Gay Sex in Public a Major Health Risk ~ Naugle Calls on Homosexuals...

You know Chucking Ass.....you REALLY should read your own book more. There are only FIVE verses in the entire Bible that refer to homosexuality, no more. And, most of them are in the manual for JEWISH priests, called Leviticus.

The US Navy forbids homosexuality, so why did you disobey the Navy for 20 years before retiring?

Apparently you don't read the Newt Testament do you?

The US Navy forbids homosexuality, so why did you disobey the Navy for 20 years before retiring?

Apparently you don't read the Newt Testament do you?

Actually, it's "don't ask, don't tell" as was brought to you by the Clinton administration. Me? I never did anything to get busted, because I never did anything other than minor things (coming to work late sometimes). So, yet again, your ignorance is showing.

What exactly are you referring to in the NT? Gimmie something that is going to shore up your sinking logic dude.

Did Gingrich add something to the Bible? (Sorry, couldn't help myself. :D)

From the Book of Newt:

I discourage a cult of personality.
Newt Gingrich

I love the environment, but I'm cheap on the environment.
Newt Gingrich

I think one of the great problems we have in the Republican Party is that we don't encourage you to be nasty. We encourage you to be neat, obedient, loyal and faithful and all those Boy Scout words, which would be great around a campfire but are lousy in politics.
Newt Gingrich

I'm not a natural leader. I'm too intellectual; I'm too abstract; I think too much.
Newt Gingrich

If the Soviet empire still existed, I'd be terrified. The fact is, we can afford a fairly ignorant presidency now.
Newt Gingrich

In every election in American history both parties have their cliches. The party that has the cliches that ring true wins.
Newt Gingrich

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/n/newt_gingrich.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back