Gay-Pride Parade Sets Mainstream Acceptance Of Gays Back 50 Years

You are no different in heart, 52nd, than the priests who tortured heretics into "confession" then turning them over to the civil arm for death by fire.

You torture now by judgement and condemnation of others who are not like you, who do not believe like you, who know just how sick you are inside.

God is love, God is mercy, God is forgiveness, and haters like you can not possibly speak for a loving God.

A Homosexual is nothing more than a modern day heretic. I am not sick inside, it is the
homosexual demonically possed person who is sick on the inside , and on the outside.
With there disgusting abnormal sex acts.

It is you now that are preaching tolerance of these very mentally ill, and sexually insane
homosexual sodomites. Asking me to love , and to forgive, these beastial
Homosexual sado masochist , necrophiliacs, psychopaths homosexuals.
It will never happen. On the island of Jamaica, these homosexuals are set upon
and lynched, then incinerated as is the remedy to cleanse the homosexual demon
from the Earth.

And yes, I do speak for the One true God.

You must be a downlow homosexual, 99.9% of your posts are about homosexuality, the rest is racist garbage.:eusa_hand:

Good for you. You can only accept or reject it. If you judge others, you will be judged with same judgement, so be careful. And remember the Lord's prayer is very clear that we receive forgiveness as we forgive others.

Then, katzndogz, you best be working for God's love and mercy, and leave God and his relationships to others out of your worry.

I do! I don't go out of my way to embrace sin, or make the sin of others my own. If I accepted homosexuality as another form of normal, that sin would be mine and mine alone and I reject it. I do not deny that homosexuality is a sin as proof of "love" or "mercy".

Why are gays fighting for rights today that they should have had 4,000 years ago? If they had these rights 4,000 years ago, and they have, as well as several times since, why are they demanding them today?

Because it never survived and was never passed along from civilization to civilization.

Maybe because 4,000 years ago people were not as tolerant towards homosexuality?

Why not? After all, homosexuality has been around since the beginning of mankind. It was "normal" during the time of the Pharoahs, the Sumarians, the Greeks, the Romans, at various times throughout all of human history. Yet that value was never passed along. Homosexuality was tolerated until the civilization was crushed and always replaced by an intolerant civilization after which the same fight started up again.

If homosexuality has been around for millions of years acceptance of it has not and has always failed. We won't be any different. If you read history, acceptance of same sex relationships comes right along with the acceptance of every other moral failing and societal corruption. Rather than a cause standing alone, it comes along with the breakdown of the family, falling away of religion, promiscuity, substance abuse. Does all that sound familiar? Acceptance of the normalcy of same sex relationships is a symptom of a much larger disease.

Good for you. You can only accept or reject it. If you judge others, you will be judged with same judgement, so be careful. And remember the Lord's prayer is very clear that we receive forgiveness as we forgive others.

Then, katzndogz, you best be working for God's love and mercy, and leave God and his relationships to others out of your worry.

I do! I don't go out of my way to embrace sin, or make the sin of others my own. If I accepted homosexuality as another form of normal, that sin would be mine and mine alone and I reject it. I do not deny that homosexuality is a sin as proof of "love" or "mercy".

If you have any understanding of the Bible, it is quite clear in prohibiting judgment of the sin of others. As clear as it is on not making that sin your own by accepting sinful behavior. That's why we should not normalize same sex marriage and give it a widespread stamp of acceptance and approval.

False logic, and we can leave it at that. We live in a secular, not a theocratic, government.

If you have any understanding of the Bible, it is quite clear in prohibiting judgment of the sin of others. As clear as it is on not making that sin your own by accepting sinful behavior. That's why we should not normalize same sex marriage and give it a widespread stamp of acceptance and approval.

Why are gays fighting for rights today that they should have had 4,000 years ago? If they had these rights 4,000 years ago, and they have, as well as several times since, why are they demanding them today?

Because it never survived and was never passed along from civilization to civilization.

Maybe because 4,000 years ago people were not as tolerant towards homosexuality?

Why not? After all, homosexuality has been around since the beginning of mankind. It was "normal" during the time of the Pharoahs, the Sumarians, the Greeks, the Romans, at various times throughout all of human history. Yet that value was never passed along. Homosexuality was tolerated until the civilization was crushed and always replaced by an intolerant civilization after which the same fight started up again.

If homosexuality has been around for millions of years acceptance of it has not and has always failed. We won't be any different. If you read history, acceptance of same sex relationships comes right along with the acceptance of every other moral failing and societal corruption. Rather than a cause standing alone, it comes along with the breakdown of the family, falling away of religion, promiscuity, substance abuse. Does all that sound familiar? Acceptance of the normalcy of same sex relationships is a symptom of a much larger disease.

