Zone1 Gaslighting

Wrong. Your racism is not truth.
But, yours is?

Snoopy-S.gif

Hey, I bet you could light a gaslight if you just bent over and farted. You seem to be full of methane. Watch out for the backdraft.
And here we see more white racist racial gaslighting.

Racial gaslighting is; “the political, social, economic and cultural process that perpetuates and normalizes a white supremacist reality through pathologizing those who resist.” In short, this is where whites try to create an impression that blacks or nonwhites are the ones with the problem because we point out the racism in white America. Part of America has developed an alternate reality whereby they claim that people of color who point out past and present forms of white racism are racists because they define all whites because of race. This is not the case. Opinions on whites by people of color are generally not based on their skin color, false, untrue stereotypes, or assumed genetic, moral, cultural, intellectual, and human superiority, but opposition to a behavior exhibited by members of the white community. We see that here and in other forms of social media.

Racial gaslighting can manifest in various ways, including:

1. Denial of Racism: People of Color are often told that their experiences of racism are imagined or exaggerated, leading them to doubt their own lived realities. A person in denial of racism may refuse to take responsibility for their actions by pretending to forget what happened or blaming their behavior on someone else (Huizen, 2022). This form of gaslighting may also dismiss the systemic and structural nature of racism. For example, a person who dismisses racism in response to the complaint of a BIPOC or marginalized individual may say, “stop playing the race card” or “it has nothing to do with race, I don’t see color” (Strong, 2022).
  2. Trivializing Racism: This occurs when a person belittles or disregards the victim's feelings. They may accuse the victim of being too sensitive or overacting in response to their concerns. A person who is trivializing racism may say, “don’t be so sensitive,” or “it was just a joke” (Strong, 2022).
  3. Reverse Victimization: Racial gaslighting sometimes occurs when individuals from privileged backgrounds claim to be victims of racism in response to conversations about racial inequality. This diversionary tactic aims to invalidate the experiences and concerns of marginalized communities. An example of reverse victimization is the “All Lives Matter'' movement. People who say “all lives matter '' as a counter response to Black Lives Matter attempt to dismiss racism, saying that all lives are equal and yet refusing to acknowledge the systematic violence perpetrated against Black people in the US (Strong, 2022). This strategy aims to invalidate the experiences of BIPOC individuals by claiming that the Black Lives Matter movement excludes people who aren’t Black. This claim, of course, is not true, and it is a form of racial gaslighting.
Thank you!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I see that you're reading your posts.

Suck ass you racist fuckwit. There is no one on this board more racist than you, who talks more about racism, yet, totally blinded by their own.

You live in total denial. It is people like you who take perfectly normal people and teach them to hate blacks.

You are a MANUFACTURER of racism.

I predict some day you will spew your garbage at the wrong person in real life, and they will "educate" you.

Suck ass you racist fuckwit. There is no one on this board more racist than you, who talks more about racism, yet, totally blinded by their own.

You live in total denial. It is people like you who take perfectly normal people and teach them to hate blacks.

You are a MANUFACTURER of racism.

I predict some day you will spew your garbage at the wrong person in real life, and they will "educate" you.
Talking about racism is not racism. But thats how far the gaslighting has gone. And if I make normal people racist by talking about racism, then how do you think blacks feel while living with it daily? You manufacture racism and so does anyone thinking like you. Again you use another gaslighting technique. Son, I'm that wrong person that you talk about. And you are getting the education.

And here we see more white racist racial gaslighting.
“White racist racial gaslighting”. IM2 i think “Racist racial” is kind of redundant. Isnt something that’s racist also racial by nature of being racist?

“White racist racial gaslighting”. IM2 i think “Racist racial” is kind of redundant. Isnt something that’s racist also racial by nature of being racist?
Try discussing the topic.

Try discussing the topic.
what’s the topic? Racism with a lack of self awareness?

Racial gaslighting is; “the political, social, economic and cultural process that perpetuates and normalizes a victim class reality through pathologizing those who resist.” In short, this is where POC try to create an impression that whites or “colonizers” are the ones with the problem because of systemic racism in America.

Talking about racism is not racism.

Fuck you asshole. You don't "talk" about it, you blame, attack and accuse, you spew race hatred and hate speech 24/7 which somehow flies below the radar here giving it a daily platform, all of it 100% directed at white people just because they were born with light skin while giving black people a total pass no matter what just because they were born with black skin! All the while being the biggest racist here and that I've ever met in my life. You need put on Ritalin. Heavy doses.

Some people really need a scapegoat to blame their own failures and inadequacies upon. It saves their fragile egos from facing responsibility for their own poor decisions. The racism boogeyman is a prime example.

Racial gaslighting is; “the political, social, economic and cultural process that perpetuates and normalizes a white supremacist reality through pathologizing those who resist.” In short, this is where whites try to create an impression that blacks or nonwhites are the ones with the problem because we point out the racism in white America. Part of America has developed an alternate reality whereby they claim that people of color who point out past and present forms of white racism are racists because they define all whites because of race. This is not the case. Opinions on whites by people of color are generally not based on their skin color, false, untrue stereotypes, or assumed genetic, moral, cultural, intellectual, and human superiority, but opposition to a behavior exhibited by members of the white community. We see that here and in other forms of social media.

