Gas prices conitnue to fall have been for weeks.

As long as you pump trillions upon trillions of free money into the system so it can hyperinflated later, sure it is better, for the moment.
xiden’s and the dembots passed a massive bailout right when he took office…inflation skyrocketed

you voted for this moonbat…this is your america.

making people poorer…congrats

xiden’s and the dembots passed a massive bailout right when he took office…inflation skyrocketed

you voted for this moonbat…this is your america.

making people poorer…congrats
I never voted for either dotard nor have I ever voted for bailouts for wealthy humans. The system is flawed when you claim that capitalist need government support and the common folks need to pay for it.

I never voted for either dotard nor have I ever voted for bailouts for wealthy humans. The system is flawed when you claim that capitalist need government support and the common folks need to pay for it.
haha nobody’s believes your denial moonbat

I am always happy when gas prices fall but lets not forget when gas prices were racing towards $5.00 dollars Biden and the Democrats did not take any responsibility for it it was Putins price hike. Since President Biden refused to take any blame for the rising gas prices he deserves no credit for the falling gas prices now lets just call the current lower gas prices Putins price reduction. If any President Democrat or Republican does not want to take any of the blame for the bad stuff that happens during their Presidency then they deserve no credit for any of the good either.

I am always happy when gas prices fall but lets not forget when gas prices were racing towards $5.00 dollars Biden and the Democrats did not take any responsibility for it it was Putins price hike. Since President Biden refused to take any blame for the rising gas prices he deserves no credit for the falling gas prices now lets just call the current lower gas prices Putins price reduction. If any President Democrat or Republican does not want to take any of the blame for the bad stuff that happens during their Presidency then they deserve no credit for any of the good either.
The president is not a oilman.

Tell the majority of Americans who have gotten poorer and those who have become near impoverished. If Repub politicians do not do anything then voters will elect people totally polar opposite to you as comparable dictators. For that is what you are.
sadly more snd more people have to take a second job, or come out of retirement just to make ends meat in the xiden dembot america

The president is not a oilman.
No he's not he is a politican and if he wants to take credit for the good things that happen that he has no real contol over then he gets to take the blame for the bad stuff he has no real control over as well. This comes with the job of being President you can't handle it don't run for the job.

You people are celebrating the decline of gas prices while ignoring the facts that they are declining because of a recession and the US is still more dependent on foreign oil like we were under Carter.
dembots belong to a cult…they can’t think for themselves

According to a report by Reuters, Gas prices are following a drop in demand because the economy is teetering on the edge of a major recession or worse...People are starting to pair back their spending, and travel, in the hopes of saving money back for "the hard times" that democrats think will force people to accept the changes they want to see happen...Remember, according to Buttheadgig, "the more pain people feel is good for their agenda",,,,

Forum List

Back