Garland vows to hold all those involved in January 6th accountable

They are prosecuting people who were never there but agreed with the protesters. The military is purging people who were never there but liked a comment someone else made.

This is a war. Make no mistake. Thus is a war.
It Is a war against hateful vile misinformation that you ignoramuses believe. From horrible propaganda and the world's greatest con man. No covid hoax or election steal etc etc etc omg...

Last edited:
Garland to vow to hold January 6 perpetrators 'at any level, accountable under law'

I will believe it when I see it.
Nice political speech. He pretty much only said "Attorney General Merrick Garland vowed that the actions the department has taken so far to respond to the assault "will not be our last." I figure, that much is true. He said they would follow the facts wherever they lead, which sounds a loft goal, but open to a lot of interpretation. Mostly lots of loft goals for consumption, with little concrete.

Nice political speech. He pretty much only said "Attorney General Merrick Garland vowed that the actions the department has taken so far to respond to the assault "will not be our last." I figure, that much is true. He said they would follow the facts wherever they lead, which sounds a loft goal, but open to a lot of interpretation. Mostly lots of loft goals for consumption, with little concrete.
They are not being too tough, they want Trump to die lol or give up.... Not a civil war with these idiots.... Oops brainwashed functional idiots politically lol.

They are not being too tough, they want Trump to die lol or give up.... Not a civil war with these idiots.... Oops brainwashed functional idiots politically lol.
Donny and crew, need to go the FK away. We can keep the country with the constitution, we have. He sure isn't fit to change it by his own whim.

View attachment 583933

Now it's been expanded to "all involved"....... That must include people that weren't even near DC that day.

The train just never stops with these people and they'll need a gulag the size of a state when they're finished.

*****SMILE*****

:)

It appears he is not going to be too tough so as to not produce martyrs. These people have been misled horribly by their media and the world's greatest con man.
IronyMeter.jpg

Raw Sewage....John Dean....

tenorBasbby.gif

How does the FBI even have time when they are at every school board meeting in the US now thanks to gestapo Garland who is easily the worst in US history at his job?

And to think he almost was put on SCOTUS dressed as a moderate.

LMAO!! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Yea because the racist should have Carte Blanche going to school board meetings and attacking the school board members.

Forum List

Back