Zone1 Gaslighting

Booker T Washington said that during Jim Crow. Obviously he was wrong. And todaay racist whites love using his words. But other blacks existed then and had a different view.

“Most persons do not realize how far [the view that common oppression would create interracial solidarity] failed to work in the South, and it failed to work because the theory of race was supplemented by a carefully planned and slowly evolved method, which drove such a wedge between the white and black workers that there probably are not today in the world two groups of workers with practically identical interests who hate and fear each other so deeply and persistently and who are kept so far apart that neither sees anything of common interest.

It must be remembered that the white group of laborers, while they received a low wage, were compensated in part by a sort of public and psychological wage. They were given public deference and titles of courtesy because they were white. They were admitted freely with all classes of white people to public functions, public parks, and the best schools. The police were drawn from their ranks, and the courts, dependent on their votes, treated them with such leniency as to encourage lawlessness. Their vote selected public officials, and while this had small effect upon the economic situation, it had great effect upon their personal treatment and the deference shown them. White schoolhouses were the best in the community, and conspicuously placed, and they cost anywhere from twice to ten times as much per capita as the colored schools. The newspapers specialized on news that flattered the poor whites and almost utterly ignored the Negro except in crime and ridicule.
”-W. E. B DuBois

Aside from all the anti black overt racism posted in this forum that you ignore this is evidence of just how delusional you truly are.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

Millions of whites are in similar positions doing the same thing. You cannot see if a black person is Catholic, Gay or Democrat and black women face the worst of white racism. You're really trying to stretch things to deny racism which is what racists do.

Another stupid racist comment.

I read the BLM Financial statements. Have you?

Because they handed over almost 22 million in grants to black communities and that mansion is used as a safe house. You're another ignorant racist running your mouth without knowing any of the facts.

Here's what a white person says about people such as you.

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov”
― Thomas M. Nichols, The Death of Expertise: The Campaign against Established Knowledge and Why it Matters
yada_yada_mug-S.jpg

Yeah, we got gaslighted and then woke up in a world where we were the bad guy because of the color of our skin.

Racial gaslighting is; “the political, social, economic and cultural process that perpetuates and normalizes a white supremacist reality through pathologizing those who resist.” In short, this is where whites try to create an impression that blacks or nonwhites are the ones with the problem because we point out the racism in white America. Part of America has developed an alternate reality whereby they claim that people of color who point out past and present forms of white racism are racists because they define all whites because of race. This is not the case. Opinions on whites by people of color are generally not based on their skin color, false, untrue stereotypes, or assumed genetic, moral, cultural, intellectual, and human superiority, but opposition to a behavior exhibited by members of the white community. We see that here and in other forms of social media.

Racial gaslighting can manifest in various ways, including:

1. Denial of Racism: People of Color are often told that their experiences of racism are imagined or exaggerated, leading them to doubt their own lived realities. A person in denial of racism may refuse to take responsibility for their actions by pretending to forget what happened or blaming their behavior on someone else (Huizen, 2022). This form of gaslighting may also dismiss the systemic and structural nature of racism. For example, a person who dismisses racism in response to the complaint of a BIPOC or marginalized individual may say, “stop playing the race card” or “it has nothing to do with race, I don’t see color” (Strong, 2022).
  2. Trivializing Racism: This occurs when a person belittles or disregards the victim's feelings. They may accuse the victim of being too sensitive or overacting in response to their concerns. A person who is trivializing racism may say, “don’t be so sensitive,” or “it was just a joke” (Strong, 2022).
  3. Reverse Victimization: Racial gaslighting sometimes occurs when individuals from privileged backgrounds claim to be victims of racism in response to conversations about racial inequality. This diversionary tactic aims to invalidate the experiences and concerns of marginalized communities. An example of reverse victimization is the “All Lives Matter'' movement. People who say “all lives matter '' as a counter response to Black Lives Matter attempt to dismiss racism, saying that all lives are equal and yet refusing to acknowledge the systematic violence perpetrated against Black people in the US (Strong, 2022). This strategy aims to invalidate the experiences of BIPOC individuals by claiming that the Black Lives Matter movement excludes people who aren’t Black. This claim, of course, is not true, and it is a form of racial gaslighting.

IM2's threads are truly the gift that keeps on giving. :D

IM2's threads are truly the gift that keeps on giving. :D
He does. He seems to think that constantly stirring the pot with his fictional history of racism will somehow make his diatribes make sense or serve some purpose.

That's another reason I know he's a racist ol' white guy. No respectable black person would intentionally do that much damage to their race.

I have a propane heater. I can get the pilot light to light but it won’t stay on for nothing. If I try about 5-10 times I can eventually get it to stay lit long enough to turn on the heater. Once I get the heater on, it shuts off within 10 minutes. I need someone to come over and gaslight me at least for a little bit because I seem to suck at it.

