Gay Judges Are Incapable Of Giving Christians ‘A Fair Shake’ In Court

The stupidity and bigotry is astounding!! You cant make this shit up!! The idea that we should not have gay judges because they would hostile to Christians is absurd on the face of it since many gay people are Christian, and many Christians and Christian denominations embrace gay rights.

But beyond that , where does it end? Should we not have black judges because they won't be fair to whites? Should we not have white judges because they won't be fair to minorities? Should we not have Christian judges because they won't be fair to people of other faiths? I could go on but you get the idea?

Maybe we should develop drone bot judges that have no soul and program them to be completely without bias. Of course they would not have any compassion or empathy either, but we can't have it all, can we?

Mat Staver: Gay Judges Are Incapable Of Giving Christians ‘A Fair Shake’ In Court | Right Wing Watch

Anti-LGBTQ Religious Right activist Mat Staver of Liberty Counsel appeared on VCY America’s “Crosstalk” radio program yesterday, where he asserted that gay people should not be allowed to serve as judges because they are incapable of being objective and fair in cases involving religious liberty for Christians.

A
sked about Andrew McDonald, who was recently nominated to serve as chief justice of the Connecticut Supreme Court and, if confirmed, will be the first openly gay chief justice on any state court in the country, Staver was not shy about voicing his opposition.

“Here’s the problem with it beyond the issue of the morality of this,” Staver said. “Beyond the issue of other consequences is the fact that what we typically see is someone’s identity, their being, completely wrapped up in their sexual practices, meaning that—do you think that if you had an Aaron and Melissa Klein or a Jack Phillips bakery or anything else like that where you have the LGBT clash with religious freedom or freedom of expression come before this judge, do you think this judge is going to be open and fair irrespective of what he does to rule based on the Constitution and the rule of law? I don’t think so

Let me tell you folks something. I am straight and I would have a problem with someone who wields religion as a weapon to justify discrimination as well. Maybe we should not have liberal judges either. Judges should be selected on their ability to follow the law and to put their personal views aside.

The fake Kristians in the US have become a victim cult. The world is against them and them alone.

They need one of the real Christians that faced lions in the Colosseum to travel to the present. "You really think you are victims? 80% of the land you live in claim to be Christians and none of you suffers at all. Stop whining about cakes, I mean Jesus Christ.
Whereas homos must suffer the daily humiliations of simply being homos.

Another reason for heterophobe envy.

#HeteroPride.

The stupidity and bigotry is astounding!! You cant make this shit up!! The idea that we should not have gay judges because they would hostile to Christians is absurd on the face of it since many gay people are Christian, and many Christians and Christian denominations embrace gay rights.

But beyond that , where does it end? Should we not have black judges because they won't be fair to whites? Should we not have white judges because they won't be fair to minorities? Should we not have Christian judges because they won't be fair to people of other faiths? I could go on but you get the idea?

Maybe we should develop drone bot judges that have no soul and program them to be completely without bias. Of course they would not have any compassion or empathy either, but we can't have it all, can we?

Mat Staver: Gay Judges Are Incapable Of Giving Christians ‘A Fair Shake’ In Court | Right Wing Watch

Anti-LGBTQ Religious Right activist Mat Staver of Liberty Counsel appeared on VCY America’s “Crosstalk” radio program yesterday, where he asserted that gay people should not be allowed to serve as judges because they are incapable of being objective and fair in cases involving religious liberty for Christians.

A
sked about Andrew McDonald, who was recently nominated to serve as chief justice of the Connecticut Supreme Court and, if confirmed, will be the first openly gay chief justice on any state court in the country, Staver was not shy about voicing his opposition.

“Here’s the problem with it beyond the issue of the morality of this,” Staver said. “Beyond the issue of other consequences is the fact that what we typically see is someone’s identity, their being, completely wrapped up in their sexual practices, meaning that—do you think that if you had an Aaron and Melissa Klein or a Jack Phillips bakery or anything else like that where you have the LGBT clash with religious freedom or freedom of expression come before this judge, do you think this judge is going to be open and fair irrespective of what he does to rule based on the Constitution and the rule of law? I don’t think so

Let me tell you folks something. I am straight and I would have a problem with someone who wields religion as a weapon to justify discrimination as well. Maybe we should not have liberal judges either. Judges should be selected on their ability to follow the law and to put their personal views aside.

The fake Kristians in the US have become a victim cult. The world is against them and them alone.

They need one of the real Christians that faced lions in the Colosseum to travel to the present. "You really think you are victims? 80% of the land you live in claim to be Christians and none of you suffers at all. Stop whining about cakes, I mean Jesus Christ.

#HeteroPride.

Heteros don't suffer.

