Gaslighting Oath Keepers with conspiracy theories to hide the truth

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Stewart Rhodes gives an interview and denies the claims that are being used to try discredit him and Oath keepers. Lies do tear apart good organizations if the people in those organizations believe them.

Hear what Stewart Rhodes has to say about the most recent lies being spread about him and the oath keepers.

I've have hated it every time those who desired to destroy me through the years lied and came off with absolutely ridiculous crap in order to sully my reputation, injure our business and/or justify their own illegal acts. Any time rumors made their way to me back in the day I'd call whoever may be involved and confront them person to person. No better person to ask questions than the people actually involved. Crooks thieves and cons do not like people who are upfront and to the point. Fact is if they can they do them like they try to do to the Bundy's and did to other in their attempt to control the lands. If others do not get involved and bring those situations to light they may even Ruby Ridge or Waco the people if they believe it will just be let go.

Worth the listen and sharing.

“All of the people that are being unlawfully detained or denied bail, they’re being abandoned by Trump. He’s done nothing for them. You know, he could donate money, he hasn’t even done that. He didn’t pardon anybody while he was still in office, and then when he left, he hasn’t raised money,” Rhodes said. “... I think he has abandoned his base, because he has abandoned the people who were there to protect his other supporters. So yes, I do feel abandoned by him.”

-- Stewart Rhodes, Oath Keeper Leader

I hear yah, Mr Rhodes.

The Jan. 6 tards are looking to smear everyone they can, in hopes of finding leads to prove that Trump did something.
I think just as much as that they truly believe that they can silence and intimidate anyone and any group that isn't with their program into compliance and obedience to them. F' them and that crappy mule they are riding at the moment.

I hear he got started in 09, couldn't stand a black man in office. He racist as the day is long.

I think just as much as that they truly believe that they can silence and intimidate anyone and any group that isn't with their program into compliance and obedience to them. F' them and that crappy mule they are riding at the moment.
are you pro the him, the guy who did the coup.

I hear he got started in 09, couldn't stand a black man in office. He racist as the day is long.
Yeah you make up shit too.
The Oath Keepers' bylaws specifically bar open racists.
are you pro the him, the guy who did the coup.
I have no reason not to believe what he says himself concerning any matter. You on the other hand, I question your integrity.

“All of the people that are being unlawfully detained or denied bail, they’re being abandoned by Trump. He’s done nothing for them. You know, he could donate money, he hasn’t even done that. He didn’t pardon anybody while he was still in office, and then when he left, he hasn’t raised money,” Rhodes said. “... I think he has abandoned his base, because he has abandoned the people who were there to protect his other supporters. So yes, I do feel abandoned by him.”

-- Stewart Rhodes, Oath Keeper Leader

I hear yah, Mr Rhodes.
Glad to see we can agree on something.

So Stuart Rhodes isn't a Deep State federal agent??

Cool...

You may want to send the memo to your fellow Trumpers

Yeah you make up shit too.
The Oath Keepers' bylaws specifically bar open racists.

I have no reason not to believe what he says himself concerning any matter. You on the other hand, I question your integrity.
But covert racists are ok??

Cool....most of today racists today are covert..

One of the few wins of the 60's era Civil Rights movement...

Back then, it wasn't such a bad thing to be openly racist...now, doing that back fires, hurts you...so you gotta be more covert now...

But covert racists are ok??

Cool....most of today racists today are covert..

One of the few wins of the 60's era Civil Rights movement...

Back then, it wasn't such a bad thing to be openly racist...now, doing that back fires, hurts you...so you gotta be more covert now...
People are whatever they are and that is on them personally be it good or bad. There are racist of all varieties in this world and that is a personal choice. Hell as far as I know you could be one too. I don't know you any more than I know the man on the moon. If you say something about someone accusing you of something you are or are not I would take that at your word unless you show something otherwise. Now with all that said you are obviously an asshat trying to put labels on someone without one shred of evidence to show what you say is true. Thus you are just another propagandist.

So Stuart Rhodes isn't a Deep State federal agent??

Cool...

You may want to send the memo to your fellow Trumpers
EXCERPT:
Also on June 30th, Revolver published a bombshell report exploring the extraordinary degree of federal protection afforded to founder and leader of the Oath Keepers militia, a man named Stewart Rhodes. This is the second of the aforementioned two pieces that likely triggered the FBI’s freakout.

A recent Revolver update on the inexplicable FBI protection of Stewart Rhodes recaps the strange situation.

Prosecutors argue it was:

Furthermore,

1. The Oath Keepers indictment cites 18 phone calls as evidence of coordination of a common conspiracy (for those following along, these calls are in paragraphs 105, 107, 108, 113, 114, 116, 118, 122, 123, 125, 126, 130, 134, 135, 138, 174, 175, and 176).
  2. Stewart Rhodes is the person either calling or being called in 10 of these 18 calls. Put another way: Rhodes makes or receives 55% of all phone calls in a massive conspiracy case spanning 16 defendants.
  3. When you combine phone calls involving Rhodes and those involving the mysteriously unindicted Person Ten, who Rhodes appointed his ground commander for the day, that number rises to 100% of all phone calls.

So what exactly does the curious case of Stewart Rhodes have to do with Ray Epps?

Students of FBI history should quickly absorb the lesson that infiltrating Feds are like roaches: whenever you spot one, it is guaranteed there are dozens of others nearby. Feds simply never, ever, operate alone. This is how you end up with at least 12 FBI informants in a tiny “right-wing” Michigan militia plot from October 2020 (that’s just informants, not even agents), 15 informants in the “right-wing” 2016 Malheur plot, dozens in the 2014 Bundy Ranch affair — including six FBI undercover agents posing as fake documentarians shooting a fake documentary — and the list goes on.

You’ll be shocked, then, to learn that the Oath Keepers sport an eye-poppingly long history of FBI infiltration.

And lo and below, Ray Epps and Oath Keepers kingpin Stewart Rhodes are old pals in the organization. In fact, Stewart Rhodes was Ray Epps’s old boss. Back in 2011-2012, Epps was the Arizona state chapter leader of the Oath Keepers — the biggest Oath Keepers chapter in the country — while Rhodes was and remains the national leader. (See, e.g., archived proof of Epps as Arizona Oath Keeper President here, here and here.) Reason Magazine’s Radley Balko even interviewed Ray Epps while Epps was running the Arizona Oath Keepers a decade ago:
Meet Ray Epps: The Fed-Protected Provocateur Who Appears To Have Led The Very First 1/6 Attack On The U.S. Capitol

Forum List

Back