Racial gaslighting can manifest in various ways, including:

1. Denial of Racism: People of Color are often told that their experiences of racism are imagined or exaggerated, leading them to doubt their own lived realities. A person in denial of racism may refuse to take responsibility for their actions by pretending to forget what happened or blaming their behavior on someone else (Huizen, 2022). This form of gaslighting may also dismiss the systemic and structural nature of racism. For example, a person who dismisses racism in response to the complaint of a BIPOC or marginalized individual may say, “stop playing the race card” or “it has nothing to do with race, I don’t see color” (Strong, 2022).
  2. Trivializing Racism: This occurs when a person belittles or disregards the victim's feelings. They may accuse the victim of being too sensitive or overacting in response to their concerns. A person who is trivializing racism may say, “don’t be so sensitive,” or “it was just a joke” (Strong, 2022).
  3. Reverse Victimization: Racial gaslighting sometimes occurs when individuals from privileged backgrounds claim to be victims of racism in response to conversations about racial inequality. This diversionary tactic aims to invalidate the experiences and concerns of marginalized communities. An example of reverse victimization is the “All Lives Matter'' movement. People who say “all lives matter '' as a counter response to Black Lives Matter attempt to dismiss racism, saying that all lives are equal and yet refusing to acknowledge the systematic violence perpetrated against Black people in the US (Strong, 2022). This strategy aims to invalidate the experiences of BIPOC individuals by claiming that the Black Lives Matter movement excludes people who aren’t Black. This claim, of course, is not true, and it is a form of racial gaslighting.
Say it all you want, you are WRONG

1) Your view was seen as wrong even by Blacks LONG AGO
In 1911, Booker T. Washington wrote:
There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.

2) Considering that now we have at least 5 equal determiners of identity : Race, Religion, Sexual identity, Party Affilliation, Ehtnic Background -- not to mention good old Male v Female, it is probably you that are racist !!! because to say a Black , Catholic, heterosexual, Democrat, from Africa is treated poorly because he is Black is just to expose what you say defines a person.

3) The BLM example is ludicrous, they are like the Obamas, they don't want to be Black, they don't want anything but MONEY
Good ole tax-free charity BLM is your paragon of virtue , huh :)_

"During the height of the protests around the murder of George Floyd, when donations topping $90 million were pouring in, the group that runs Black Lives Matter was closing a cash deal on a $6 million property, New York magazine exclusively reports. The 6,500-square-foot home has “more than half a dozen bedrooms and bathrooms, several fireplaces, a soundstage, a pool and bungalow, and parking for more than 20 cars,” the magazine says"
It would be a waste to spend it on dying babies or child education or the community EVEN THE BLACK PANTHERS DID THAT>

IM2 thinks Booker T Washington is a “joke” because he doesnt tow todays Democrat radical left philosophies. If you ain’t on that racial plantation, then to IM2 you are basically a savage white Supremacists monster.

“Booker T Washington was a joke because his philosophy of kissing the white mans ass for respect was a joke. His ass was born a slave and so he knew blacks knew all about hard work. His Atlanta Compromise only empowered white racists.”

1) Your view was seen as wrong even by Blacks LONG AGO
In 1911, Booker T. Washington wrote:
There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.

Booker T Washington said that during Jim Crow. Obviously he was wrong. And todaay racist whites love using his words. But other blacks existed then and had a different view.

“Most persons do not realize how far [the view that common oppression would create interracial solidarity] failed to work in the South, and it failed to work because the theory of race was supplemented by a carefully planned and slowly evolved method, which drove such a wedge between the white and black workers that there probably are not today in the world two groups of workers with practically identical interests who hate and fear each other so deeply and persistently and who are kept so far apart that neither sees anything of common interest.

It must be remembered that the white group of laborers, while they received a low wage, were compensated in part by a sort of public and psychological wage. They were given public deference and titles of courtesy because they were white. They were admitted freely with all classes of white people to public functions, public parks, and the best schools. The police were drawn from their ranks, and the courts, dependent on their votes, treated them with such leniency as to encourage lawlessness. Their vote selected public officials, and while this had small effect upon the economic situation, it had great effect upon their personal treatment and the deference shown them. White schoolhouses were the best in the community, and conspicuously placed, and they cost anywhere from twice to ten times as much per capita as the colored schools. The newspapers specialized on news that flattered the poor whites and almost utterly ignored the Negro except in crime and ridicule.
”-W. E. B DuBois

2) Considering that now we have at least 5 equal determiners of identity : Race, Religion, Sexual identity, Party Affilliation, Ehtnic Background -- not to mention good old Male v Female, it is probably you that are racist !!! because to say a Black , Catholic, heterosexual, Democrat, from Africa is treated poorly because he is Black is just to expose what you say defines a person.

Aside from all the anti black overt racism posted in this forum that you ignore this is evidence of just how delusional you truly are.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

Millions of whites are in similar positions doing the same thing. You cannot see if a black person is Catholic, Gay or Democrat and black women face the worst of white racism. You're really trying to stretch things to deny racism which is what racists do.

3) The BLM example is ludicrous, they are like the Obamas, they don't want to be Black, they don't want anything but MONEY
Good ole tax-free charity BLM is your paragon of virtue , huh :)_

Another stupid racist comment.

"During the height of the protests around the murder of George Floyd, when donations topping $90 million were pouring in, the group that runs Black Lives Matter was closing a cash deal on a $6 million property, New York magazine exclusively reports. The 6,500-square-foot home has “more than half a dozen bedrooms and bathrooms, several fireplaces, a soundstage, a pool and bungalow, and parking for more than 20 cars,” the magazine says"
It would be a waste to spend it on dying babies or child education or the community EVEN THE BLACK PANTHERS DID THAT>

I read the BLM Financial statements. Have you?

Because they handed over almost 22 million in grants to black communities and that mansion is used as a safe house. You're another ignorant racist running your mouth without knowing any of the facts.

Here's what a white person says about people such as you.

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov”
― Thomas M. Nichols, The Death of Expertise: The Campaign against Established Knowledge and Why it Matters

Last edited:
LOL the mansion is used as a “safe house”. Hilarious. Safe house from what? Arrest for looting a liquor store in the name of social justice?

Forum List

Back