Gang members lie on Federal Background check forms, get guns illegally....gun control works?

It just said they found 2000 pages of clipping on mass shootings. I mean, it's horrible that we live in a country where you actually CAN collect 2000 pages of material on mass shootings because they happen so often.

But what they don't have is a floor plan of Sandy Hook or anything like a "Plan". Because Lanza was a high-functioning retard who wasn't really capable of "Planning".

Uh. No.

I'll try to make this simple for you. Within 24 hours of the shooting, the press was able to find out that Holmes was mentally ill, had a fascination with violence, and was being removed from his university for mental problems.

Now, imagine a world where we do that kind of investigation BEFORE we give someone a Military Grade Assault Rifle and a 100 round clip of ammo.

Its called a police state….that is what you want…. but it will be used by thugs like you not to stop crime but to impose your will on innocent people.

2019…12 people committed mass public ahootings

2020…2 people comitted mass public shootings

We have over 330 million people…..and you want to ban and confiscate guns

you are insane

How?

Frankly, the same things were said about the Civil Rights movement, the Women's liberation movement and the gay rights movement. Society turned out to be fine.

Society is not fine. You have ugly guys running around in dresses, guys kissing each other in the park in front of our children, weirdos in dresses reading stories to our chldren at the library, even gays adopting children normal couples could get. That's not fine, that's turning our country into a circus freak show.

Last edited:
There are a lot of problems with the idea of background checks but one major problem is that it only stops people who have already been convicted of a crime from buying a gun. Background checks do nothing to stop those who are planning their first crime as a mass shooting, or those who have been robbing liquor stores and killing drug dealing competition for years, but have just not yet been convicted.

Leftists hate our Constitution and justice system. In their commie world, everybody should be considered guilty until they prove their innocence, especially when it comes to leftist causes. That's why Biden's gun proposal was every gun owner need a federal license which includes a psychological check from some anti-gun shrink. They would not only interview you, but your neighbors, your family, your ex, your coworkers.

The cost of this psychological test and interviews would be $800.00. Leftists are fine with that until you ask them if we can do the same with voter-ID. You can't vote until some shrink interviews you and everybody in your circle. The cost is $800.00 and then you can obtain a voter-id.

The entire concept is complete stupidity because many people have issues with their coworkers or ex, and even some with their neighbors. It was a commie backdoor method to stop good people from being able to buy a firearm.

Its called a police state….that is what you want…. but it will be used by thugs like you not to stop crime but to impose your will on innocent people.

We lock up 2 million people and have trigger happy cops armed like soldiers... we already have a police state, buddy. Just not a well-directed one.

Society is not fine. You have ugly guys running around in dresses, guys kissing each other in the park in front of our children, weirdos in dresses reading stories to our chldren at the library, even gays adopting children normal couples could get. That's not fine, that's turning our country into a circus freak show.

Oh, noes, not guys kissing!!! Yes, treating gays with dignity is a horrible thing.

Leftists hate our Constitution and justice system. In their commie world, everybody should be considered guilty until they prove their innocence, especially when it comes to leftist causes. That's why Biden's gun proposal was every gun owner need a federal license which includes a psychological check from some anti-gun shrink. They would not only interview you, but your neighbors, your family, your ex, your coworkers.

Um, yeah, that's what they do when you apply for a job. They give you an interview, they talk to your coworkers...

The cost of this psychological test and interviews would be $800.00. Leftists are fine with that until you ask them if we can do the same with voter-ID. You can't vote until some shrink interviews you and everybody in your circle. The cost is $800.00 and then you can obtain a voter-id.

When you can kill someone with a vote, you might have a point.

While Trump did manage to kill 700,000 people, you can't blame the voters for that one, they said no.

Um, yeah, that's what they do when you apply for a job. They give you an interview, they talk to your coworkers...

This isn't about a job, it's about exercising your constitutional rights. I've had over a half-dozen jobs in my life and not once did any potential employer interview my former coworkers.

You cannot deny constitutional rights over the opinion of a fellow commie. That's not how it works. Even the other commies in the Congress didn't entertain Dementia's plans because they are so unconstitutional.

While Trump did manage to kill 700,000 people, you can't blame the voters for that one, they said no.

And Biden killed even more. Put that feather in your hat and dance on the street.

We lock up 2 million people and have trigger happy cops armed like soldiers... we already have a police state, buddy. Just not a well-directed one.

Oh, noes, not guys kissing!!! Yes, treating gays with dignity is a horrible thing.

Trump didn't kill anyone....the Communist Chinese released a virus that killed millions, and you are still shilling for them...

This isn't about a job, it's about exercising your constitutional rights. I've had over a half-dozen jobs in my life and not once did any potential employer interview my former coworkers.

And today you live in a slum and collect welfare.

Just because you didn't know about a background check doesn't mean there wasn't one. Most companies do background checks.

You cannot deny constitutional rights over the opinion of a fellow commie. That's not how it works. Even the other commies in the Congress didn't entertain Dementia's plans because they are so unconstitutional.

Again, only a matter of time before we start doing it, buddy. The rest of us are sick of watching small children being wheeled out in body bags.

Trump didn't kill anyone....the Communist Chinese released a virus that killed millions, and you are still shilling for them...

Ah, when all else fails, be a racist. I'm hoping you don't go shooting up Happy Ending Massage Parlors like that other racist did to get the evil Chinese.