#SufferFreeLife #HeteroPride

A

#HeteroPride.
Listen you moronic little twerp. I don't usually bother to respond to your stupidity, but sometimes I just have to say something. What decade are you living in.? This is not 1950. Wake the fuck up. For the most part, gay people can now hold their head high and be open and honest about who they are. While they are still subjected to discrimination by bigots like you, they have come a long way. The fact that you seem to think that gays envy the likes of you just confirms your psychosis.

A

#HeteroPride.
Listen you moronic little twerp. I don't usually bother to respond to your stupidity, but sometimes I just have to say something. What decade are you living in.? This is not 1950. Wake the fuck up. For the most part, gay people can now hold their head high and be open and honest about who they are. While they are still subjected to discrimination by bigots like you, they have come a long way. The fact that you seem to think that gays envy the likes of you just confirms your psychosis.
You are bragging about doing things that heteros have been doing from time immemorial. Soon you will learn to put on your big boy pants and act like real men.

#HeteroPride.

A

#HeteroPride.

Heteros don't suffer.

Oh really? Unless you are a zombie troll bot-which is a distinct possibility- I think that you are indeed suffering. Your obsession with this subject is proof of that. You are tormented mentally, and spiritually. You can't except and changing world in which acceptance and social justice is gaining ground and where you are being left behind. You are frightened and alienated and that must also be eating away at your physical health. No one who carries the hate that you have in their heart can be healthy in any way. I almost feel sorry for you, Almost but not really.

Last edited:

A.

#HeteroPride.

Heteros don't suffer.

Oh really? Unless you are a zombie troll bot-which is a distinct possibility- I think that you are indeed suffering. You obsession wit this subject is proof of that. You are tormented mentally, and spiritually. You can't except and changing world in which acceptance and social justice is gaining ground and where you are being left behind. You are frightened and alienated and that must also be eating away at your physical health. No one who carries the hate that you have in their heart can be healthy in any way. I almost feel sorry for you, Almost but not really.

You brag about homos holding their heads up. Big deal, heteros have held their heads high since before you were a little sperm swimming as fast as you could to mommy's hetero egg. For we are the champions, my friend.

#HeteroPride.

#HeteroPride.

Heteros don't suffer.

Oh really? Unless you are a zombie troll bot-which is a distinct possibility- I think that you are indeed suffering. You obsession wit this subject is proof of that. You are tormented mentally, and spiritually. You can't except and changing world in which acceptance and social justice is gaining ground and where you are being left behind. You are frightened and alienated and that must also be eating away at your physical health. No one who carries the hate that you have in their heart can be healthy in any way. I almost feel sorry for you, Almost but not really.

You brag about homos holding their heads up. Big deal, heteros have held their heads high since before you were a little sperm swimming as fast as you could to mommy's hetero egg. For we are the champions, my friend.

#HeteroPride.

Heterosexuals have never been oppressed by operation of law and public opinion, while our LGBT folks have, so it's not "bragging" that LGBTs are finally being accorded the same status as the rest of us. I don't know why you keep implying that there is some sort of contest between heterosexuals and those who aren't and trying to breed ill-will between these groups. Just find happiness in whatever you are and let others find happiness in whatever they are. Simple.

Heterosexual tip of the day, from the late great Janis Joplin:

You've only got to do one thing well to make it in this world, babe: you got a woman [man] waiting for you, dear, and all you ever got to do is be a good man [woman] one time to one woman [man], and that will be the end of the road.

With appropriate adjustmentss for gender, this advice also applies to LGBTs.

#HeteroPride.

Heteros don't suffer.

#HeteroPride.

Heterosexuals have never been oppressed by operation of law and public opinion, while our LGBT folks have, so it's not "bragging" that LGBTs are finally being accorded the same status as the rest of us. I don't know why you keep implying that there is some sort of contest between heterosexuals and those who aren't and trying to breed ill-will between these groups. Just find happiness in whatever you are and let others find happiness in whatever they are. Simple.

You've only got to do one thing well to make it in this world, babe: you got a woman [man] waiting for you, dear, and all you ever got to do is be a good man [woman] one time to one woman [man], and that will be the end of the road.

Apologies for leaving out the credits for the original recording of this song by Garnet Mimms and the Enchanters, (RIP), and to writers Bert Berns and Jerry Ragovoy.

#HeteroPride.

Heteros don't suffer.

#HeteroPride.

No one has ever been able to oppress heteros. I just told you that we are the champions, my friend. Heads high, kill 'em wid it now.

#HeteroPride.

Heteros don't suffer.

#HeteroPride.

No one has ever been able to oppress heteros. I just told you that we are the champions, my friend. Heads high, kill 'em wid it now.

#HeteroPride.

Why? Isn't happiness enough, who- and whatever you are? There is no reason to be a "champion" except in the house.

Going for it:

What a body language expert says about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's engagement photos - Independent.ie

Finally got it!:

First Same-Sex Couple Marries in Dallas County After 50-Year Wait

Forum List

Back