Gavin Newsom says DNC is getting crushed by Fox News?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Gavin Newsom, the DNC hope for President in 2024, is blaming Fox News for all the woes of the DNC regarding polling.

So will Gavin say that Fox News stole all the votes for the GOP if they sweep into power?

And will he try to prove that Fox News is run by Putin and the Russians?

Speculations?

Gavin Newsom, the DNC hope for President in 2024, is blaming Fox News for all the woes of the DNC regarding polling.

So will Gavin say that Fox News stole all the votes for the GOP if they sweep into power?

Speculations?
Gavin must be watching Fox apparently

Speculations?
The Democrat Party - that controls 98% of the media, is into censoring while promoting propaganda, and is joined in doing so by big tech - is squaling like pussies about 1 (one) News station...

Which explains why they are desperate to either destroy or take over Fox News.

:rolleyes:

Speculations?
newsome: wah wah, poor me, I'm a victim.

Didn't Newsom announce the other day that he's dropped out of running for the WH?
Democrats announce a lot of things, like passing Obamacare that will lower premiums and health care where you can keep your doctor and same health coverage and just an endless number of lies

So I just assume that is a lie as well.

I suspect as more likely voter polls come in it's going to get a lot worse for the dems.

dnc.jpg

Speculations?
Newsom is the Democratic version of a Tucker Carlson/ Trump scheister.

Forum List

Back