Gang members lie on Federal Background check forms, get guns illegally....gun control works?

Did you even read the Police Report you recently linked?

"And they came upon an "Adam Lanza National Rifle Association certificate." While some computers, gaming consoles and other electronic devices were recovered, there was "a smashed hard drive on top of a desk in what is believed to be Adam Lanza's bedroom." He had a gun safe in the room, as well."

"On the morning of December 14, 2012, Adam Lanza, the shooter, age 20, of 36 Yogananda St., Newtown, shot his mother, Nancy Lanza, age 52, in her bed with a .22 caliber rifle. There was no indication of a struggle."

The point being WHAT exactly?

That Mama “Prepper” Lanza bought him violent video games, guns, & left dozens of guns laying around when the cops rolled in?

Or was it that Adam was able to lock the best ones up in the safe in his bedroom??

Dude, I'm in stitches!! :laughing0301:

Squid? What's that about, pinko? Obviously felons should never be released if they aren't responsible enough to exercise all their rights, that's a product of liberal coddling.

Squid = dictating to phone with a month full of french fries.

It's still.a.carve out

The point being WHAT exactly?

That Mama “Prepper” Lanza bought him violent video games, guns, & left dozens of guns laying around when the cops rolled in?

Or was it that Adam was able to lock the best ones up in the safe in his bedroom??

Dude, I'm in stitches!! :laughing0301:

What he had was crap compared to mommys arsenal.

Dude, I'm in stitches!!

an admission you're coming apart at the seams?

:link:
Only fair - I’ve provide several!

"Antisocial son Lanza, 20, kept a gun safe holding four weapons inside the bedroom where he holed up playing "Call of Duty" and other violent video games, according to documents released Thursday."

4 weapons....

None of which he wanted to take to school with him that day..

so he raided mommies safe.

information which was probably in one of your links..

if you had bothered to read them.

"Antisocial son Lanza, 20, kept a gun safe holding four weapons inside the bedroom where he holed up playing "Call of Duty" and other violent video games, according to documents released Thursday."

4 weapons....

None of which he wanted to take to school with him that day..

so he raided mommies safe.

information which was probably in one of your links..

if you had bothered to read them.

Link to mommies safe?

Meh, u ain’t got. In desperation scrounged one in Adam’s bedroom.

Pathetic (and fucking sad man) :(

Simple enough solution. Let victims of gun violence sue the gun sellers... betcha they'll watch who they sell to after that.
What about that story would have told the shop owner that they bad guys were lying on the forms? Had the shop owner refused to sell them guns it would have been headlines on ABC, MSNBC, and CNN about the racist gun shop that refused to sell guns to black men. Suing the gun seller makes no sense. Suing Democrats, on the other hand, makes a lot of sense. Sue prosecutors, sue politicians who keep guns out of the hands of the innocent. Sue the Feds for the open border through which the drugs that funded those 82 gun purchases comes.

Yes, it would work to close down every gun outlet in the country when people could sue them out of business. We know that's what you communists want, but we'll fight you to the end.
Various reports state from 400 million to 600 million guns in the United States. I know that I never need to go into a gun store again as long as I live. Shutting down gun stores is not going to yield the left's stated goals of reducing gun crime. I have no plans of participating in a revolution or committing a crime but, even if I had such plans, shutting down gunshops wouldn't stop me. The left are idiots.

But there are guns I would like to own. I can't get any of them now. And stupid gun laws are making some very cool, historic guns illegal - such as rifles or shotguns with revolver mechanisms.

So the only persons hurt by shutting down gun shops, really seriously hurt, are gun shop owners and employers, and leftists who are too late into the gun ownership crowd - like leftist women who suddenly realize they can't count on the police to come running when they're being raped (they never could count on it but the police defunding is bringing it to their attention). Have we had a thread on just how much the left hates women?

He planned the attack for two years? How do we know that? Because they still haven't been able to tell us what his motives were, he completely destroyed his own computer that might have given us clues.

I don't think it was one person who bought all 850, and if it was, then that's not a good sign, either.

there were 850 transactions, and not a ONE of them raised a red flag?

Or was this gun store really popular because they know that these guys aren't checking the IDs very hard.

Remember, these folks drove from Chicago to Gary, IN to buy guns. There are lots of gun stores in Chicago, why drive that extra distance, to Gary, which is kind of a shitty neighborhood to start with.

Shithead.......they went into his room and saw the flow charts and other plans he made...you doofus.....they know exactly why he did it.......he saw the attack as a video game and he wanted a high score....and he targeted the smallest children at the school because they couldn't protect themselves or escape.......this is all known, you idiot......

