Galapagos study finds that new species can develop in as little as two generations

Which word did you not understand, troll? "Fuck" or "Off"?

LOL- another Evolution denier snowflake who can't stand to be challenged.

Maybe he can find a safer place to promote his mumbo jumbo? A good safe creationist blog?
Hey asshole, you're the one who couldn't answer basic questions about the theory on which you claim to be an expert.

Of course he can, even though he didn't claim to be an expert, which is just a whiny lie you made up. You need to come to terms with the facts that you deniers are the aberration in your denial and uignorance, and that most people have a basic grasp of evolutionary theory.

And whether or not he could or does answer your questions has zero bearing on the truth of the theory. You could stump him all day every day with your incoherent, absurd questions, and evolution would still be a fact.
Yeah, that's why they still call it "The Theory Of Evolution", idiot.

I have to think you are trolling. I find it hard to believe that, after so many people have explained to you why that statement is an error on your part, you don't understand why it is an error. You just either don't care or are saying false things for attention. Or both.
I don't give two shits what you think or what you believe. Can you not understand plain English? Maybe this will help: :fu:

Maybe he can find a safer place to promote his mumbo jumbo? A good safe creationist blog?
Hey asshole, you're the one who couldn't answer basic questions about the theory on which you claim to be an expert.

Of course he can, even though he didn't claim to be an expert, which is just a whiny lie you made up. You need to come to terms with the facts that you deniers are the aberration in your denial and uignorance, and that most people have a basic grasp of evolutionary theory.

And whether or not he could or does answer your questions has zero bearing on the truth of the theory. You could stump him all day every day with your incoherent, absurd questions, and evolution would still be a fact.

I have to think you are trolling. I find it hard to believe that, after so many people have explained to you why that statement is an error on your part, you don't understand why it is an error. You just either don't care or are saying false things for attention. Or both.
I don't give two shits what you think or what you believe. Can you not understand plain English? Maybe this will help: :fu:

But here's the thing, crybaby: The things I believe are facts, and they don't care if you believe in them or not. They don't care if you throw blubbering little tantrums because you dont understand them. They don't care if you spend 8 hours a day on the internet, whining like a little bitch about them.

But here's the thing, crybaby: The things I believe are facts, and they don't care if you believe in them or not. They don't care if you throw blubbering little tantrums because you dont understand them. They don't care if you spend 8 hours a day on the internet, whining like a little bitch about them.
Yet here you are, first thing in the morning, on the internet crying and whining like a little bitch because nobody wants to have a food fight with you. Welcome to ignore, kid.

Yet here you are, first thing in the morning, on the internet crying and whining like a little bitch because nobody wants to have a food fight with you. Welcome to ignore, kid.

See you later, crybaby. I wish you the same level of frustration and embarrassment in all of your future denier endeavors.

"Youhave come far from providing any convincing evidence that one species became another - ever."

This is a riduclois lie uttered by a person who clearly knows less than nothing about evolution.

No, your internet squawking presents no actual challenge tobthe theory of evolution. Given that there are mountains of empirical evidence (deapite your absurd claim that this evidence does not exist), you would only present a real challenge by publishing mountains of evidence to the contrary.
Eat shit. If I discuss this topic with anyone it sure as shit won't be with either one of you flame baiting trolls. You can't make a case for your theory (you can't even agree on what it is), you're only here to engage in name calling and insults so fuck off.

"You can't make a case for your theory"

Of course we can, idiot. It is the prevailing scientific theory in and foundation of all of biology. It is the most well-supported scientific theory in the history of the planet. Literally any 8th grader can state the basic case for evolution. What kind of idiot convinces himself that, just because two strangers on the internet won't spoonfeed him the most basic, elementary-school info on this topic, it means they can't or that it does not exist? You are embarrassing yourself.

You say wildly incorrect things that nobody who knows fact one about evolution would ever say. Then, once your errors are corrected and you are shown why they are errors, you repeat the same, stupid errors anyway. So spare us any attempt to characterize yourself as an honest person seeking honest discussion of this topic. Clearly you are not.
Which word did you not understand, troll? "Fuck" or "Off"?

Hey asshole, you'r the one who couldn't answer the basic question about what alternative theory you believe is better than evolution.

And i have never claimed to be an expert on evolution- I am just vastly better informed than you science deniers.

Run away! Run Away!

Hey asshole, you'r the one who couldn't answer the basic question about what alternative theory you believe is better than evolution.
Hey asshole, it doesn't matter what I believe. I'm not the one pushing a theory. You are. Therefore it is incumbent upon you to provide proof. If you can't (and you obviously can't), you fucking lose. If I start a thread about Creationism and try to convince you it's fact, you're gonna say "prove it". Right? See how it works, asshole? Prove your theory or STFU.

Hey asshole, it doesn't matter what I believe. I'm not the one pushing a theory. You are. Therefore it is incumbent upon you to provide proof. If you can't (and you obviously can't), you fucking lose. If I start a thread about Creationism and try to convince you it's fact, you're gonna say "prove it". Right? See how it works, asshole? Prove your theory or STFU.

But nobody is going to provide a little liar like you any proof. You have been given new information several times. I've seen it. You rejected it without a single rational argument. You have made stupid errors that have been corrected and explained to you. You repeated them anyway.

Nobody has to prove to some ignorant, dishonest denier that evolution is a fact. We'll keep on teaching it to all of the children, and fossils like you will just fade away and eventually become more support for the theory of evolution.

Hey asshole, it doesn't matter what I believe. .
And still-
Hey asshole, you'r the one who couldn't answer the basic question about what alternative theory you believe is better than evolution

Hey asshole, it doesn't matter what I believe. .
And still-
Hey asshole, you'r the one who couldn't answer the basic question about what alternative theory you believe is better than evolution
Refer to post #147. Get somebody to explain it to you.

Forum List

Back