Gay Judges Are Incapable Of Giving Christians ‘A Fair Shake’ In Court

theo5.jpg

Trump said the same thing about Judges with Hispanic parents.

Trump understands these things. That's why he's a racist.

Gay and bisexual men are four times more likely to attempt suicide in their lifetime than heterosexual men.
Why do so many gay and bisexual men die from suicide?
mental problems
That's right And this is he reason from your link. They are not inherently" fucked in the head" as that idiot states . They are driven to suicide and other mental health issues by the bigots:

H
omophobia — within families, schools, communities and even in doctors and counsellors offices — is a key cause, according to the Still Here project within the Men’s Health Research Program at the University of British Columbia.
what about these kids that are ''gender neutral/LGTBQ/he- shes/etc when they are 10, 8, 6 years old!!??
society didn't do that--but their parents!!

I'm sure there were factors outside the home as well. I'm of the opinion people like that should just be offed.
I agree...of course
I saw one story of a man---I think it was father or teacher--that dressed sort of like a female with make up-earrings- etc for a school event.... the school denied him permission to participate ...

to all posters:
it's not common to see in many areas:
men kissing men/women/women
men half dressed like females with make up/etc
boys dressed as girls
not common at all in a lot of areas

so----it's just NATURAL for people to stare and revolt!!
it's like if I wore 5 foot long tusks out of my nose--people would stare--because they don't see it that often :wink:--and they would make fun of me!!
...so don't get upset at heteros when they revolt seeing the UNcommon

I for one don't care what you do--just don't try to shove it down our throats

He said that about an ACTIVIST Hispanc judge. Minorities are NOT above criticism.

I agree...of course
I saw one story of a man---I think it was father or teacher--that dressed sort of like a female with make up-earrings- etc for a school event.... the school denied him permission to participate ...

to all posters:
it's not common to see in many areas:
men kissing men/women/women
men half dressed like females with make up/etc
boys dressed as girls
not common at all in a lot of areas

so----it's just NATURAL for people to stare and revolt!!
it's like if I wore 5 foot long tusks out of my nose--people would stare--because they don't see it that often :wink:--and they would make fun of me!!
...so don't get upset at heteros when they revolt see the UNcommon

I for one don't care what you do--just don't try to shove it down our throats
Most people consider it queer, and UNNATURAL. THAT'S why we state in disbelief.

`
`

Don't you read your own links? Here's the report your thread is based on:
Lifetime Prevalence of Suicide Attempts Among Sexual Minority Adults by Study Sampling Strategies: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis

The 1st page, which contains the summary, is an easy enough read. You might, or anyone might, want to read it WITHOUT someone else's opinion of it.

don't you read the posts in the thread??!!
you might, or anyone might, want to read them WITHOUT someone else's opinion of it
you are a smart one--yes?
please read my other posts

it is irrelevant to the OP and my posts WHY they mentally disturbed

the point I made is they are mentally disturbed---not why
do you and PPatriot understand now??

The stupidity and bigotry is astounding!! You cant make this shit up!! The idea that we should not have gay judges because they would hostile to Christians is absurd on the face of it since many gay people are Christian, and many Christians and Christian denominations embrace gay rights.

But beyond that , where does it end? Should we not have black judges because they won't be fair to whites? Should we not have white judges because they won't be fair to minorities? Should we not have Christian judges because they won't be fair to people of other faiths? I could go on but you get the idea?

Maybe we should develop drone bot judges that have no soul and program them to be completely without bias. Of course they would not have any compassion or empathy either, but we can't have it all, can we?

Mat Staver: Gay Judges Are Incapable Of Giving Christians ‘A Fair Shake’ In Court | Right Wing Watch

Anti-LGBTQ Religious Right activist Mat Staver of Liberty Counsel appeared on VCY America’s “Crosstalk” radio program yesterday, where he asserted that gay people should not be allowed to serve as judges because they are incapable of being objective and fair in cases involving religious liberty for Christians.

A
sked about Andrew McDonald, who was recently nominated to serve as chief justice of the Connecticut Supreme Court and, if confirmed, will be the first openly gay chief justice on any state court in the country, Staver was not shy about voicing his opposition.

“Here’s the problem with it beyond the issue of the morality of this,” Staver said. “Beyond the issue of other consequences is the fact that what we typically see is someone’s identity, their being, completely wrapped up in their sexual practices, meaning that—do you think that if you had an Aaron and Melissa Klein or a Jack Phillips bakery or anything else like that where you have the LGBT clash with religious freedom or freedom of expression come before this judge, do you think this judge is going to be open and fair irrespective of what he does to rule based on the Constitution and the rule of law? I don’t think so

Let me tell you folks something. I am straight and I would have a problem with someone who wields religion as a weapon to justify discrimination as well. Maybe we should not have liberal judges either. Judges should be selected on their ability to follow the law and to put their personal views aside.

it certainly is.

`
`

Don't you read your own links? Here's the report your thread is based on:
Lifetime Prevalence of Suicide Attempts Among Sexual Minority Adults by Study Sampling Strategies: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis

The 1st page, which contains the summary, is an easy enough read. You might, or anyone might, want to read it WITHOUT someone else's opinion of it.
so they are mentally disturbed BECAUSE of whatever reason---so the reason WHY makes it ok for them to be judges --and mentally disturbed??!!
they would STILL be mentally disturbed!!
get it now?

ANOTHER LIE from you--he never said that....read my first post

Homos are fucked in the head
Bigots are fucked in the head.
he has a good point ...look at the facts!!
  • LGB youth seriously contemplate suicide at almost three times the rate of heterosexual youth.2
  • LGB youth are almost five times as likely to have attempted suicide compared to heterosexual youth.2
  • Of all the suicide attempts made by youth, LGB youth suicide attempts were almost five times as likely to require medical treatment than those of heterosexual youth.2
etc etc
Facts About Suicide – The Trevor Project

the numbers are too huge to argue
they appear to have mental problems--you cannot argue these numbers

continued in post # 30
And all those vets who commit suicide.....

ANOTHER LIE from you--he never said that....read my first post

lol

of course trump said exactly that

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
I should have easily won the Trump University case on summary judgement but have a judge, Gonzalo Curiel, who is totally biased against me.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

let me ask all of you:
if you were a nazi criminal, would you want a Jew to be the judge?
would that be fair?

Forum List

Back