Garth Brooks preaches the diversity gospel

“Everybody’s got their opinions. But inclusiveness is always going to be me,” Brooks said Monday on his “Inside Studio G" livestream, agreeing his decision caused “quite a little bit of a stir," NBC News said. “I think diversity is the answer to the problems that are here and the answer to the problems that are coming. So I love diversity. All inclusive, so all are welcome. I understand that might not be other people’s opinions, but that’s OK, man.”

So what is diversity? Is it including the people Garth calls "a-holes" for boycotting Bud Light for pushing the trans agenda with their commercials?

I don't think so.

Does diversity include those of faith who have a fundamental problem with children undergoing sex changes without telling their parents before they are old enough to even have sex?

I don't think so.

Diversity is code for tolerating whatever the hell the Left throws at you.

Everyone else is a white supremacist Nazi that should be cast from society.
Brooks is a fucking moron if he really thinks diversity is a good thing.

No one gives a crap about any homeO or Trannys anymore than any other fringe group in the US. No need to jam it down kids throats or create days and flags for the WH. That is what is objected too. Enough with special interest groups. Black month, hispanic month.....homeO flags ....when will it end? As they tear down George Washington statues.

“Everybody’s got their opinions. But inclusiveness is always going to be me,” Brooks said Monday on his “Inside Studio G" livestream, agreeing his decision caused “quite a little bit of a stir," NBC News said. “I think diversity is the answer to the problems that are here and the answer to the problems that are coming. So I love diversity. All inclusive, so all are welcome. I understand that might not be other people’s opinions, but that’s OK, man.”

So what is diversity? Is it including the people Garth calls "a-holes" for boycotting Bud Light for pushing the trans agenda with their commercials?

I don't think so.

Does diversity include those of faith who have a fundamental problem with children undergoing sex changes without telling their parents before they are old enough to even have sex?

I don't think so.

Diversity is code for tolerating whatever the hell the Left throws at you.

Everyone else is a white supremacist Nazi that should be cast from society.
That conservatives think that this is a 'bad' thing.is one of the countless things wrong with the hateful bigoted right.

Do you have a few examples of this happening?

If you want to carry Bud Light in your bar, fine with me, I couldn't care less. But just like with all Dims, that isn't enough. It has to be crammed down your throat and preached to you as if we should all be nutbag wackos like Garth here.
I won't preach to you, but cramming it down your throat is what I do best.

Forum List

Back