Uh, we have a lot more people die from guns than Irons.... so maybe not.

No, wait, 2AGuy is going to come up with a statistics that more people die of Iron injuries than Rare Model Assault rifles on Tuesdays, or something.

They wouldn't have had to seen his medical records. His universtiy was in the process of throwing him out of his Ph.D program because of his increasing mental instability.

Again, goes back to my point, let the gun industry be sued for the guys like Holmes who slip through the cracks, and they WILL fill in the cracks.

None of those professionals did anything, yet you want gun stores to do complete mental health checks before they sell guns....

You are a fucking moron....

Well, three of them have a pretty good self-defense claim, as they lived in the house that was being fired upon. If they were white people, you'd be making them into NRA heroes.

The other two... you could make a better claim against, but the police can't tell you who fired the first shot.

"The detectives reached out to our office on Friday and acknowledged at the outset that given the chaotic nature at the scene, they were unable to determine how the events unfolded," the statement read. "We reviewed the evidence that was presented to us in consultation with the detectives, and they agreed we were unable to approve charges based on the evidence presented."

Yes, heaven forbid the cops put down the fucking donuts and do an investigation. That 17% clearance rate is hard to maintain

No...they don't....they were convicted criminals with no legal right to the guns they had...you idiot......

Kim Foxx called the Superintendent to get the investigation stopped...you idiot..

People murder all the time – using the OP’s ‘logic’ we should do away with laws making murder illegal.

Wrong, shithead....

You guys claim gun control reduces gun crime...they do not since criminals get around them so easily....

Laws define punishment for breaking them.......we want long prison sentences for gun criminals while democrat party judges and prosecutors release known, repeat gun offenders, like these 5 gang members, over and over again....then democrat party politicians use the shootings created by the criminals they release as the reason to increase the red tape, and legal peril for law abiding gun owners...

Various reports state from 400 million to 600 million guns in the United States. I know that I never need to go into a gun store again as long as I live. Shutting down gun stores is not going to yield the left's stated goals of reducing gun crime. I have no plans of participating in a revolution or committing a crime but, even if I had such plans, shutting down gunshops wouldn't stop me. The left are idiots.

But there are guns I would like to own. I can't get any of them now. And stupid gun laws are making some very cool, historic guns illegal - such as rifles or shotguns with revolver mechanisms.

So the only persons hurt by shutting down gun shops, really seriously hurt, are gun shop owners and employers, and leftists who are too late into the gun ownership crowd - like leftist women who suddenly realize they can't count on the police to come running when they're being raped (they never could count on it but the police defunding is bringing it to their attention). Have we had a thread on just how much the left hates women?

Leftist women could care less. Look at what Biden did. He re-instituted a policy that Trump rescinded which forced schools to allow weirdos in dresses to compete against real girls for trophies and potential college scholarships in school athletics. They stood behind policies that allowed those adult weirdos into their bathrooms and dressing rooms in stores and gyms. He even put them back in the military. Now they are going to flood our American schools with kids that don't know a word of the language retarding their kids from learning.

The Democrats are not stupid, they only act like it. They know by disarming the public, we would have a society where only the criminals and police have the guns. Violent crime would skyrocket and how do you fight big crime? The same way we fought against big tobacco, big business, big pharma and others, and that's with a bigger government.

Wrong.
Obviously the gun industry was not the cause or cure to mental insanity like Holmes, and there is no way they can fix it.
The fix is free mental health care, paid for by our taxes.
(Which should really be local, but since the feds are the one doing all the taxing, they should be the ones paying.)
There are no "cracks" in the firearm background check system.

Um, no. The fact is, the gun industry has taken the position that they should be able to sell a gun to anyone they want to because the Second Amendment says they can.

The problem is, the gun industry WANTS crazy people and crooks to have guns.

Crime and random violence means that insecure people will want guns to defend themselves. Of course, DGU's never actually happen, an act of violence is usually over before anyone can react to it. But the fear means sales.

So Joker Holmes can walk into a gun store with his crazy behavior and his orange hair and they'll happily sell him an AR-15 and a 100 round magazine.

Now, alternative. The relatives of the 17 people he killed can sue over that. After the big judgement against the gun store and the manufacturers, you bet they'll do honest to god background checks.

Even is the store had refused to sell to Holmes, that would have solved nothing.
He still obviously need a huge amount of mental health care.
He could still have obtains lethal material and still have been just as dangerous.
The problem has nothing at all to do with firearms.

Bullshit. A gun made him more lethal than other materials could have. that's the point.

Forum List

Back