Gas Hits $8.50 in California

So you don't care that food costs more? OK
He’s a liberal. He doesn’t care that prices are being driven up so high that ordinary people with regular jobs are having trouble making ends meet. In fact, liberals LIKE when people can‘t support themselves - they want to force people onto government dependency to keep them voting Democrat.

He’s a liberal. He doesn’t care that prices are being driven up so high that ordinary people with regular jobs are having trouble making ends meet. In fact, liberals LIKE when people can‘t support themselves - they want to force people onto government dependency to keep them voting Democrat.
No, I like seeing conservatives suffer. Own the cons!

Ordinary people with regular jobs have been having trouble making ends meet since the St Reagan days.

Ordinary people with regular jobs have been having trouble making ends meet since the St Reagan days.
It went back to Carter for me, double digit interest rates, double digit inflation. That was when Americans realized we needed two incomes to try to stay afloat.

He is not a liberal. He is a self admitted leftist.

Nooooo. You have me confused with empathetic liberals. I genuinely do not care about conservatives destroying their own lives.
There are no empathetic moron liberals. Only selfish DemNazi tyrants who want to force their pathetic PC Religion on everyone else because their Mangina hurts, and cuz of their fear soaked panties, you estrogen overloaded Fascist!

You should go back to calling us "dorty joos"! It's much more honest and genuine!

Last edited:
There are no empathetic moron liberals. Only selfish DemNazi tyrants who want to force their pathetic PC Religion on everyone else because their Mangina hurts, and cuz of their fear soaked panties, you estrogen overloaded Fascist!

You should go back to calling us "dorty joos" it's much more honest and genuine.
Look at this pathetic attempt to gaslight. Most liberals actually care about your well-being. They care about you despite being dumb enough to refuse covid-19 vaccines, higher wages, and better health care. I personally do not care. You make your own bed, conservative.

Look at this pathetic attempt to gaslight. Most liberals actually care about your well-being. They care about you despite being dumb enough to refuse covid-19 vaccines, higher wages, and better health care. I personally do not care. You make your own bed, conservative.
Gaslighting? LOL. Just because I point out the truth of your own moral corruption and fear driven selfish agendas and expose you for the disingenuous schmuck and propagandist you are? That's gaslighting?

Where I come from, that is straight talk, punk.

You change your soiled panties like Joe changes his diaper.

That's a fact Jack and no one needs any gaslighting to show the reality of that.

Your Mangina is bleeding all over the forum again.

Let me help you with that.

1640190249014.png

Gaslighting? LOL. Just because I point out the truth of your own moral corruption and fear driven selfish agendas and expose you for the disingenuous schmuck and propagandist you are? That's gaslighting?

Where I come from, that is straight talk, punk.

You change your soiled panties like Joe changes his diaper.
This is rich. Conservative lecturing me about moral corruption. Go fail at overthrowing the US Capitol again you fucking traitor.

This is rich. Conservative lecturing me about moral corruption. Go fail at overthrowing the US Capitol again you fucking traitor.
There was no overthrowing of the US Capital. No one was there. But you and your Pedo-Homo-Felon-Hair Sniffing-Commie loving party did pay Putin $13 Million to interfere in our elections in 2016, create a KGB authored dirty dossier, colluded with Russia and the Commie Controlled FBI to file False Affidavits, defraud The FISA COURT, illegally spy on a Presidential Candidate, alter and manipulate evidence, destroyed exonerating evidence, manufactured false evidence, lied to Congress, lied to the AG, obstructed a DOJ investigation, mounted two COUP campaigns based on false accusations, and fired your Subpoena Cannon for 4 straight years at the former president trying to subvert Democracy and the will of The People.

Now that was a COUP, lead by The Party of Communist Felons and Chinese Russian Puppets like Pelosi, Schiff, Biden, Obama, Clinton, Waters, Comey, Ohr, Paige, Strozk, McCabe, & Baker .

A few unarmed idiots that The Capital Police allowed in the front door is not a COUP. Did they burn down the place like BLM would?

Go back to slobbering all over your BFF's Oscar Meyer Weiner, you bathroom confused useful moron.

You suck at this. I am sure your special friend agrees.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back