Did the Romans and Greeks have gay pride parades? I think homosexuality was looked at differently back than.

False logic, and we can leave it at that. We live in a secular, not a theocratic, government.

In a true free society, same sex couples would be permitted to marry and no one else would be compelled to accept that marriage as legitimate unless they chose to. Can the law compel someone to commit what they feel is sinful conduct? That's the question. And it should be answered with a resounding no.

Did the Romans and Greeks have gay pride parades? I think homosexuality was looked at differently back than.

Of course they did! They didn't need pride parades. Homosexuality was already well accepted. And, massive celebrations too. Try the Saturnalia or Feast of Bacchus!

Of course they did! They didn't need pride parades. Homosexuality was already well accepted. And, massive celebrations too. Try the Saturnalia or Feast of Bacchus!

So what happened between now and than? homosexuality is punished by death in quite a few countries.

In a true free society, same sex couples would be permitted to marry and no one else would be compelled to accept that marriage as legitimate unless they chose to. Can the law compel someone to commit what they feel is sinful conduct? That's the question. And it should be answered with a resounding no.

We live a Rule of Law society by the decision of We the People. You do not get to pick and choose among the laws the ones you will or will not follow without consequences.

So what happened between now and than? homosexuality is punished by death in quite a few countries.

True! Acceptance of homosexuality has never survived any culture that normalized it. It has always ended up prohibited sometimes by death! Then the acts have to start all over again fighting for life, tolerance, and so on.

No civilization has ever overcome moral rot and reversed course. They all have to go on to their eventual end. It might be that by the time the end comes, the people have become disgusted with themselves so much that the desire to perpetuate that culture is gone.

We live a Rule of Law society by the decision of We the People. You do not get to pick and choose among the laws the ones you will or will not follow without consequences.

Of course we don't live by the rule of law as set down by we the people. We live by the rule of law as our leaders see fit. Out of 32 states that have set down laws, by we the people, not a single one has legalized or normalized same sex relationships. The only places that have legalized it, have imposed it by those "who know better". So much for the rule of law by the decisions of we the people. When we get to the government commanding that people commit what they believe is a sin, or act in way that they consider immoral, we are in some serious trouble because we the people don't have the ability to pass laws anymore at all.

As many cultures and civilizations that have normalized homosexuality in the entire past of mankind, have any NOT ended up on the trash heap of history?

This is one of the dumber memes out there which is parroted by bigots without supporting evidence. It betrays a profound ignorance of history.

Did you know the Roman Empire normalized homosexuality? They even had some gay emperors very early on.

It took more than a thousand years, but gosh, accepting homos finally brought them down!

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

The value has never survived ANY civilization. If it had, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Of course, IT HAS. Homosexuality and heterosexuality are natural traits in the human species.

This is one of the dumber memes out there which is parroted by bigots without supporting evidence. It betrays a profound ignorance of history.

Did you know the Roman Empire normalized homosexuality? They even had some gay emperors very early on.

It took more than a thousand years, but gosh, accepting homos finally brought them down!

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

The value has never survived ANY civilization. If it had, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Of course, IT HAS. Homosexuality and heterosexuality are natural traits in the human species.

And never once passed on as a value to be retained.

Sure, it has. Several states and the district says so. Several European countries say so.

You are opinion is your right, and your opinion is wrong.

WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA–The mainstream acceptance of gays and lesbians, a hard-won civil-rights victory gained through decades of struggle against prejudice and discrimination, was set back at least 50 years Saturday in the wake of the annual Los Angeles Gay Pride Parade.

Gay-Pride-Parade_jpg_250x1000_q85.jpg

"I'd always thought gays were regular people, just like you and me, and that the stereotype of homosexuals as hedonistic, sex-crazed deviants was just a destructive myth," said mother of four Hannah Jarrett, 41, mortified at the sight of 17 tanned and oiled boys cavorting in jock straps to a throbbing techno beat on a float shaped like an enormous phallus. "Boy, oh, boy, was I wrong."

The parade, organized by the Los Angeles Gay And Lesbian And Bisexual And Transvestite And Transgender Alliance (LAGALABATATA), was intended to "promote acceptance, tolerance, and equality for the city's gay community." Just the opposite, however, was accomplished, as the event confirmed the worst fears of thousands of non-gay spectators, cementing in their minds a debauched and distorted image of gay life straight out of the most virulent right-wing hate literature.

