Garland admits raid wasn't about getting national archive documents

I define it when someone drinks the elixir the cult leader is demanding be drank.

Can you say vaccine mandate? Nothing says cult leader like using the word mandate for everything he wants.
agreed. . although I don't think our 2 definitions contradict one another much..

no he really didn't and your cult has you conned.

do you think donny had any input re: his flying monkeys storming the capital ... or having his capos planning it ... or he stole highly sensitive intel only meant to be viewed in a SCIF?

huh? huh huh HUH?

It funny to me when people say I am a MAGA cultist and I tell them that I shit on the Trump vaccine. They dont know how to react.
well, the choice of words is crude.. but anyhow

I think it is dumb to inject yourself with some substance you don't know anything about.. and I myself still don't know what the hell is in the vax.. and i have been looking for info... no, wait, i was looking 4 it... I just dismissed the whole topic after all the lies I heard... Fauci is not believable... Can you spell Gain of Function?

People need to wake up and realize that everything people say aint so... esp people who 'rule" us.. I mean, We the People are supposed to rule...

But our country was taken over a long time ago by big govt crooks starting with Abe Lincoln.. FDR... The 17th Amendment took power away from the states just like Lincoln did... etc... etc..

do you think donny had any input re: his flying monkeys storming the capital ... or having his capos planning it ... or he stole highly sensitive intel only meant to be viewed in a SCIF?

huh? huh huh HUH?
ask the people you have on trial. Why doesn't their word count?

well, the choice of words is crude.. but anyhow

I think it is dumb to inject yourself with some substance you don't know anything about.. and I myself still don't know what the hell is in the vax.. and i have been looking for info... no, wait, i was looking 4 it... I just dismissed the whole topic after all the lies I heard... Fauci is not believable... Can you spell Gain of Function?

People need to wake up and realize that everything people say aint so... esp people who 'rule" us.. I mean, We the People are supposed to rule...

But our country was taken over a long time ago by big govt crooks starting with Abe Lincoln.. FDR... The 17th Amendment took power away from the states just like Lincoln did... etc... etc..
the really hilarious piece of this is that when the virus supposedly changed, all of the sudden the vaccine didn't work. Get you a booster shot. Of what? boosting what? How is that at all possible? The vaccine was made from a dead variant of the virus. It was manipulated to address the immune system, any virus should have been stopped. It's how you now know it isn't a vaccine and that it's a hoax.

i am asking

y-o-u.
I have no opinion. I leave that to the authorities to decide. There isn't any evidence presented to anything at this time. Jan 6 was a protest gone bad. Spurred on by the local cops and politicians.

Trump is toying with making his case that much worse. Let's see what he decides to do. There is no doubt he is not smart at all.

That will always remain a threat of course. He will be thoroughly coached against making that mistake.

But has the FBI taken precautions to prevent Trump from allowing the tapes to be 'stolen' or suggested stolen? This is big enough to justify another search warrant.

The documents that were stolen by Trump might include evidence on the 'pissing hookers' in Moscow. But that could also be the documents he either flushed, burned, or ate.

When the FBI/DOJ take Trump down and out, it's going to have a very big impact on the entire country.

huh? huh huh HUH?
You mean a SCIF like was built to government standards at Mar-A-Lago?

Huh? huh huh huh HUH?

:coffee:

The original story told through the media was that the FBI raid was about retrieving documents that the National Archives wanted in its custody. As I wrote at the time, that wasn't the reason, that was the pretext.

And AG Garland is admitting as much by trying to keep the affidavit classified after agreeing to declassify the search warrant.

Because the documents are classified? Nope.

The investigation isn't about returning documents. It's about maintaining their informants and keeping a political investigation going.

That is some statement. Everything has to be kept secret, not because it's classified information being kept hidden from the enemy, but because it's being kept secret from the target of its investigation, Trump and his associates.

It's all about the next steps. The raid was a means, not an end, to gather material for a political witch hunt by the Biden administration.

Justice Department officials have just admitted that's a bunch of lies.
Joe Biden didn't know anything about the raid.

In the News Today

Really.? Where is that written?
fan384543LARGE.jpeg

The original story told through the media was that the FBI raid was about retrieving documents that the National Archives wanted in its custody. As I wrote at the time, that wasn't the reason, that was the pretext.

And AG Garland is admitting as much by trying to keep the affidavit classified after agreeing to declassify the search warrant.

Because the documents are classified? Nope.

The investigation isn't about returning documents. It's about maintaining their informants and keeping a political investigation going.

That is some statement. Everything has to be kept secret, not because it's classified information being kept hidden from the enemy, but because it's being kept secret from the target of its investigation, Trump and his associates.

It's all about the next steps. The raid was a means, not an end, to gather material for a political witch hunt by the Biden administration.

Justice Department officials have just admitted that's a bunch of lies.
Doesn't matter whether it was the Archives or the Census Bureau or the Embassy in Croatia... those documents belong to the United States government. Period.

Forum List

Back