Gavin Newsom

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
On trump sending illegals to California,

Gavin Newsom says Trump proposal to release immigrants into sanctuary cities is "asinine" - CBS News

"It's ludicrous. It's petulant. I have a 7-year-old, he would be embarrassed," Newsom said. "It really is the sophistry of adolescence. It's not serious. It lacks any rationale. It's insulting to the American people and to the intelligence of the American people. It's un-American. It's illegal. It's immoral. It's rather pathetic. I don't know what more I can say."

It’s funny to watch the libtards shit them selves over this. I agree with Mayor Newsom. He is freaking out at the prospect of HIS children having to go to school with wetback children. He is put off by the idea that HIS 7 year old will be exposed to the crime and disease that come with the illegals.

But when he was put In office he said his city was welcome to all illegals. Why the change now? I wonder if the will toss a message into those “come see California” commercials they are running? Doubt it. This issue points to the hypocrisy of these people. I figured it would be less interesting by Monday mornin, but it still makes me smile.

...wetback children.

qn70ym2k2kxrqfjo28ew.jpg

Well they are a sanctuary city that won't back ICE.

We should send them all to San Fran. Wonder how long it will take the tax payers in that city to give their Government officials the heave ho??

I sure wouldn't want to support thousands of illegals.

Gavin Newsome has no problem calling his State a Sanctuary State. Lets see how long it takes him to smarten the hell up??

Well they are a sanctuary city that won't back ICE.

We should send them all to San Fran. Wonder how long it will take the tax payers in that city to give their Government officials the heave ho??

I sure wouldn't want to support thousands of illegals.

Gavin Newsome has no problem calling his State a Sanctuary State. Lets see how long it takes him to smarten the hell up??

They won’t. Voters in San Fransisco are fine with the bums shitting in the streets and junkies leaving their needles all over the place. The illegals will make it just like TJ.

Send them all to San Franshitsco. It'll make it less gay.
Dont send all of them to San Fran, send a few to the Capital building and have the FPS(Federal Police Service) no longer protect the building as FPS falls under DOH, which is under President Trump. After a few 1000 smelly illegals go romping around shitting on the floors and tearing up the place, maybe then Congress would get an idea that it isnt a good idea to "fuck" with President Trump..

On trump sending illegals to California,

Gavin Newsom says Trump proposal to release immigrants into sanctuary cities is "asinine" - CBS News

"It's ludicrous. It's petulant. I have a 7-year-old, he would be embarrassed," Newsom said. "It really is the sophistry of adolescence. It's not serious. It lacks any rationale. It's insulting to the American people and to the intelligence of the American people. It's un-American. It's illegal. It's immoral. It's rather pathetic. I don't know what more I can say."

It’s funny to watch the libtards shit them selves over this. I agree with Mayor Newsom. He is freaking out at the prospect of HIS children having to go to school with wetback children. He is put off by the idea that HIS 7 year old will be exposed to the crime and disease that come with the illegals.

But when he was put In office he said his city was welcome to all illegals. Why the change now? I wonder if the will toss a message into those “come see California” commercials they are running? Doubt it. This issue points to the hypocrisy of these people. I figured it would be less interesting by Monday mornin, but it still makes me smile.

"It really is the sophistry of adolescence. It's not serious. It lacks any rationale. It's insulting to the American people and to the intelligence of the American people. It's un-American. It's illegal. It's immoral. It's rather pathetic. I don't know what more I can say."

But enough about sanctuary cities.

ILLEAGALS are not Hispanics...they’re filthy fucking subhuman cockroaches...PERIOD!

I think it's likely that you will be prevented from entering into Heaven until such time that your attitude toward your fellow souls changes.

Don’t know about that. Even Latinos who are citizens call them wet backs. Call it bigotry if you like, I don’t feel it’s bigoted at all.

It's a bigoted pejorative. You're certainly free to belittle yourself with such remarks. I just believe it's beneath you, but maybe I'm wrong.

Forum List

Back