Garth Brooks preaches the diversity gospel

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

“Everybody’s got their opinions. But inclusiveness is always going to be me,” Brooks said Monday on his “Inside Studio G" livestream, agreeing his decision caused “quite a little bit of a stir," NBC News said. “I think diversity is the answer to the problems that are here and the answer to the problems that are coming. So I love diversity. All inclusive, so all are welcome. I understand that might not be other people’s opinions, but that’s OK, man.”

So what is diversity? Is it including the people Garth calls "a-holes" for boycotting Bud Light for pushing the trans agenda with their commercials?

I don't think so.

Does diversity include those of faith who have a fundamental problem with children undergoing sex changes without telling their parents before they are old enough to even have sex?

I don't think so.

Diversity is code for tolerating whatever the hell the Left throws at you.

Everyone else is a white supremacist Nazi that should be cast from society.

“Everybody’s got their opinions. But inclusiveness is always going to be me,” Brooks said Monday on his “Inside Studio G" livestream, agreeing his decision caused “quite a little bit of a stir," NBC News said. “I think diversity is the answer to the problems that are here and the answer to the problems that are coming. So I love diversity. All inclusive, so all are welcome. I understand that might not be other people’s opinions, but that’s OK, man.”

So what is diversity? Is it including the people Garth calls "a-holes" for boycotting Bud Light for pushing the trans agenda with their commercials?

I don't think so.

Does diversity include those of faith who have a fundamental problem with children undergoing sex changes without telling their parents before they are old enough to even have sex?

I don't think so.

Diversity is code for tolerating whatever the hell the Left throws at you.

Everyone else is a white supremacist Nazi that should be cast from society.
If you want to carry Bud Light in your bar, fine with me, I couldn't care less. But just like with all Dims, that isn't enough. It has to be crammed down your throat and preached to you as if we should all be nutbag wackos like Garth here.

Stocking Bud Light is not a big deal

He cant force customers go drink the stuff if they dont want to

But insulting his fans is a more serious issue

Why he wants to align himself with perverts and against his own audience is curious to say the least
If you ask me, he’s turning his back on the real perverts.

That would be easy for me, I never spent a nickel on him. My interest in country music pretty much began and ended with Johnny Cash. ;)

I do love Bluegrass though. :)

I love and play bluegrass, great music.
And I also haven't heard George Strait or Alan Jackson shoving any wacko diversity ideas down my throat either.

Stocking Bud Light is not a big deal

He cant force customers go drink the stuff if they dont want to

But insulting his fans is a more serious issue

Why he wants to align himself with perverts and against his own audience is curious to say the least
I think the Left should start opening churches all around the country so that Garth can get up their and preach the gospel of diversity since he thinks it is the answer to all the problems in the world.

Then again, he is probably too lazy.

Most rich folk are.

If Mr. Brooks wants to attract a homo crowd to his new honkytonk, stocking Bud Light makes a lot of sense.

Certainly his business, there is a lot of money in selling liquor to the LGBTQ+ community for sure. They drink more per person than Normative people for sure.

I won't be attending his bar because of that, but I don't hold it against him for starting his gay bar.

I think the Left should start opening churches all around the country so that Garth can get up their and preach the gospel of diversity since he thinks it is the answer to all the problems in the world.

Then again, he is probably too lazy.

Most rich folk are.

It shows. What a tub.

If Mr. Brooks wants to attract a homo crowd to his new honkytonk, stocking Bud Light makes a lot of sense.

Certainly his business, there is a lot of money in selling liquor to the LGBTQ+ community for sure. They drink more per person than Normative people for sure.

I won't be attending his bar because of that, but I don't hold it against him for starting his gay bar.

That'll really go over well in Country Music City! I'm looking forward to watching this unfold.

Is garth brooks a male or a female pretending to be to be male?

Remember ... drinking any light beer is totally pussy ... faggot-city ... just queers and dikes drink the crap ...

Unfortunately for y'all ... that means light beer is a BIG SELLER ... folks don't like seeing biting in gridiron football, so they drink light beer ... totally pussified ... like Europe ... sad, just sad ...

They brew real beer in the Philippines ... Qué Paso ...

Forum List

Back