You have points about locking up people. We are a self abusive society though. And about Trump killing people. Stop it. Old Joe has killed more and he had the answers. 50 years of Joe. ..And when he is evicted, we get what is worse...the Ho! We owe no allegiance to this.

And today you live in a slum and collect welfare.

Just because you didn't know about a background check doesn't mean there wasn't one. Most companies do background checks.

They don't ask former coworkers anything. Quit moving the goalposts when you're backed into a corner.

Again, only a matter of time before we start doing it, buddy. The rest of us are sick of watching small children being wheeled out in body bags.

Most of those kids in body bags are victims from gang wars. You idiots think that by disarming law abiding citizens that's going to stop.

They don't ask former coworkers anything. Quit moving the goalposts when you're backed into a corner.

Again, if you want a real job, you have to get a job that does background checks... but you probably already knew this which is why you refused to leave Bottom Feeder Trucking....

Yes, part of a background check is talking to coworkers and former bosses. Now, most employers will limit themselves to just saying that you worked there and whether or not you are eligible for rehire... anything more would get them into trouble. But coworkers can say anything.

Most of those kids in body bags are victims from gang wars. You idiots think that by disarming law abiding citizens that's going to stop.

Actually, of the 16,000 homicides we have a year, only 2000 are considered "Gang Related" according to the National Gang Task force

1634378227036.png

Meanwhile, most victims of homicides either live with or know their killers.

1634378303876.png

Again, if you want a real job, you have to get a job that does background checks... but you probably already knew this which is why you refused to leave Bottom Feeder Trucking....

Yes, part of a background check is talking to coworkers and former bosses. Now, most employers will limit themselves to just saying that you worked there and whether or not you are eligible for rehire... anything more would get them into trouble. But coworkers can say anything.

Nobody talks to coworkers in background checks. I've worked for over a half-dozen companies in my life and not once did anybody call me asking about a coworker, and I don't know anybody that has. Supervisors? Yes they do, but not coworkers.

Actually, of the 16,000 homicides we have a year, only 2000 are considered "Gang Related" according to the National Gang Task force

Now that you know lying doesn't work, your new strategy is moving the goal posts. You started out with "kids" in body bags and quickly moved that to all homicides.

Nobody talks to coworkers in background checks. I've worked for over a half-dozen companies in my life and not once did anybody call me asking about a coworker, and I don't know anybody that has. Supervisors? Yes they do, but not coworkers.

Okay, when you work for a real company where they give you medical benefits and don't make you live in a slum, they do real background checks...

Now that you know lying doesn't work, your new strategy is moving the goal posts. You started out with "kids" in body bags and quickly moved that to all homicides.

Kids in body bags are the most horrific part of the gun culture, guy.

Most homicides are not gang bangers. Most of them are people who shoot friends and families over petty arguments.

Okay, when you work for a real company where they give you medical benefits and don't make you live in a slum, they do real background checks...

Which doesn't include talking to coworkers.

Kids in body bags are the most horrific part of the gun culture, guy.

Most homicides are not gang bangers. Most of them are people who shoot friends and families over petty arguments.

Never said they weren't the most horrific. What I said is those kids are involved in gang wars or live in a community where those wars go on and are innocent victims.

Which doesn't include talking to coworkers.

It does if you want a real job where they check references.

Right now, I am trying to get a mortgage for a new place. Holy shit, are they doing a background check on me right now. Not sure why. This is my fourth mortgage (sixth if you count home equity loans) I've taken out and all the ones previously I've successfully completed. I've also completed five car loans over the years, have no debt on my credit cards, etc.

They STILL want to see every aspect of my economic life right now.

We really need to hold gun sellers to the same standards.

Never said they weren't the most horrific. What I said is those kids are involved in gang wars or live in a community where those wars go on and are innocent victims.

You mean Sandy Hook Conneticutt? Yup, that sounds like a real slum.

It does if you want a real job where they check references.

Right now, I am trying to get a mortgage for a new place. Holy shit, are they doing a background check on me right now. Not sure why. This is my fourth mortgage (sixth if you count home equity loans) I've taken out and all the ones previously I've successfully completed. I've also completed five car loans over the years, have no debt on my credit cards, etc.

They STILL want to see every aspect of my economic life right now.

We really need to hold gun sellers to the same standards.

Maybe they are giving you such a hard time because you can't understand the difference between the seriousness of borrowing money and a stupid job applicant.

You mean Sandy Hook Conneticutt? Yup, that sounds like a real slum.

What I'm talking about takes place every month of every year in this country. You need to dig up a 15 year old story to try and counter my point? Fail!

Maybe they are giving you such a hard time because you can't understand the difference between the seriousness of borrowing money and a stupid job applicant.
Not at all.

I get why the banks are taking this seriously.. in 2008, they made a bunch of bad loans to wannabee house flippers.

Same reason why employers do thorough background checks... bad employees cost money.

When we make the gun industry pay for their bad behavior, they'll start taking it seriously, too.

Now, I'd probably have had an easier time if I waited for the sale of my current place to go through before trying to buy a new place... But that's not going to happen until January.

What I'm talking about takes place every month of every year in this country. You need to dig up a 15 year old story to try and counter my point? Fail!
Sandy Hook was 9 years ago... math is obviously not your strong point, Welfare ray.

Forum List

Back