Gallup

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
the Libyan debacle is going to be affecting the polls.

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
the Libyan debacle is going to be affecting the polls.
The liberal main stream media will somehow blame Booooosh and the People will overlook the incumbent's glaring incompetence.
I dont know how they can do that. Especially if the ambassador was killed with weapons Obama supplied the rebels.

OP
L

Liability

Locked Account.
Reaction score

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Reaction score
I believe Mitt Romney is going to win 52% of the popular vote with Obama getting anywhere between 46 an 47%. Obama has NEVER cleared the 50% approval rating of the American people and now all of the sudden he is UNSTOPPABLE and going to win? It's a media fabricated lie just as all the other propaganda we see oozing from the lame stream flapping mouths. I think the Jewish vote is going to tip Florida to Romney in the electoral count. It looks like he has North Carolina safely in his column. I'll also go ahead and state that I believe Viriginia will SOLIDLY be in Romney's column.. Colorado is a 1% difference edging to Obama..Ohio 2% to Obama.. We shall see..But I don't see Obama winning the electoral count either.

Plasmaball

Gold Member
Reaction score
winning the popular vote is meaningless.

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I believe Mitt Romney is going to win 52% of the popular vote with Obama getting anywhere between 46 an 47%. Obama has NEVER cleared the 50% approval rating of the American people and now all of the sudden he is UNSTOPPABLE and going to win? It's a media fabricated lie just as all the other propaganda we see oozing from the lame stream flapping mouths. I think the Jewish vote is going to tip Florida to Romney in the electoral count. It looks like he has North Carolina safely in his column. I'll also go ahead and state that I believe Viriginia will SOLIDLY be in Romney's column.. Colorado is a 1% difference edging to Obama..Ohio 2% to Obama.. We shall see..But I don't see Obama winning the electoral count either.
Why do you have a zombie in your sig line? Are you promoting the upcoming return of the Walking Dead?

beretta304

Rookie
Reaction score
Why do you have a zombie in your sig line? Are you promoting the upcoming return of the Walking Dead?

You're a POS and not the least bit funny. Fucking moron. I don't see your picture anywhere. It figures. It's all you have left anyway.

Last edited:

beretta304

Rookie
Reaction score

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List