Reverse Victimization: Racial gaslighting sometimes occurs when individuals from privileged backgrounds claim to be victims of racism in response to conversations about racial inequality. This diversionary tactic aims to invalidate the experiences and concerns of marginalized communities. An example of reverse victimization is the “All Lives Matter'' movement. People who say “all lives matter '' as a counter response to Black Lives Matter attempt to dismiss racism, saying that all lives are equal and yet refusing to acknowledge the systematic violence perpetrated against Black people in the US (Strong, 2022). This strategy aims to invalidate the experiences of BIPOC individuals by claiming that the Black Lives Matter movement excludes people who aren’t Black. This claim, of course, is not true, and it is a form of racial gaslighting.

Or- maybe your priorities are wrong.

Most of the violence against black people is perpetrated by other black people.

Yes, the cases where a police officer overreacts and causes the death of a suspect is horrible and should be addressed vigorously.

But I wish I saw as much upset with gang drive by shootings, where, "Nobody saw nothing" when the police take witness statements.

So let's review, shall we?

In any given year, the police shoot 1000 suspects. Of those, the vast majority are armed.

1700921202195.png

Now, let's get to race, shall we?

The majority of people shot by police are in fact, White. (Also, noticing a trend where the police departments are listing race as "unknown" on reports, which tells me that they are trying to avoid the topic altogether.

1700921431803.png

Racial gaslighting is; “the political, social, economic and cultural process that perpetuates and normalizes a white supremacist reality through pathologizing those who resist.” In short, this is where whites try to create an impression that blacks or nonwhites are the ones with the problem because we point out the racism in white America. Part of America has developed an alternate reality whereby they claim that people of color who point out past and present forms of white racism are racists because they define all whites because of race. This is not the case. Opinions on whites by people of color are generally not based on their skin color, false, untrue stereotypes, or assumed genetic, moral, cultural, intellectual, and human superiority, but opposition to a behavior exhibited by members of the white community. We see that here and in other forms of social media.

Racial gaslighting can manifest in various ways, including:

1. Denial of Racism: People of Color are often told that their experiences of racism are imagined or exaggerated, leading them to doubt their own lived realities. A person in denial of racism may refuse to take responsibility for their actions by pretending to forget what happened or blaming their behavior on someone else (Huizen, 2022). This form of gaslighting may also dismiss the systemic and structural nature of racism. For example, a person who dismisses racism in response to the complaint of a BIPOC or marginalized individual may say, “stop playing the race card” or “it has nothing to do with race, I don’t see color” (Strong, 2022).
  2. Trivializing Racism: This occurs when a person belittles or disregards the victim's feelings. They may accuse the victim of being too sensitive or overacting in response to their concerns. A person who is trivializing racism may say, “don’t be so sensitive,” or “it was just a joke” (Strong, 2022).
  3. Reverse Victimization: Racial gaslighting sometimes occurs when individuals from privileged backgrounds claim to be victims of racism in response to conversations about racial inequality. This diversionary tactic aims to invalidate the experiences and concerns of marginalized communities. An example of reverse victimization is the “All Lives Matter'' movement. People who say “all lives matter '' as a counter response to Black Lives Matter attempt to dismiss racism, saying that all lives are equal and yet refusing to acknowledge the systematic violence perpetrated against Black people in the US (Strong, 2022). This strategy aims to invalidate the experiences of BIPOC individuals by claiming that the Black Lives Matter movement excludes people who aren’t Black. This claim, of course, is not true, and it is a form of racial gaslighting.
ALL LIVES MATTER is an obvious statement of fact. The only people who hate the term feel that they alone are the victim class, and no one else.

Yeah, we got gaslighted and then woke up in a world where we were the bad guy because of the color of our skin.

And white men still get the job, they still get the loan, they still get the house, they still get the car, they don't get their brains blown out by police, they get smacks on the wrist in court, they cheat to get into oolleges and uni.

So what is this blk tik tocker really gonna do to hurt whites ?

Last edited:
Or- maybe your priorities are wrong.

Most of the violence against black people is perpetrated by other black people.

Yes, the cases where a police officer overreacts and causes the death of a suspect is horrible and should be addressed vigorously.

But I wish I saw as much upset with gang drive by shootings, where, "Nobody saw nothing" when the police take witness statements.

So let's review, shall we?

In any given year, the police shoot 1000 suspects. Of those, the vast majority are armed.

View attachment 863701

Now, let's get to race, shall we?

The majority of people shot by police are in fact, White. (Also, noticing a trend where the police departments are listing race as "unknown" on reports, which tells me that they are trying to avoid the topic altogether.

View attachment 863702
Wrong..

I worked to reduce gang violence. I have seen how whites talk loud and long about their concerrn about gang violence then when asked to put their money where their mouths are, they fund the same stale agencies that have done nothing to solve the problem.

