE will save this and one of us will have to apologize.

I say we will lose a few seats, (like always at that time) and that's pretty much it.

What say you. Remember, we will save this and one of us will have to apologize come december. :lol::lol::lol:

Well you go ahead and live in denial.

I remember the sentiment of the country in 1980, in 1994, 2002 and 2004.

You go ahead and think it will only be a few seats.

Be my guest.

More anti-semitism!

Now I want to be serious for a second here. Please provide any, ANY proof of this. PLease ....seriously.

Any proof at all would be appreciated.

If not, you are the biggest bullshitter in a long time on this board.

You are a fucking liar if you cant provide ANY proof to this crap. Please, dont run away from this one.

Evidence my ass.

Honey, how often they are on the forums as compared to anyone else is my evidence.

Compare how often I am on as compared to certain liberals. That's my evidence.

Why? Because we conservatives have this thing called DAY jobs.

But these certain liberals? Monitoring web sites and forums, and making sure the Democrat agenda is posted constantly? That IS their day job.

It's too obvious to be anything else.

Forum List

Back