Abbott has bussed 35,000 migrants from Texas to sanctuary cities — including over 13K to NYC

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And he needs to keep it up, and give NYC, Boston, LA, Portland, San Francisco, Austin, Seattle, all they can handle.
I would much MUCH rather see the invaders sent back to where they came from, but if we are going to get stuck with Joe's catastrophe, they need to all be sent to blue cities.

Texas has bused more than 35,000 migrants to so-called sanctuary cities — including over 13,000 to New York City — in response to the Biden administration’s failure to secure the southern border, Republican Gov. Greg Abbott revealed Tuesday.

Abbott launched the migrant busing program in April 2022 in an effort to force blue states to share the burden that Texas has faced as a result of record numbers of illegal immigrants and asylum-seekers crossing the border from Mexico into the US since President Biden took office.

And he needs to keep it up, and give NYC, Boston, LA, Portland, San Francisco, Austin, Seattle, all they can handle.
I would much MUCH rather see the invaders sent back to where they came from, but if we are going to get stuck with Joe's catastrophe, they need to all be sent to blue cities.

They literally asked for this.

Sorry bout that,

1. Keep sending them, maybe double or triple what has been sent.
2. They don't want to protect our border, here, you have them then.
3. You get an illegal!!!! as Oprah would say.
4. And you, and you,...tuck them under each arm,..and you too!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

It is the humane approach to take as these major cities have the infrastructure and Sanctuary City support to help them make the transition.

I love that Republicans are supporting free public transportation to the destination of choice for immigrants at the expense of their tax payers. 😄

Any illegal or their families collecting any kind of government benefits or those arrested should also be sent to sanctuary places.

Forum List

Back