New Video Trump vs. DeSantis

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
All we want is for one of those two guys to commit.
I just might vote for DeSantis if they would just let us know.

What's wrong Donald?

Trump will destroy him.
Let's hope the big fight starts now.
Trump either has to be the winner or he's yesterday's garbage to haul out to the curb.

Sadly, it will be delayed. The Dem party should jump on this with both feet and call the question.

Trump will destroy him.
Let's hope the big fight starts now.
Trump either has to be the winner or he's yesterday's garbage to haul out to the curb.

Sadly, it will be delayed. The Dem party should jump on this with both feet and call the question.

Trump won't destroy anyone the RNC don't want destroyed. The RNC will pay the media to push DeSantis. This will cause a rise in DeSantis's popularity, and push Trump into a 3rd party run. If his supporters continue to support Trump, this will cause the democrats to win in 2024.

Trump won't destroy anyone the RNC don't want destroyed. The RNC will pay the media to push DeSantis. This will cause a rise in DeSantis's popularity, and push Trump into a 3rd party run. If his supporters continue to support Trump, this will cause the democrats to win in 2024.
Possible, but I wouldn't see it likely that Trump will lead a 3rd. party.
If Trump tried that the GOP would destroy him with the evidence against Trump.

Trump's a lowlife in every way but the GOP supports him because they still fear him. If you would like a discussion around that point, let me know. I'm not going to start from scratch building a case against Trump. It would be a futile effort when there are crackpots like Politicalchic involved on this forum. Maybe you and I can talk, starting from a position of reality?

Forum List

Back