Gay Gaslighter Rick Grenell to Speak at the RNC and and dishonestly attack Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure that really applies here.

There are indeed, many useful idiots, who ignorantly pursue what they have allowed themselves to be deceived into believing is right, when, in fact, an honest examination would show it to be wrong.

Then there are those who have willfully chosen to be evil. Knowing full well what they are doing, they pursue what they believe will cause the most harm to the most people. They embrace everything that is evil and/or insane, and hold anything that is good or rational in deep contempt.

I am fairly well convinced that ThePervertedFaggot is of the latter type.
I appreciate your honest answer.

I would have a response but, I fear it;s not appropriate on the open baoard.

Thanks again.

There is no limit to how low the Republicans will go with their dishonesty. And here we have the gay equivalent of a black Uncle Tom about to kiss Trumps ass and lie about Biden at the convention

In a nice bit of timing, Grenell’s video appeared at about the same time the U.S. Agency for International Development was caught purging references to LGBTQ people from a policy on gender equality and women’s empowerment, the latest in a long list of Trump administration moves to reverse Obama-era policies protecting the rights of LGBTQ people.

In the video, Grenell cites decades-old statements by Biden to portray him as hostile to equality—when in fact, Biden played a crucial role in advancing support for marriage equality within the Obama administration and the Democratic Party.

Biden should stand up and tell the Butt Buddy Community that "you aren't a homo if you vote for Trump" , just like he told the black community.
Gays who support Trump are just as stupid as all those others who support Trump and ignore their own self interest
Oh I see, so a voter should only vote their own narrow self interest and not see the greater good beyond that. I'm glad you were honest and admitted that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back