Gas prices on the rise again. What say you Sallow?

Really? What did Bush do when prices rose?

Laughed all the way to the bank along with Cheney and the other big oil GOP hacks

Bush gave us the highest gas prices in the history of the nation.

Partisan much? Wake up son.:eusa_hand:

I agree, it's time to grow up and stop thinking that the GOP will ever "trickle down" anything to you. If it benefits them (like sky right gas prices) they will do it.

Hey - how come your "Rep Power" is turned off, pussy ?

I thought "rep didn't mean squat" to a filthy little faggot like yourself.

Turn it on - assfucker. Let's have a peek.

Get fucked you stupid bitch. I like leaving it off because it pisses of right wing hacks like you to no end :up:

Laughed all the way to the bank along with Cheney and the other big oil GOP hacks

What was the price of gas when he left office?

I agree, it's time to grow up and stop thinking that the GOP will ever "trickle down" anything to you. If it benefits them (like sky right gas prices) they will do it.

Bush lifts executive ban on offshore oil drilling<July 2008

How did the Democrat Congress react?

Wake up son. Stay away from Think Progress and think for yourself.

Again I restate: Wake UP.

Deep water drilling was for the most part untested and very dangerous, W said to hell with it and "drill baby drill!"

Because of his and the GOP's stupidity, it caused the Gulf oil spill disaster.

Yea, my avatar stays until this phoney, flip flopping, Chicago punk is voted out!!

If there was ever a right wing idiot in the white house again, your avatar would be a reality.

Really? What did Bush do when prices rose? What was the price of gas when he left office?

The average high on gas prices in 2008 under President bush was $4.12 cent a gallon, it dropped down to about $1.70 right after the stock market crash, and housing crash, and banking crash, and TARP bail out, fannie freddie bailout.

So, if Bush is responsible for all those crashes happening under him, then I suppose you could give him credit for gas being only $1.70 when he left...:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Deep water drilling was for the most part untested and very dangerous, W said to hell with it and "drill baby drill!"

Highlight above ^...Link please....

I blame speculators.

As do I.

Speculation plays a role sure, but our problems go much deeper

It's pretty simplistic to think a President has all that much to do with gas prices, either way. There are some things that factor in the price that a President has some control over, but for the most part? It's pretty minor.

I think we agreed on this many moons ago when I made that "Where is the love?" Thread about Obama.

:D

Wait, what??? I thought Obama's guys were monitoring this stuff. Wasn't he the President then?? Wasn't that Obama's job?? But again, he gets a pass and it's Booooossssshhhhh's fault.

Right on cue Black Label......................:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

It's pretty simplistic to think a President has all that much to do with gas prices, either way. There are some things that factor in the price that a President has some control over, but for the most part? It's pretty minor.

I think we agreed on this many moons ago when I made that "Where is the love?" Thread about Obama.

Really... Simplistic? Again: American Energy Roadblocks by the Obama Administration - House Committee on Natural Resources

Wait, what??? I thought Obama's guys were monitoring this stuff. Wasn't he the President then?? Wasn't that Obama's job?? But again, he gets a pass and it's Booooossssshhhhh's fault.

Right on cue Black Label......................:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Yup... It was so dangerous, and untested that Obama allowed it to continue until an accident happened... You cannot make this shit up!:lol:

if nothing else having gone down the price ceased being a campaign issue for Romney and made him look like an idiot ... going back up will be both their faults.

Weren't you all patting Obama on the back when he went after oil "speculators"?

Now it is oil speculators driving the price up again?

It's dizzying to keep up with this shit.

Where was this thought during the Bush administration?

Forum List

Back