Among the parade sights and sounds that did inestimable harm to the gay-rights cause: a group of obese women in leather biker outfits passing out clitoris-shaped lollipops to horrified onlookers; a man in military uniform leading a submissive masochist, clad in diapers and a baby bonnet, around on a dog leash; several Hispanic dancers in rainbow wigs and miniskirts performing "humping" motions on a mannequin dressed as the Pope; and a dozen gyrating drag queens in see-through dresses holding penis-shaped beer bottles that appeared to spurt ejaculation-like foam when shaken and poured onto passersby.

Read rest of the article using the link
Gay-Pride Parade Sets Mainstream Acceptance Of Gays Back 50 Years | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

they complain about these stereotypes and then have these big parades of gay stereotypes march down mainstreet...these parades make no sense

That is actually a valid point Katz, homosexuality has always been there but have moved up and down with approval by different civilizations.

It exists, moves up, then the civilization collapses under the weight of corruption, and has to be fought for all over again. Starting from the very beginning. Legitimacy of same sex relationships, although they have existed since the beginning of time, never survives. Roman orgies and those homo Roman emperors didn't survive Christianity. The Greek practice of having boys as concubines did not survive Rome. In each case, these relationships were murdered and had to start all over again.

This is one of the reasons why I anticipate that western civilization will fall under islamic domination. There will be less and less to fight for in support of a degenerate western culture. Preservation of this particular societal structure won't be very important. The fastest growing segment of islam right now isn't coming from births but from converts who are more radical than those born into the religion. When it comes down to a choice to convert to a more moral and strict religion, or fight for the rights of same sex couples to marry, abortion on demand, legalization of drugs, many people choose to go the route of Jihad Johnny Lindh Walker who may not have gone fully radical if his daddy hadn't come home wearing a dress and informed the family that he was leaving them for a man.

Ask Sunni Man, who, as I suspected, is a convert.

A Homosexual is nothing more than a modern day heretic. I am not sick inside, it is the homosexual demonically possed person who is sick on the inside , and on the outside. With there disgusting abnormal sex acts. It is you now that are preaching tolerance of these very mentally ill, and sexually insane homosexual sodomites. Asking me to love , and to forgive, these beastial Homosexual sado masochist , ecrophiliacs, psychopaths homosexuals. It will never happen. On the island of Jamaica, these homosexuals are set upon and lynched, then incinerated as is the remedy to cleanse the homosexual demon from the Earth. And yes, I do speak for the One true God.

You certainly seem to speak with enthusiasm for The One True Hating Demon.

God is Love, God is Mercy, and God can forgive even you if you but come to Him in all true humility.

You can not love , or forgive people who break Gods prime directives everyday with
their sodomite sex acts. It is not of God this homosexuality. It is of Satan, the Devil,Lucifer.
God made Adam and Eve, not Adam, and Steve.
He said be fruitfull and multiply.
You are asking me to love and to forgive these people who are of the Devil, Satan.
So , therefore, some where inside you, the Devil is at work , trying to convert you
over to that evil homosexual side.
There is no grey area here. You are either for God, or for these Homosexual Demons.
You can not worship two Gods, so says the Bible.

Homosexulity must be criminalized. It is not normal. It must be accepted as being normal.
It is a sin.

That is actually a valid point Katz, homosexuality has always been there but have moved up and down with approval by different civilizations.

It exists, moves up, then the civilization collapses under the weight of corruption, and has to be fought for all over again. Starting from the very beginning. Legitimacy of same sex relationships, although they have existed since the beginning of time, never survives. Roman orgies and those homo Roman emperors didn't survive Christianity. The Greek practice of having boys as concubines did not survive Rome. In each case, these relationships were murdered and had to start all over again.

This is one of the reasons why I anticipate that western civilization will fall under islamic domination. There will be less and less to fight for in support of a degenerate western culture. Preservation of this particular societal structure won't be very important. The fastest growing segment of islam right now isn't coming from births but from converts who are more radical than those born into the religion. When it comes down to a choice to convert to a more moral and strict religion, or fight for the rights of same sex couples to marry, abortion on demand, legalization of drugs, many people choose to go the route of Jihad Johnny Lindh Walker who may not have gone fully radical if his daddy hadn't come home wearing a dress and informed the family that he was leaving them for a man.

Ask Sunni Man, who, as I suspected, is a convert.

Going from a country that is accepting gay marriage to accepting Islamic law is a complete 180 Katz, if we fell under Islamic law all these people that participated in this parade would be rounded up and shot in the streets.

Forum List

Back