Garland vows to hold all those involved in January 6th accountable

Yeah, making assumptions or spiking the football is a waste of time.

I've been hearing "we've got 'em now" from both ends for ten years. Meh.
Whaaaaat? No way are rioters and insurrectionists as slippery as Hillary. Garland will get 'em.

1641421671786.png

How does the FBI even have time when they are at every school board meeting in the US now thanks to gestapo Garland who is easily the worst in US history at his job?

And to think he almost was put on SCOTUS dressed as a moderate.

LMAO!! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Too bad he doesn’t feel that way about the over 450 riots that occurred in 2020! injuries that people will never recover from, arson, Billions of dollars in property damage and 💀 DEATHS

ow does the FBI even have time when they are at every school board meeting in the US now thanks to gestapo Garland who is easily the worst in US history at his job?
Because that is a embarrassing fantasy, and the aren't doing that.

Well that was a softball.

Donny and crew, need to go the FK away. We can keep the country with the constitution, we have. He sure isn't fit to change it by his own whim.
[/QUOTE
En entire world outside your propaganda bubble agrees, politically you're nuts.
Garland is after those who didn't go but silently approved.
Bologna. He is going to make Trump look really bad like the scumbag con man he is lol. Everyone knows he incited a riot and that did nothing to stop it. You don't seem to know what is illegal for crying out loud lol.

Because those were not federal crimes, ya dingbat.
So what, you moron? Does that mean they shouldn’t have been condemned? Not one Democratic politician condemned it . Is that the reason Police were actually ordered to stand down ASSHOLE?

So what, you moron? Does that mean they shouldn’t have been condemned? Not one Democratic politician condemned it . Is that the reason Police were actually ordered to stand down ASSHOLE?
Maybe its like if somebody comes and takes a crap in the living room of your house, and you think "This is an outrage"! On the other hand if you live in a ghetto toilet and it overflows, like it often does, you think "What? Again? Maybe we'll get federal money to clean up the mess."

Maybe its like if somebody comes and takes a crap in the living room of your house, and you think "This is an outrage"! On the other hand if you live in a ghetto toilet and it overflows, like it often does, you think "What? Again? Maybe we'll get federal money to clean up the mess."
I think Biden makes more sense then you do

A BLM, ANTIFA protest resulting in destruction of a Federal Building and assault on Federal officers is somehow different? Interesting assumption. How so?

I think Biden makes more sense then you do
That probably means you think Federal money should be spent to help the permissive cities that let their towns burn in protest, is a good thing. I figure, they did not stop it, did not call for help stopping it, basically went along with it, as that is what their citizens wanted to do, so now they don't deserve diddly-squat to help rebuild. We didn't allow it here, so we're not getting any money for it.

Garland to vow to hold January 6 perpetrators 'at any level, accountable under law'

I will believe it when I see it.
Wouldn't it be . . like, totally AWESOME, if they locked Trump up. . . and then, if he ran for president from his jail cell. . . AND WON! :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, that would just complete our clown world, wouldn't it. That would just about make you blow your top, too. . . wouldn't it? That would just be wizard, wouldn't it?

clown world.gif

Yes, prison inmates can run for president

Believe it or not, a prison inmate can run for president. The US Constitution lays out the requirements to run for the office.

Eugene Debs, and Lydon LaRouche tried. . . . be Awesome if Trump actually succeeded in toppling the corrupt state, running from out of a prison cell to, like Mandela, emerging from his prison cell, to clean house. wut wut?

:auiqs.jpg:

Best not let those Deep State libbies pass that Domestic Terror law, or he will probably get all medieval up on yoar azzzzzzz.. . . .. . :71:

Last edited:
Garland to vow to hold January 6 perpetrators 'at any level, accountable under law'

I will believe it when I see it.
I fully support peaceful demonstrations and oppose riots.

What bothers me is the sheer hypocrisy of treating the BLM and Antifa riots as though they were peaceful demonstrations and the Jan 6th riot as though it was as serious a terrorist attack as 9/11.

Those who entered and damaged the Capitol building or attacked the police should be arrested and tried. So should the people who were involved in looting and burning during the 2020 riots and those who were throwing bricks, firearms and frozen water bottles at the cops in those roiots.

I fully support peaceful demonstrations and oppose riots.

What bothers me is the sheer hypocrisy of treating the BLM and Antifa riots as though they were peaceful demonstrations and the Jan 6th riot as though it was as serious a terrorist attack as 9/11.

Those who entered and damaged the Capitol building or attacked the police should be arrested and tried. So should the people who were involved in looting and burning during the 2020 riots and those who were throwing bricks, firearms and frozen water bottles at the cops in those roiots.
The irresponsible local and state governments that permitted it in the first place are not going to prosecute for it now. That is their problem. Attacking The Capital with both houses of congress in session, in an effort to overthrow the national election of the President of the United States is way, way beyond that. If they wanted permissive state and local treatment and punishment, they should have attacked one of the state capitals to try to effect the overthrow.

That probably means you think Federal money should be spent to help the permissive cities that let their towns burn in protest, is a good thing. I figure, they did not stop it, did not call for help stopping it, basically went along with it, as that is what their citizens wanted to do, so now they don't deserve diddly-squat to help rebuild. We didn't allow it here, so we're not getting any money for it.
You are delusional; Just like Biden. Not one Democratic politician condemned it, That was my post. Our “ VP” even started a “ Go Fund Me” to arrange bail for anyone who might “ need” it in her “ mind”
That’s what their citizens wanted to do??? What about the innocent who got killed, maimed, had their business ruined or their houses burned down, etc. rtc? You are a MORON

You are delusional; Just like Biden. Not one Democratic politician condemned it, That was my post. Our “ VP” even started a “ Go Fund Me” to arrange bail for anyone who might “ need” it in her “ mind”
That’s what their citizens wanted to do??? What about the innocent who got killed, maimed, had their business ruined or their houses burned down, etc. rtc? You are a MORON
The only politicians that mattered were in the cities and states that allowed it. What did you expect?

The irresponsible local and state governments that permitted it in the first place are not going to prosecute for it now. That is their problem. Attacking The Capital with both houses of congress in session, in an effort to overthrow the national election of the President of the United States is way, way beyond that. If they wanted permissive state and local treatment and punishment, they should have attacked one of the state capitals to try to effect the overthrow.
Keep in mind that there appears to be some proof that the riot was incited by government agents.

Watch the video in the following link. …

Keep in mind that there appears to be some proof that the riot was incited by government agents.

Watch the video in the following link. …

Yes, and they are trying to get to the bottom of the involvement of trump administration officials as we speak and may be getting closer every day.

Yes, and they are trying to get to the bottom of the involvement of trump administration officials as we speak and may be getting closer every day.
Just like they were trying to tie Trump officials to the Trump/Putin collusion theory.

Keep your hopes up. Sooner or later they might discover something Trump has done that they can prosecute him for. The fact that all the investigations they have launched so far have failed even surprises me. How many people in our nation could be investigated so thoroughly and so little found.

If Biden is ever investigated like Trump has been he will finish his life in prison. That may happen if the Republicans take over the House after the Midterms.

Forum List

Back