Gang members lie on Federal Background check forms, get guns illegally....gun control works?

So you want them to employ telepaths so they can read the minds of customers or something?

Works for me.

How do you expect the store to be able to predict what a buyer is going to then do with a purchased gun?
For example, I like to try different guns, and then resell them, often at a profit as the value goes up over time.
How is a gun store going to know that, or why should they even care?

That's the point. To make them care. If you can be sued because you sold to a gangbanger or a person who thinks they are the Joker, you are going to care who gets your guns.

The problem is, right now, the gun industry DOESN'T care.

Any store has to make at least $1000/day just to be able to afford to stay open.
Assuming about half profit markup, that is $2000/day gross, which at $500/gun, is 40 guns/day.
Which is about 15k guns/year.

You work on the assumption that I care if gun stores CAN stay in business selling death and suffering. I really don't.

So then 850 is a tiny and insignificant number, that get involved in crime.
And there is nothing to indicate any criminal came to this store.
The 850 could all have been stolen from honest buyers.

one gun getting into a crook's hand, I can give them a pass. 850? they're in on it.

Leftist women could care less. Look at what Biden did. He re-instituted a policy that Trump rescinded which forced schools to allow weirdos in dresses to compete against real girls for trophies and potential college scholarships in school athletics. They stood behind policies that allowed those adult weirdos into their bathrooms and dressing rooms in stores and gyms. He even put them back in the military. Now they are going to flood our American schools with kids that don't know a word of the language retarding their kids from learning.

Oh, my God, Welfare Ray, there's a whole army of Trannies and they are out to get you!!!!

1633938802307.png

The Democrats are not stupid, they only act like it. They know by disarming the public, we would have a society where only the criminals and police have the guns. Violent crime would skyrocket and how do you fight big crime? The same way we fought against big tobacco, big business, big pharma and others, and that's with a bigger government.

Once again- Western Europe, Japan and Canada limit who can own guns. They have nowhere near our crime rates. Their police rarely shoot civilians or suspects.

According the the website YOU linked to, the gun store is in Gary Indiana, NOT Chicago. From what I can find, there isn't a single gun store in the city of Chicago.

There are a bunch of gun stores in Chicago now, after the McDonald Decision.

The reason why this gun store in Indiana is so popular with the crooks is that they don't ask for FOID cards.

they went into his room and saw the flow charts and other plans he made...you doofus.....they know exactly why he did it.......he saw the attack as a video game and he wanted a high score....and he targeted the smallest children at the school because they couldn't protect themselves or escape.......this is all known, you idiot......

Do you have a link? Oh, wait, no you don't.

While they did find he had a fascination with other mass shootings, they didn't find elaborate plans.

None of those professionals did anything, yet you want gun stores to do complete mental health checks before they sell guns....

Works for me. Hey, you start holding those gun stores accountable, they'll be doing ink blot tests before they open the show case.

No...they don't....they were convicted criminals with no legal right to the guns they had...you idiot......

Kim Foxx called the Superintendent to get the investigation stopped...you idiot..

I find the CPD's hatred of Foxx to be amusing, since they put her into office. She won because of the CPD's criminal conduct in the Laquan McDonald Shooting so outraged people they threw out Anita Alverez (who apparently couldn't bring charges against a rogue cop when she had videotape of him shooting a kid 16 times as he was lying on the ground.)

Oh, my God, Welfare Ray, there's a whole army of Trannies and they are out to get you!!!!

Not me OCD Shmoe, but they are out to further decay our society until it gets so low, so disgusting, so deplorable it meets Democrat standards.

Once again- Western Europe, Japan and Canada limit who can own guns. They have nowhere near our crime rates. Their police rarely shoot civilians or suspects.

And once again, OCD Shmoe is comparing

apple: orange.jpeg

That's the point. To make them care. If you can be sued because you sold to a gangbanger or a person who thinks they are the Joker, you are going to care who gets your guns.

The problem is, right now, the gun industry DOESN'T care.

So do you know who gangbangers are? Do they wear a jacket or shirt stating they are gangbangers? To me all blacks look like gangbangers. If I owned a gun store, would I be able to get away with not selling them any guns?

Not me OCD Shmoe, but they are out to further decay our society until it gets so low, so disgusting, so deplorable it meets Democrat standards.

Really? I thought they were just out to live their lives.

Please tell me how Trannies make your life worse in any way, shape or form.

Thanks.

So do you know who gangbangers are? Do they wear a jacket or shirt stating they are gangbangers? To me all blacks look like gangbangers. If I owned a gun store, would I be able to get away with not selling them any guns?

Tell us again how not racist you are, Ray. That shit never gets old.

Two gang members went into gun stores, filled out the Federally mandated paperwork.....and were allowed to buy guns.....

gun control.....works just as expected...

The left are idiots. They work on the assumption that gun control laws will keep guns out of the hands of criminals. The whole thing relies on criminals being honest and following the laws. How stupid is that?

Really? I thought they were just out to live their lives.

Please tell me how Trannies make your life worse in any way, shape or form.

Thanks.

They don't have to affect me personally. They are adding to the decay of a normal society which is what you leftists want.