A prime example of white-think was Moron Miikes obsession with Pastorr Brooks. To him Brooks was doing a great thing raising money to build a community center and how that center was going to train people for jobs.. He and other whites scoffed at me saying he could have put that 20 mil to better use by building a supermarket. Blacks don't need job training,, blacks need jobs. Young blacks in gangss need something else to sell besides drugs. 20 mil could have purchased products to sell where thoe kids could earn a cut.

“The burden of police violence fatalities in the USA is known to fall disproportionately on Black, Indigenous, and Hispanic populations. Recent studies suggest that over the life course, about one in every 1000 Black men are killed by the police in the USA, making them 2.5 times more likely to be killed by police than White men. Black women are about 1.4 times more likely to be killed by police than are White women. Systemic and direct racism, manifested in laws and policies as well as personal implicit biases, result in Black, Indigenous, and Hispanic Americans being the targets of police violence.”

Source: The 2019 Global Burden of Diseases, Injuries, and Risk Factors Study published in The Lancet

Wrong..

I worked to reduce gang violence. I have seen how whites talk loud and long about their concerrn about gang violence then when asked to put their money where their mouths are, they fund the same stale agencies that have done nothing to solve the problem.

A prime example of white-think was Moron Miikes obsession with Pastorr Brooks. To him Brooks was doing a great thing raising money to build a community center and how that center was going to train people for jobs.. He and other whites scoffed at me saying he could have put that 20 mil to better use by building a supermarket. Blacks don't need job training,, blacks need jobs. Young blacks in gangss need something else to sell besides drugs. 20 mil could have purchased products to sell where thoe kids could earn a cut.

“The burden of police violence fatalities in the USA is known to fall disproportionately on Black, Indigenous, and Hispanic populations. Recent studies suggest that over the life course, about one in every 1000 Black men are killed by the police in the USA, making them 2.5 times more likely to be killed by police than White men. Black women are about 1.4 times more likely to be killed by police than are White women. Systemic and direct racism, manifested in laws and policies as well as personal implicit biases, result in Black, Indigenous, and Hispanic Americans being the targets of police violence.”

Source: The 2019 Global Burden of Diseases, Injuries, and Risk Factors Study published in The Lancet
Never%20argue%20with%20a%20Liar-X2.jpg

Could one be more intelligent than the other and have learned how to behave in a civilized manner?

SAT%20NAEP%20and%20IQ%20studies.jpg

And white men still get the job, they still get the loan, they still get the house, they still get the car, they don't get their brains blown out by police, they get smacks on the wrist in court, they cheat to get into oolleges and uni.

So what is this blk tik tocker really gonna do to hurt whites ?
BS. Plenty of “white men” out of work. Plenty can’t get a loan. Plenty don’t own homes. And plenty go to prison for most of their life. The “White man” hasn’t stopped the Asians from all the stuff blacks can’t achieve on their own. You suffer from white-master-delusion. You are your own worst master.

More whites get their brains blown out by the police than blacks do. But their white privilege doesn’t get their victimization 24/7 news coverage. FAR more blacks get their brains blown out by blacks. Anti-white racists dont care about black lives unless they can blame a white man for It.

Could one be more intelligent than the other and have learned how to behave in a civilized manner?

SAT%20NAEP%20and%20IQ%20studies.jpg

I'll ask for the second time

If blacks people's IQ are so low then why for the past 400 yrs has there been an on going need from whites for systematic depravation towards blks ?

If blks are so dumb then why do you have system to take from dumb ppl ? If we are so dumb you should be able to give blk ppl the best of everything and we'd still fk up ? No ?

If blks are so dumb then why do whites make sure that predominantly Black school districts are under-funded, under-staffed with inexperienced teachers, denied books, microscopes and other lab equipment, and put hazardous waste near black schools, cut art and music classes, sports teams and sometimes hot meals in a cafeteria ?

If we are so dumb you dont create a system of Jim Crow were blk ppl cant get the proper schooling. A system were you have to house them in prison and beat on them

If your facts are true that means that blk ppl are mentally retarded or handicapped.

So why have white ppl for the past 400 yrs been non stop terrorizing, bombing, lynching, hanging, hating, oppressing on mentally retarded people ? What does that say about white ppl if that's the real narrative ?

And if whites are so smart then why do many Universities in America give out 16 points to kids from certain lily-white Upper Peninsulas ? And 4 points for children of overwhelmingly white alumni ? And 10 points for students who went to the state’s “top” schools ? And 8 points for those who took a full slate of Advanced Placement classes in high schools (which classes are far less available in schools serving students blk students)

And if whites are so smart then why are there tons of scandals were affluent whites including television actors, corporate executives and bankers bribe and frauded their way to get admission for their children into America's most prestigious universities ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back