Gay ‘cure’ therapy outlawed in Hawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually agree with this. IMO people are born with their their sexual preference and can't help it.
You are wrong. I have never heard a toddler or young child EVER articulate how they wanted to go down on their same sex friend or wanted to get screwed in the butt. Sorry pervert, but reality tells a whole different story than what you liars spin.

And you have never heard a toddler or young child ever articulate how they wanted to go down on their different sex friend or wanted to screw them...unless of course you have been molesting toddlers and young children

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
That's right because they aren't faggots until the are influenced to become one.

They are not straight or gay as toddlers or young children are not sexual beings yet.

You seem to have a thing for toddlers and young children...is there more you would like to tell us?
Yes there is more I would like to tell you, I have reported you for insinuating I am a pedophile.

My sincerest apologies. I assumed since it was cool for people on here to accuse national figures of such things that I could do it to you as well...live and learn I suppose.

These idiot kids have beed conditioned to think they are something other than they are. Liberals should be put in prison for good for that.

No, they aren’t.

https://www.babble.com/parenting/kimberly-shappley-transgender-child/
Your son was born a male. It is a shame that you are choosing to destroy his future by raising him as a girl. You should be forced to see "I am Jazz" for the torment that awaits your boy and it's your fault.

What the fuck are you babbling about? I never brought up my children, nor should you.

Have you seen I am Jazz?
I have. Its terrible what was done to that poor boy. He will commit suicide before he's 20.
What has been done to him? He is being allowed to express his gender identity. He would be much more likely to kill himself if she were not allowed to do so. But, I understand that you mental challenges and intellectual limitations does to allow you to accept or even consider that.
Because this boy was started on hormones so early his genitals never developed enough to do the transition surgery. The first method was a bowel resection where a piece of colon would be used to fashion part of the vaginal canal. Becsuse of the nature of the mucus membrane the new vagina would always have a distinct anal odor.

The second method is to stretch the penis and testicles by implanting balloos and filling them with saline. Injections of saline would gradually stretch the skin. It is extremely painful.

His parents did this to him and, he still likes girls but cannot form a relationship with either males or females. His body is so malformed that he may never experience an orgasm. The only sexual pleasure possible is manipulation of the prostate. Would you want this done to you or your child?

Depression has driven the poor kid into compulsive eating. No treatment is possible until he loses 30 pounds.

Expressing gender identity is the least of his problems and his parents did it all. Every bit.

You are wrong. I have never heard a toddler or young child EVER articulate how they wanted to go down on their same sex friend or wanted to get screwed in the butt. Sorry pervert, but reality tells a whole different story than what you liars spin.

And you have never heard a toddler or young child ever articulate how they wanted to go down on their different sex friend or wanted to screw them...unless of course you have been molesting toddlers and young children

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
That's right because they aren't faggots until the are influenced to become one.

They are not straight or gay as toddlers or young children are not sexual beings yet.

You seem to have a thing for toddlers and young children...is there more you would like to tell us?
Yes there is more I would like to tell you, I have reported you for insinuating I am a pedophile.

My sincerest apologies. I assumed since it was cool for people on here to accuse national figures of such things that I could do it to you as well...live and learn I suppose.

You 'ASSume' wrong. USMB has a policy and it'd be wise of you to read the forum rules. Next time you insinuate or accuse a forum member of being a pedophile, you'll be taking a forced vacation from this site.

You 'ASSume' wrong. USMB has a policy and it'd be wise of you to read the forum rules. Next time you insinuate or accuse a forum member of being a pedophile, you'll be taking a forced vacation from this site.

Thank you for your patience with me. Such an action by me will not be repeated.

At least 2 mod notes in this thread, numerous posts deleted, nearly as many personal warnings.

and it just keeps going on.

til now

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back