Tell us again how not racist you are, Ray. That shit never gets old.

Dodge noted. Good move on your part since you can't debate the substance of it.

While they did find he had a fascination with other mass shootings, they didn't find elaborate plans.

Works for me. Hey, you start holding those gun stores accountable, they'll be doing ink blot tests before they open the show case.

I find the CPD's hatred of Foxx to be amusing, since they put her into office. She won because of the CPD's criminal conduct in the Laquan McDonald Shooting so outraged people they threw out Anita Alverez (who apparently couldn't bring charges against a rogue cop when she had videotape of him shooting a kid 16 times as he was lying on the ground.)

You are a dipshit....the Sandy Hook shooter planned it out.....I have relatives in law enforcement who went to seminars on mass public shooters and other killers, you dipshit......they were told what they found....

The Courant obtained the spreadsheet along with more than 1,000 pages of documents from Lanza’s Newtown home, gathered by state police as part of their investigation into the 2012 shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School. The Courant waged a five-year legal battle for the records, culminating in a state Supreme Court decision that ordered their release.
----
The Courant obtained the spreadsheet along with more than 1,000 pages of documents from Lanza’s Newtown home, gathered by state police as part of their investigation into the 2012 shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School. The Courant waged a five-year legal battle for the records, culminating in a state Supreme Court decision that ordered their release.

Yeah....so the democrat party voters in Illinois, voted out one incompetent democrat party stooge over that one case.....so now kim foxx let's even more assholes loose....

You keep showing how dumb Chicago democrat party voters are...

The reason why this gun store in Indiana is so popular with the crooks is that they don't ask for FOID cards.

Moron...none of those are in the city....you dumb shit....the first one is in a town called Lombard....not Chicago.....you idiot.

Moron...Maxon shooting is in Des plaines, not Chicago...you really are an idiot.....

None of those gun stores is in Chicago, you dope.....the First one is in a suburb 36 miles away from Chicago, Maxon's in Desplaines......you are an idiot....Suburban Sporting goods is in Melrose Park.......

You really, truly, are an idiot...the next one is in Lincolnwood....the next one is in Oak Park......

Um, no. The fact is, the gun industry has taken the position that they should be able to sell a gun to anyone they want to because the Second Amendment says they can.

The problem is, the gun industry WANTS crazy people and crooks to have guns.

Crime and random violence means that insecure people will want guns to defend themselves. Of course, DGU's never actually happen, an act of violence is usually over before anyone can react to it. But the fear means sales.

So Joker Holmes can walk into a gun store with his crazy behavior and his orange hair and they'll happily sell him an AR-15 and a 100 round magazine.

Now, alternative. The relatives of the 17 people he killed can sue over that. After the big judgement against the gun store and the manufacturers, you bet they'll do honest to god background checks.

Bullshit. A gun made him more lethal than other materials could have. that's the point.

There are already honest-to-God background checks. Holmes got his guns after passing background checks.

There are a lot of problems with the idea of background checks but one major problem is that it only stops people who have already been convicted of a crime from buying a gun. Background checks do nothing to stop those who are planning their first crime as a mass shooting, or those who have been robbing liquor stores and killing drug dealing competition for years, but have just not yet been convicted.

According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, a US Government agency, less than 5% of guns used in crimes were purchased by the criminal legally at retail. Background checks are not intended to reduce crime but are, instead, very explicitly a tool of the left in their gun confiscation plans.

You cannot buy a handgun in Indiana if you don't have Indiana ID. FOID cards are required in Illinois but Indiana has no such legal requirement. It would be a Federal crime for a gun shop in Indiana to sell a gun to someone with an Illinois FOID used as identification.

Geeze, you're such a fucking idiot.

They don't have to affect me personally. They are adding to the decay of a normal society which is what you leftists want.

How?

Frankly, the same things were said about the Civil Rights movement, the Women's liberation movement and the gay rights movement. Society turned out to be fine.

The only thing that contributes to the decay of society is wealth inequality, aggravated by stupid white people voting against their own economic interests because of their racial, religious and sexual fears.

Dodge noted. Good move on your part since you can't debate the substance of it.
You didn't present substance, you just said something dumb and racist again.

You are a dipshit....the Sandy Hook shooter planned it out.....I have relatives in law enforcement who went to seminars on mass public shooters and other killers, you dipshit......they were told what they found....

It just said they found 2000 pages of clipping on mass shootings. I mean, it's horrible that we live in a country where you actually CAN collect 2000 pages of material on mass shootings because they happen so often.

But what they don't have is a floor plan of Sandy Hook or anything like a "Plan". Because Lanza was a high-functioning retard who wasn't really capable of "Planning".

There are already honest-to-God background checks. Holmes got his guns after passing background checks.

Uh. No.

I'll try to make this simple for you. Within 24 hours of the shooting, the press was able to find out that Holmes was mentally ill, had a fascination with violence, and was being removed from his university for mental problems.

Now, imagine a world where we do that kind of investigation BEFORE we give someone a Military Grade Assault Rifle and a 100 round clip of ammo.

Forum List

Back