Biden’s Department of Justice Silences Immigration Judges

You have MAGA saying Jordan in Congress is trying to dictate to a state DOJ.

I will agree with the point that both parties have solid fascist strains working for a one-party authoritarian state.
Jordan has no authority to dictate to anybody. But he has full authority authorized by the legislative body he is part of to do proper oversight of the legislative functions and question whether the laws of the land are being ignored or bypassed by the DOJ or anybody else. The Congress has no power of enforcement of the law but they have full ability/authority to inform the people that the laws passed by their elected representatives are being broken or compromised or whether what Congress has funded or authorized is accomplishing what the funding/authority was intended to do.

Seeking to be a majority via legal means is not working toward a one-party authoritarian state. Stealing or compromising elections, ignoring the established law of the land, suppressing speech/communications, issuing more and more regulation and policy with the force of law could very well be seen as establishing a more totalitarian government, i.e. a one party authoritarian state.

Last edited:
What message? Your inability to construct a coherent argument leaves you to compose these silly, saliva-slinging tirades.
I'm not accusing the member of anything here. But I have observed that those displaying such extreme anger, hatred and dishonesty toward others are usually addicted to something. Maybe not a factor here but you have to wonder.

Biden hasn't been "deliberately flooding your borders" or anything like it.

As soon as you spout the whole "replacement theory" bullshit, you prove you're an idiot. As for his "handlers", you go full on moron with that one.
Not sure what “replacement” theory has to do with it, but xiden is intentionally flooding the border, he literally said out loud on national television he wanted a surge on the border

The issue here among us is the extent of co-equal branches with checks and balances.
Immigration judges aren’t a seperate co equal branch of govt from the executive branch, they literally are part of the executive branch, they are Art 2 judges

You really are clueless

So what you're saying is that you're not prepared to help any refugees or those suffering from war or famine. Fuck them all!!!

So much for your Christian principles you selfish, godless heathen.

It has to be done legally, of course you commies don't give a shit about laws.

Literally millions of illegals streamed in while the corrupt Justice Department was happy to comply.
Creating an environmental DISASTER as human waste and garbage now litter the border. Wait for it...so Biden has diverted $1 billion dollars of 'climate money' to the ports of entry, you know where the human waste and garbage isn't piling up. Incompetent morons.

Last edited:
Biden hasn't been "deliberately flooding your borders" or anything like it.

As soon as you spout the whole "replacement theory" bullshit, you prove you're an idiot. As for his "handlers", you go full on moron with that one.

When a fucking POTUS asks if it's OK to take questions, you know he's not the one in charge. xiden has done that several times.

Canada has already announced we're taking in 10,000 people for starters. Given our population differences, that's the equivalent of YOU taking in 100,000 people.

Canada takes in more refugees per capita than any nation on earth.

Back to you.

Get back to us when you add a couple of zeros to that number.

You and I are in agreement here. If xiden and the demafascist are re-elected they will start rounding up political opposition and start “treason trials”

Much like 1979 purges in Iraq, or 88 purges in Iran
Your insanity is talking now. It will be Trump, and good America will not permit that. Not Ever.

Forum List

Back