Gallup

I believe Mitt Romney is going to win 52% of the popular vote with Obama getting anywhere between 46 an 47%. Obama has NEVER cleared the 50% approval rating of the American people and now all of the sudden he is UNSTOPPABLE and going to win? It's a media fabricated lie just as all the other propaganda we see oozing from the lame stream flapping mouths. I think the Jewish vote is going to tip Florida to Romney in the electoral count. It looks like he has North Carolina safely in his column. I'll also go ahead and state that I believe Viriginia will SOLIDLY be in Romney's column.. Colorado is a 1% difference edging to Obama..Ohio 2% to Obama.. We shall see..But I don't see Obama winning the electoral count either.

I believe Mitt Romney is going to win 52% of the popular vote with Obama getting anywhere between 46 an 47%. Obama has NEVER cleared the 50% approval rating of the American people and now all of the sudden he is UNSTOPPABLE and going to win? It's a media fabricated lie just as all the other propaganda we see oozing from the lame stream flapping mouths. I think the Jewish vote is going to tip Florida to Romney in the electoral count. It looks like he has North Carolina safely in his column. I'll also go ahead and state that I believe Viriginia will SOLIDLY be in Romney's column.. Colorado is a 1% difference edging to Obama..Ohio 2% to Obama.. We shall see..But I don't see Obama winning the electoral count either.

Why do you have a zombie in your sig line? Are you promoting the upcoming return of the Walking Dead?

Why do you have a zombie in your sig line? Are you promoting the upcoming return of the Walking Dead?

You're a POS and not the least bit funny. Fucking moron. I don't see your picture anywhere. It figures. It's all you have left anyway.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back